It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Media Has Been Silent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.” – Barack Obama, “The Audacity of Hope”

The mainstream media have ignored Barack Obama’s friends and colleagues from his college years who were willing to speak out. Now we know why.

The B-cast interviews Dr. John C. Drew, who I blogged about previously here, on his encounters with fellow student Barack Obama’s Marxist ideology as a student at Occidental College and before. The video is lengthy and very informative. If you’re interested in Barack Obama’s early history this is a must see.

www.leftcoastrebel.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe the media is in on it? I think they have many games for us to play to keep us busy just like you would with a child. To bad jimmy is starting to sneak out at night and finding out what the real world is about. Information is key and the more we have the less power they have. People are slowing waking up to the fact the American dream was just that a dream. Obama is just one of the front men it really does not matter one bit what he says or his past they will just replace him.

So all you left fighter's and right fighter's understand one thing you are both playing a losing game. And the more you fight the harder they laugh.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I am just trying to keep informed, I think that is a wise thing to do.

It isn't a left or right issue,

[edit on 092828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Maybe just maybe the media is in on it? I think they have many games for us to play to keep us busy just like you would with a child. To bad jimmy is starting to sneak out at night and finding out what the real world is about. Information is key and the more we have the less power they have. People are slowing waking up to the fact the American dream was just that a dream. Obama is just one of the front men it really does not matter one bit what he says or his past they will just replace him.

So all you left fighter's and right fighter's understand one thing you are both playing a losing game. And the more you fight the harder they laugh.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Did you listen to the video, you didn't have time to unless you had heard it already.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks I will check out the vid when I get a chance.

I think you would find this interesting,if you didn't already see it.

Remember those car dealerships the government took over?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Honestly and I mean no disrespect but does it matter? The right will use it to hurt the left and then the left will find something to hurt the right.

It is all one big game and to tell you the truth I am sick of it.

Democrats=take away freedoms fast they are ready for change

Republican=Take away rights slow they are not wanting change

Independents=A little of both

And all of them are run by progressives and big business so in reality if Obama was a crack whore who molested his dog every night it would not matter don't you see. They let one fall to set up the next one. But in reality they hold all the cards.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I was tempted to watch it...then I realised I cared as much about this as I did with the GWB backround youtubes where he was a cokehead party raging lunatic....aka, I didnt care.

Why would I care about Obamas thoughts when he was in school...man already came out and said he was a punk idiot back then...dont think it would suprise me if he told the truth about that. and considering my days in college (I even considered the merits of communism for awhile...its called critical and challenging thinking...people go through phases...from hard liberal, to cold conservative and in between) I wouldnt want to be judged by what I said some 15 years back on what I believe today.

ok...so, will just go with what Barack said about his youth...he was a punk, a steriotypical idiot, and got over it eventally.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Hello,
It is kind of a long video. I was reading stuff on the page as the video played, and found a quotable quote...I copied the whole paragraph;

It may not be shocking, however, if viewed in the context of everything that Obama has achieved since his Presidency began and everything that he wishes to achieve. Despite the incessant pleas from Obama and company that he is not a Marxist, actions speak louder than words. I am afraid that the following interview with Dr. John C. Drew just confirms what many of us instinctively know. Obama was a revolutionary Marxist. The question really is this - will Americans even care? Another question may be - who's going to show up at Dr. John Drew's doorstep now, since he is brave enough to put this out there. Here's the interview on the B-Cast show:

I'll have to catch the vid tomorrow though...Good thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Where Obama’s past is concerned I am not sure there is anything, anywhere, or actually anyone that knows who the real Barack Hussein Obama is, except for a very small group of extremely powerful, yet detached men who appear to have groomed him perhaps from the day he was born to fulfill a certain role that they one day envisioned he or someone like him might be able to fulfill.

For when it comes to the Powers that Be and how they will play an angle its impossible to say just how many different types of Barack Obamas they have waiting in the wings.

Wholly manufactured characters designed to be insinuated into a whole host of varied contingencies and circumstances.

When it comes to Obama do we even know that the Marxists and radicals like Ayers and Wright aren’t on the Powers that Be payroll as well? That they too were not people groomed to infiltrate organizations, to co-opt and corrupt them to use them too as leverage or cover for some plan to carry out their machinations to slowly drive the world to a one world government. To steadily amass, wealth, power and resources into those fewer and fewer hands that make up the cabal of the Shadow Government that rules things secretly yet absolutely?

I am of the humble opinion that not one shred of information that has been presented publicly and to the public about Obama’s life is anything but the slow meticulous building of a character that is meant to seduce one portion of the population while repulsing and alarming another.

Obama is a divisive figure, preselected by the Powers that Be to be a divisive figure, a lightning rod of a character that would polarize people into two completely opposite camps. Those who would go to any ends to support him and accept and condone his every action, and those who would go to any ends to oppose him who would never accept as legitimate one thing about him or anything he attempts to do.

In my estimation it is the creation of nothing but pure political theatre at a crucial and critically pivotal juncture in history that is meant to keep eyes riveted on Obama and his character while behind the scenes some of the biggest and final steps are being carried out to compromise what’s left of the United State’s sovereignty its wealth and prestige for the ultimate purpose of collapsing the nation to keep it from standing in the way of the march to a one world government and global control of us all instead of national control.

Anything presented on Obama as far as his character is meant to enflame those passions and keep us distracted from the monumental changes happening to our nation, to our world and to us all during this time of great uncertainty and upheaval. A time that was planned out long ago as certain logistical elements and capstones would be set in place towards that final drive to an open one world government and the New World Order. A time that the Powers that Be knew would be so precarious and critical that they groomed the perfect character to keep us politically divided.
A cult of personality figure full of mysteries and intrigues that because of the events and circumstances taking place during his tenure people both for and against would lap every little nugget slowly put out there part and parcel.

I shudder to think the things that are yet to be revealed about Obama and the severity of the divisions that will be created amongst us at they are brought to light.

Let us hope that Barack Hussein Obama the man whose youth brigades have been known to chant the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and ending, will not end up being the last president the United States of America will ever have.

I have a funny feeling the real life story of Barack Hussein Obama would come as a shock and a surprise to both his detractors and supporters alike!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Honestly and I mean no disrespect but does it matter? The right will use it to hurt the left and then the left will find something to hurt the right.

It is all one big game and to tell you the truth I am sick of it.

Democrats=take away freedoms fast they are ready for change

Republican=Take away rights slow they are not wanting change

Independents=A little of both

And all of them are run by progressives and big business so in reality if Obama was a crack whore who molested his dog every night it would not matter don't you see. They let one fall to set up the next one. But in reality they hold all the cards.

Evening sir,
Are you refering to the bilderbergers/TPTB as those who are "they" in which change out the so-called leaders/POTUS? "Go with the plan or go down in infamy?"
They don't hold all the cards, yet. For we have not been entirely defeated. Only broken, beat, and scarred.
I am curious about how this interviewer is going to be handled once they latch their talons into his throat. Whenever stuff like this goes down, I always think of William Cooper, American Hero. The mouse flipping-off the eagle.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think it does matter, I don't know what good will come of anything I post, but I want to know where I am headed,

I will think about your post while longer.

[edit on 102828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ok...so, will just go with what Barack said about his youth...he was a punk, a steriotypical idiot, and got over it eventally.

I think you should listen then decide, OK?

It was really interesting, how Obama as a sophomore was so well versed in Marxism, of course we know he was indoctrinated from birth.

[edit on 102828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are totally right here.
Obama is a perverted Tesla generator which creates a toxic political (energy) field of enormous radius. The whole system is wrecking before everyone's eyes, and no one seems to be able to make a move and try to stop it. And Hussein keeps stepping on the pedal.

This accident in Vancouver looks like an omen now...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sir, the way you put stuff together in one sitting! Phenominal! I can only dream of possessing half of your abilities in making good easy sense while stating your down-to-Earth claims! I come to understand things better by reading your posts, thank you.

To quote you;
In my estimation it is the creation of nothing but pure political theatre at a crucial and critically pivotal juncture in history that is meant to keep eyes riveted on Obama and his character while behind the scenes some of the biggest and final steps are being carried out to compromise what’s left of the United State’s sovereignty its wealth and prestige for the ultimate purpose of collapsing the nation to keep it from standing in the way of the march to a one world government and global control of us all instead of national control.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Hi it is nice to see you and I am not sure who they are. I wish I knew they have so many layers of protection it is very hard to see the truth. I do believe they have a organization that runs almost all of the world if not all of it. I refer to them as TPTB.

What I don't understand is why not do things the other way around and get rid of war and poverty. If I was running the show that is what I would do happy people work harder and I would be just as rich doing it that way. I just don't get it.

Well anyways it was nice talking with you

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Speaking of political theater,
I was thinking of the mixed messages Obama seem to send the world leaders,

Obama and Medvedev discuss nuclear disarmament, then we make plans for Missiles in Romania,

Obama is in bed with the Chinese, but angers them over the Dalai Lama, and then he does the weapons sale to Taiwan, and angers them over Iran.

I could do this all day, the inconsistencies, are they stupid?

Or,

his he intentional stirring the poo poo.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

You are quite welcome my friend. Things in fact are quite simple when we permit them to be. When you look at a political figure like Obama as an answer, and then invent the question based on the answer, instead of taking a preexisting question and trying to make sense of how an enigmatic do nothing like Obama could have possibly answered the actual challenges as put forth by the nation versus the simple requirements of the Powers that Be it becomes very easy to understand.

Obama did not have the credentials, technical savvy, or experience to have possibly delivered on the promise he marketed himself to the people on.

Yet he does have an abundance of attributes the Powers that Be could but to use in the wake of looting the treasury and wiping out half of American’s retirement savings while aggressively consolidating their power and control militarily at the taxpayer’s expense of Middle Eastern Oil and narcotics.

Chief amongst those is his novel ability because of race and his unusual and very sketchy background to develop a persona that would entertain the masses insatiable desire for political theatre, class and race struggle, and rancor along the lines of the left/right political divide.

Democrats fortunes are tied to him, Republican fortunes are stymied if he flourishes, ethnic pride and ego is involved, so to are the youthful indiscretions of millions of Americans just coming into their own and having their voices seem to weigh in and count in a political process that to them is mostly superficial and all about style and not substance because they lack the experienced worldview to even fully comprehend the matters of substance involved.

The Powers that Be could not have selected a more controversial or distracting figure and never in America’s history have the Powers that Be had so much to gain, and so much to get away with through completely distracting and dividing the American people into bitterly opposed an irretraceable camps.

When you look at what has truly been accomplished though Obama and by Obama understanding that answer was the desired outcome, then you end up with the right question and motive as to why two billion dollars and four years was invested in making sure he did become President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What I don't understand is why not do things the other way around and get rid of war and poverty. If I was running the show that is what I would do happy people work harder and I would be just as rich doing it that way. I just don't get it.

I believe it's because they are conditioned not to.
They serve as fuel for certain ideas, which can only achieve reality in this way - like the idea of "survival", for instance. They are not aware of this, they are made to believe that ideas belong to them - that's what the expression "their idea" means to them.
Living and dying and killing for an idea is a 5 or 6 millenniums old conditioning, constantly improved and there are very few people who understand that.

It is the ideas that survive, not people, not kings and dictators. The ideas!

They (TPTB) now pretend to be Marxists. After all, Marx fueled certain ideas. Like, the idea that labor's product is estranged from workers. But in truth, the product of work never really belonged to people. It is the result of the work of the idea, and people are only fuel, source of energy, which ideas consume.

Very much like it was presented in "Matrix". Very much. Only, the explanation in that film was not sufficiently explicit.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Chief amongst those is his novel ability because of race and his unusual and very sketchy background to develop a persona that would entertain the masses insatiable desire for political theatre, class and race struggle, and rancor along the lines of the left/right political divide.

The Big Brother concept is written all around and throughout history and depicted made transparent in art (though, art is literally pushed beyond the social margins).
The very close emotional and ideological relationship between slaves and "their" masters is a living proof of that.

Loyalty, duty, efficiency, usefulness - all basic emotions/ideas fueled by the tense "uncertainty" of the "outcome" in a play set for their hungry eyes to watch. This kind of conditioning is the ultimate conditioning which has already destroyed humans as a species. What humankind is now is an enslaved species enjoying the show of its own destruction...

The idea expressed as technology (technology as a dynamic process of "advancement"), which is now accelerating its own "development", is the ultimate killer. The acceleration of TimeWave Zero concept is actually outlining our present situation. All new technology becomes obsolete after a very short time, and the ultimate technology is the one which updates itself at all times - that is an imminent explosion which awaits us in the near future.

I am pretty sure that TPTB are NOT in control of that one...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Hi it is nice to see you and I am not sure who they are. I wish I knew they have so many layers of protection it is very hard to see the truth. I do believe they have a organization that runs almost all of the world if not all of it. I refer to them as TPTB.

Well anyways it was nice talking with you

Thanks, and like-wise.
I think of the powers that be as the Luciferians. Ofcourse, it's an organization that hides in the shadows, and only they know their real names.
When I first heard about Obama, I admit I thought it was kinda cool to have a blackman as POTUS. I was glad to see him elected. Then he fouled-up his own inaugeration (sp?) Then I thought to myself "crap, this guy won't be able to lead under the pressure ol' Georgy-boy left for him." These were my waking days. I'm still so behind in seeing the whole picture. "Can't see the forest for the trees."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join