It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proj.C received letter from whisleblower Heather JJ Anderson true or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This morning (european time) I did my routine round on the internet with a cup of coffee and landed on the Project Camelot site. There was a interesting letter for all of us to read from a whisleblower named Heather JJ Anderson.

projectcamelot.org...

Reading this letter gave a good example of how PC is screening information sent to them. Bill Ryan made comments at points that he considered questionable and I must admit he is on to ssomething.

The writer made some serious mistakes. Being on the run from the governments secret agencies can cause a person to make mistakes but at a certain point one must admit there must be a creative and imaginative person behind that letter trying to seek attention...or try to make a buck?

What do you guys make of this?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by zatara]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The writer also states that their" X-Ray machines do not use radiation."

That ended my reading right there.
Total bravo sierra.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
nice story...but i think they are trying to make a buck. too many questions raised in the article, along with a few of my own, are not answered sufficiently.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I forgot to add that Bill Ryan is burning this 'whisleblower' to a crisp in public. I do not entirely agree with that action.

Ryan could have asked this whisleblower to answer his doubts and questions and taken distance in a more private way...it would have been more proffesional that way....I think.

On the other hand this failed attempt for 'fame and fortune' deserves to be punished and be an example for other people who try to force themselves into the world of whisleblowers with false information or/and fake intensions.

For people who want to hear a whisleblowers story it is of utmost importance that this WB is honnest on all counts ...accept maybe his name.

The credibility of a whisleblower will have a serious dent if it turns out there are lies somewhere or inconsistancies.

Therefore it must be difficult to be a good whisleblower...even if you are telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I read the letter yesterday. At times I was quite unnerved and then, with some of her creative writing style, thought it was a bunch of BS.

But, as almost everything conspiratorial, we can't prove her story, so I will remain open minded.

THese "units" she spoke of reminded me just slightly of a new show on tv called Chuck. Although chuck is a funny cute benign version, the idea is there. I do hold open the idea that govts may be working with ETs and are so far advanced in science as to blow our minds, so this whistleblower story has possibility, if you believe what I've just stated of course.

Overall, I felt a little worried to even be reading her testimony/letter, IF it was true, it was truly frightening. And she is dead now from a Car Accident?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah I read this today.
Mind blowing...at the very least.

top topics

join