It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate act of Evil.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Francis M. Keracher

Just below pedophiles are the pseudo conservative corporate-military-industrial whores that will sacrifice and sell their own constituents to a drug company or an insurance giant for a dollar.

People who can look a mother or father in the face, smile and ask about their children all the while profiting from their abject fear, selling their hopes and dreams to China, and then stabbing them in the back.
Promising not to raise their taxes and then manipulating the price of food, gas, electric and housing and even small luxuries so they are kept in sight, like a dangling carrot but always pushed further along and kept just out of reach.

This to me is not right - it is evil incorporated - Pure evil attends church Sunday in a shiny suit, with a polished head, a fat wallet and a forked tongue.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Holist1c

I'm surprised I've never heard of that massacre before. Truely awful. I'd defiently put that up there on the evil scale. It also reminds me of a documentry I saw afew years back about Unit 731. If you havent heard about it before I suggest caution, Its defiently not for the weak at heart.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

This has got to be right up there pretty close.

Then again in Ancient Carthage they sacrificed children to Marduk by cooking them
alive in the belly of a metal calfe.

I suppose we should blame the Christian God for allowing that to happen
too. He might as well get the blame for what the pagans were doing as well. We wouldn't want to place any blame where it belongs and miss a
chance to blame God again.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There's no such thing as evil people.

Stop being infants.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Thanks for directing me to that, truelly disturbing!

What i find more disturbing is the fact that i am part of it. As a human being i am also capable of such atrocities, it's in us all.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't conside murder the ultimate evil. Simply killing someone isn't "evil" in my mind. Deranged, perhaps, but evil is somthing above that. Evil is forcing someone to believe that 2+2=5. In other words - in my mind, the 'ultimate' evil is what happens in the Ministry of Love, but to a child.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Again, I read your post, saying evil or evil people do not exist.

I would really like to know what makes you have this oppinion ?
If you don't mind telling it of course.

These one liners do not contribute anything IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Never bothered to read thread but the op, but:

The Ultimate Act of Evil is to invent Evil itself!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have no idea what the Ultimate Act of Evil is, but torturing a kid to death would be pretty close.

John Wayne Gacy comes to mind, he ate kids, adolescents.

Ed Gein comes to mind too, he made furniture and clothes of the skin of the women he killed.

Mason of course, comes to mind too, the things he did were awful to put it lightly.

Hitler... he was one of the worst bastards who ever lived, anyone who denys this should see some pics of the concentration camps.

Albert Fish tortured his victims to death, it was calculated that he murdered 100 kids (approximation), and then he ate 'em, but it was worse than Gacy, the guy enjoyed torturing.

Jeffrey Dahmer too, he killed 17 kids and boys,i quote from Wikipedia:
His murders were particularly gruesome, involving rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia and cannibalism.

The human mind can do extremely sick things.

[edit on 17/2/10 by Bildeberg]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, evil is evil. There is no evil greater than the next or lesser than the last. There is good and then there is evil. Its all the same in the eye's of God. Sin is sin. We are a wicked people, and i believe all people, including myself are wicked. There is nothing i myself can do about it. I can not save myself. I don't have to. Jesus took care of that for me. I'm still goin to sin, i'm going to try not to but i will fail repeatedly.
If you had to ask me what evil i found most disturbing to me, i'd have to say greed. It is the bane of our existance in my mind. We all want to amass as much as we can in the short time we are here. Lying, cheating, killing and stealing. What for. . . . Must be cus we born wicked. . .

My humble opinion

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't conside murder the ultimate evil. Simply killing someone isn't "evil" in my mind. Deranged, perhaps, but evil is somthing above that. Evil is forcing someone to believe that 2+2=5. In other words - in my mind, the 'ultimate' evil is what happens in the Ministry of Love, but to a child.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
to try to not evolve!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Evil is just that...Evil. I don't think you can put a gauge on the act and compare it to say the Armenian Genocide, or Nazi Germany's crimes against humanity...We ALL know what is right and wrong, and that there are some things that you just DON'T do. And if you don't know then you're not spiritually in touch with yourself or the world around you.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I guess if there was one thing that stands out now it would be GREED (Love of Money/Wealth).

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For me the ultimate act of evil is to attempt to 'force' your opinion or view on another.
For all the liberals out there I see no difference between the one man who would attempt to force the view that one people is superior to another on the world and the person who demands you acknowledge no difference. Many people view children and/or innocence as almost sacred. Their right. But to demand that others who see them as needless mouths to feed serving no purpose but to satisfy their parent's ego change their views is just as wrong. To deny a person the freedom to think as they choose is the root cause of all evil.
And when I can force you all to grasp that we can live in peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm reluctant to give such a "on-the-fence" reply, but it's the way I feel. Evil like pretty much everything in life is in the eye of the beholder. What one society consider an act of evil, another might consider a good deed. What one considers wrong, another might consider right.

In essence, I do not believe in Moral Absolutes and therefore do not believe there is a realistic answer to your question. If you are looking for an answer to what is constituted as the Ultimate Act of Evil in the Western world, then looking at crimes which carry the harshest penalties are probably the best indicators.

If anyone is confused by what I mean, try and think of it like this. Imagine a forest in the middle of nowhere that does not have any humans living there, just various animals and insects. Does Good and Evil exist in that forest? Who judges what is good and what is not? If a single human moves into this forest, do the notions of Good and Evil come into existence? What if 2 or more people move there?

[edit on 28/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join