It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptid: Bear with Reptile Head Creature...is this a hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
haha yeah on first look i thought it was some bear or primate with a deformed tail or something stuk on it's ass, and iv never heard of sloth bears either? but yea wow i feel sorry for the sloth bear in that pic it looks sad
haha

but yea very strange indeed

oh yeah it does look like a guy (or girl) bent over with a head where their ass is

[edit on 15-2-2010 by doodles40]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks like a primate to me. If the pics are genuine and are from 50-60 years ago....whatever this thing was if it was rare and unidentified it may have gone extinct by now. Wild guess.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

99% sure that's a dude wearing a costume with some duck's beak-like object stuck in the ass. In the case you haven't noticed the dude appears with the butt facing the camera all the time, not the head. It's amazing what people can do, when get bored.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Well the animal seems tohave no tail whearas the anteater has a luxuriant one. Looking at the poprotions of the body it could even be a person in a costume.

do you have any ideas as to where the photos were taken?

T

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Could it be a bear with mange in its face?

I'm not entirely sure if the bear's face would appear so long, but here's a pic of a totally mangey bear.. Poor creature..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It does look like the hind end of something. What if something, bear or large ant eater was giving birth and had complications. The baby got stuck, died and is in the process of rotting and has since dried out and is just stuck there? I know it's gross but that's all I can come up with other than some cool skull headed monster.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join