It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mud Volcano Was Man-Made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Mud Volcano Was Man-Made

www.wired.com

“The disaster was caused by pulling the drill string and drill bit out of the hole while the hole was unstable,” said Richard Davies, director of the Durham Energy Institute and co-author of a new paper in the journal Marine and Petroleum Geology, in a press release. “This triggered a very large ‘kick’ in the well, where there is a large influx of water and gas from surrounding rock formations that could not be controlled.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
5 Ways to Cause a Man Made earthquake

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This story proves that not only can earthquakes be caused by humans on purpose, but potentially so can volcanos. It makes me wonder what the eugenics and population control fans have planned for yellowstone. If it erupted right before a large amount of crops were about to be harvested I'd be especially suspicious.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-2-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

It is said Yellowstone is a Supervolcano! That if it erupted, goodbye USA and maybe much of the world...scary thought, that!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Great job! This is all news to me and I'm sure to others too. I'm going to spread your link around. It needs to be read. It also brings up a lot of aspects that weren't thought about before...and the reason we need to find a new source of energy. Sink holes are appearing regularly around the world, and especially in Florida...what could be going on there, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The people who are causing trauma to the planet will die just like everyone else when they have gone one step too far - which they will.

So where does that leave them? Dead, and having caused death and suffering to millions, and having wrecked the balance of planet earth.

It is a horrible and ruinous thing to do - it is like murdering someone because they do not want anyone else to have that person if they cannot, and then everyone loses, including them.

I have news for them - they will end up the biggest losers.

new topics

top topics

join