It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ra Material, Cassiopaean Transcrips, etc really DEMONS?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was always very interested in this channeled material. I've read them many times and always wondered where exactly it came from. Was it really higher being entities from far off planets, or was it something closer...and maybe more sinister? The way both of them ducked and dipped around the issue of Jesus Christ, either dismissing his importance completely or destroying his credibility altogether. This was very difficult for me to deal with. It completely rocked everything i had known before.

A couple days ago i watched this interview and it hit me like a sledgehammer. This man was a Satanist involved with spirit worship. This information was given to him by one of the high priests in this order. The entire interview is interesting and i recommend watching it if you have the time, but fast forward this clip to 6:30 to hear the question about this new age channeled material.

Normally i wouldn't bother posting something like this, but i feel compelled to. For all the people obsessed with channeled material, please give it some thought. If Jesus really wasn't who he said he was, if he was just a "good person" and not really that important, why is that his name is the only name used to drive out demons? Why do they obey him? Just some food for thought.

I must warn you about the hair, the interview was filmed quite a few years ago

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Demons fascinate me because they act as an answer to EVERYTHING paranormal in this world, ghosts, aliens, torturous abductions, sasquatch, channelers, illuminati/NWO motivation, sea monsters, possession etc...

But the folly is believing it simply because it makes so much sense. I have still not seen any proof of aliens/demons/sea serpents (though I have seen some strange things that may have been) so I am unable to make it a conclusion instead of a possibility.

Channeling can be faked extremely easily, any metal vocalist can show you, I am very good at manipulating my vocal chords and play jokes on gullible people all the time. But assuming it is a real occurance then the only explanation that makes sense is demons.

Its such an unpopular explanation because most of the people pushing it are satanists who no one cares for or hard core religious who no one cares for. When they say it everyone just thinks 'oh bible-thumpers trying to impress their views on me who woulda guessed' and it looks to most people, like the religious are grasping at straws to keep their beliefs from crumbling.

Its funny that when religious texts talk of spiritual based things no one listens but then suddenly theymake a vague reference to other 'worlds' people take it as planets and jump on the idea it is talking of aliens. X-files is right, I want to believe which really clouds peoples judgement...

But in all honesty the more I research the more I believe demons to be the answer to it all. Though I can not but 'faith' into it because certainty is just stupid, when you really just dont know.

I saw the movie the Fourth Kind with my friends because the 3:33 thing happened/happens to me faaaar too strange of ways to be coincidental, and if anything the movie just convinced me demons are posing as aliens and hollywood is trying to convince everyone aliens are real.

The movie Paranormal Activity I just saw too its fake but well done, but it seemed to me the same type of event as Fourth Kind except with a different explanation for it (demon instead of an alien).

Also consider that modern religions dont talk about demons any more, in church they would say it is just allegory for inner demons and even the Vatican is saying the possibility of aliens... you know what that means. Suddenly demons show up and the Vatican will welcome them as foreign visitors and suggest a new one world religion 'taught' by these so called aliens...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
in islam we call them jinn, they pretend to be ghosts, aliens, enlightened beings, and anything you want them to be...

for more info search jinn on google...

also crop circles are created by jinn

jinn enters our world through stargates we humans open

jinn helps magicians

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Interesting, i'm going to star and flag just because I can't get my head past WHO and WHAT is 'chanelling' this message and why is it so important that they can't come and tell the world themselves. If they are so benevolent with their intentions why would anyone want to hurt them?
It's like the icecream man scenario, that lovely song is playing, and ohh everyone loves icecream so automatically that gives children the idea that this man is a loving man going around giving children icecream but in all actuality, what do they know about that man? that he sells icecream and plays lovely music in a decorated vehicle? but EASILY he could be some sadistic psychopath trying to make a living for himself, getting kicks out of the attention he gets from these children. Well at least these childen can see this man, instead we're trusting someone/thing that we've never seen physically and unconditionally letting it preach to us lifes ultimate anwsers through a channel in our minds?

But let's consider these chanelled peoples intentions and compare it to what jesus wanted people to be. being a respectful, caring loving individual to others wins you into a 4th dimensional world. But generating the opposite, negativity, hatred, suffering, sends you to hell, which essentially, is reincarnation back on earth.

Didn't we get commandments to abide to that guaranteed us a place in 'heaven'? It seems to me that their intentions support the intentions of jesus, and the bible. so who are we to say that these entities arent just giving help to a planet where, quite blatantly to a third person view looking down on us, the majority dont abide to these concepts.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by appliedconcepts]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by appliedconcepts

Didn't we get commandments to abide to that guaranteed us a place in 'heaven'? It seems to me that their intentions support the intentions of jesus, and the bible. so who are we to say that these entities arent just giving help to a planet where, quite blatantly to a third person view looking down on us, the majority dont abide to these concepts.

I know your question wasn't meant to be answered, but the answer to your question is 'no'. Well, technically, yes, but no one in all of history has been able to keep the commandments but Jesus.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I remember watching this video a while back. The creepiest thing about it were the people conducting the interview. Something about them gave me the willies.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

jinn helps magicians

How can I find one? I want to turn some lead into gold and I need the formula.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join