It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruling Elite is behind mexican ufo acknowlegement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Today there is overwhelming evidence of extra-terrestial life. After more than 50 years of controversy the existence of unidentified flying objects(ufo's) and alien abductions, the majority of people on this planet are still oblivious to the secret, nefarious activities of hostile aliens and what they have done and continue to do to earthlings with co-operation from various governments on earth.

Read the rest of the article here: go to current news in left hand corner and click once you get there and scroll down to the 10th head line and there it is ....click and read.....

educate-yourself.org...

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the link is not working.

Just thought I would let you know. Interesting story, I would like to know more.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That's why he said this, Facefirst...

Read the rest of the article here: go to current news in left hand corner and click once you get there and scroll down to the 10th head line and there it is ....click and read.....

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
the link is not working.

Just thought I would let you know. Interesting story, I would like to know more.

face.....if you follow the instructions i gave you .....you will find the link

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
That's why he said this, Facefirst...

My bad!
Gotta read a little closer next time. thanx

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok, I read it. It seems that the author might have a bit of "William Cooperitis."

And I quote:

"The truth is that these aliens are hostile and evil. As stated earlier, the movie industries are deeply involved in this agenda also because they are controlled by the ruling elite, who serve the evil aliens. Channellers, knowingly or unknowingly, are used to promote the fraud that "friendly" and highly advanced aliens are coming to assist earthlings. Some of the beings channelled include Kryon and Bashar who offer messages that appear to contain love, hope and charity. They always appear to be concerned about human affairs - wars, pollution, diseases, upcoming cataclysmic events, etc. Yet, these are Anunnaki astral beings playing a two-faced game with humans. Additionally, Shirley MacLaine helped popularize benevolent alien connections with humans. "

Now I am pretty open to different theories, but I must question this person's sources and way of coming to the conclusions presented. An interesting read though.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Ok, I read it. It seems that the author might have a bit of "William Cooperitis."

And I quote:

"The truth is that these aliens are hostile and evil. As stated earlier, the movie industries are deeply involved in this agenda also because they are controlled by the ruling elite, who serve the evil aliens. Channellers, knowingly or unknowingly, are used to promote the fraud that "friendly" and highly advanced aliens are coming to assist earthlings. Some of the beings channelled include Kryon and Bashar who offer messages that appear to contain love, hope and charity. They always appear to be concerned about human affairs - wars, pollution, diseases, upcoming cataclysmic events, etc. Yet, these are Anunnaki astral beings playing a two-faced game with humans. Additionally, Shirley MacLaine helped popularize benevolent alien connections with humans. "

Now I am pretty open to different theories, but I must question this person's sources and way of coming to the conclusions presented. An interesting read though.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Facefirst]

I think what you quoted there is bearing quite amount of truth and ive always believed maclaine was a pawn of deception to lure newagers into the grand deception....

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, how cheated do I feel...is there anyway to get that 5 minutes I spent reading that completely baseless and irrational article back?

Did I mention baseless and irrational?

I saw no data or evidence to back any of that junk up. I could have made up a similar article and the only way many of you would disbelieve it is if I announced it was all crap and there would still be some who would believe it. Some of you are so desperate to believe anything so long as it's conspiratorial with a couple aliens thrown into the mix. This is the kind of junk writing that makes the UFO community look like a basket of nuts.

[Edited on 5-29-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
WHAT??!!! They're not a basket of nuts???? Damn, and I was under the impression that they were for soo long too!!!

And if you don't see the sarcasm in that, then you need to quit reading and go play in the street.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
5 minutes Preest? to read that lil tiny article? dam son...........you may want your eyes checked.........5 WHOLE minutes??

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Bandwidth limit exceeded.

Interpretations:

1. The website hosting the article is not amongst the internet ruling elite

AND/OR

2. Fate intervened to prevent me reading said article.

UnreadForeignObject not sighted.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't know whats more mind-blowing.. That a Government actually acknowledged they dont know what the hell was up there, or that Mexico has an Air Force..

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I said a while ago to stop the racism against Mexico in these topics!!!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I said a while ago to stop the racism against Mexico in these topics!!!

Being surprised that Mexico is stable enough economically to have their own air force is far from Racism. If you were being sarcastic, my apologies, if you weren't you might want to hit a dictionary.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Read the other thread on Mexican UFO's and you'll see what I mean...

top topics

join