It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb scare closes Fort Worth freeway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Bomb scare closes Fort Worth freeway

www.wfaa.com

FORT WORTH - A bomb scare led to the shutdown of Loop 820 at Lancaster Avenue in both directions on Saturday.

Streets were blocked off and traffic was severely backed up in the area.

Fort Worth police say police followed and stopped two suspects. One of the suspects said there may be a bomb in the vehicle they were driving.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
When you watch the video at the link the media states that the bombs are still an unknown but you can hear them detonating the bombs in the back round.

This is an ongoing incident as they have FBI and DHS on the ground and a third package still in play awaiting further instructions. Not sure of every detail at the moment but maybe form ATS members in the FT Worth area can fill us in on any more details they may have.

www.wfaa.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Watched the clip and read the story, definitely something blown up or maybe a a few gun shots. I'm currently in the area, I'll keep my ears open to this.

Kinda scary for me, I was out on the roads right around that time.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm not too far away from there, make sure this is updated, not sure where I could find more out about it at this particular hour.

Just glad I have no business going up there

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yea I just spent some time looking for other sources of info, nothing new.

I imagine that this will be under tight wraps though. Lady on the no fly list, previous instances, already being watched...they don't want this out that much.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sounded more like cheesy ass news station sound effects that were added to the video.

It's the same sound.

Bang.
Then later in the story, back to back.
Bang. Bang.

Any more updates?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Is this affecting anyone's morning commute? Does anyone know who the second suspect is or if the FBI took that third bomb into custody? Anyone in the Dallas Ft Worth area head more about this yet?

top topics

join