It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can children go to Hell?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Let me apologize in adavance for saying this is one of the stupidest thoughts a person could entertain.

Do dogs go to heaven?

What about midgets?

Give me a break. Obviously there is a part of the human race that is too stupid for survival.

I don't imply that children are stupid or people are born stupid.

I do imply that the original post is bigotry and ignorance.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by thehoneycomb]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
My study of biblical scripture is yet to turn up any doctrine pertaining to hell aside from cultural references to suffering and what not. As far as i can gather the idea of hell is introduced into Christianity by the sinister hands of the Romans who usurped the true church and filled it with false doctrine.

On another note their is nothing ( as far as i've found) in the bible about good people going to heaven and becoming angels, except possibly the 144,000 mentioned in The Revelation of Christ (a.k.a to those who have never actually looked in there bible : Revelations) but even then not in the Traditional Catholic sense of gettin a halo and a harp and a pretty set of swan wings.

so no IMHO No-one goes to hell when they die, we just die and our bodies rot in the ground. The Catholics may tell you otherwise, but they'll also tell you that Sunday is the Sabbath day, Christmas is Christian and that the Pope has the authority of God but i don't believe them.

I would like to add that i have nothing against the Catholic church or any other denominations that sprang forth out of her wretched womb. I am just a firm believer that if one would call themselves christian they should check what that means in their source texts. (i.e. The Bible)

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Signed_X]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Signed_X]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

some have already gone to hell.

its called gaza and satan wares a 6 pointed star.

but seriously, your question is based on the assumption of the existence of a "christian based" hell. and personally i dont accept their primitive interpretation of the bible.

however, i do believe/accept the existence of lower astral worlds where one would migrate too upon ones death if one held strong attractions for some immoral interest. based on like attracts like.

when one tired of their persuit and died from that astral world, they would be born back into a physical world to continue their unfoldment. this is as i understand the occult teachings.

so i dont think the child in your scenario would go to any "hell". certainly not for the accidental deaths. if the bullies continued their practices to their later years-----well, refer to two paragraphs below.

UNLESS!--and i am guessing here. the child has potential evil in her/his mind that is yet to manifest due to developmental constraints because of age.

in the course of their life, if they fail to work thru these before their death, then some sort of lower astral planet will attract them after dying.

they will be unable to focus on the "white light" in the tunnel and move to higher realms due to the attractions on the sidelines.

BUT!!------as the whole of our perceived existence is a crazy frigging dream, and will ultimately be seen as such, none of the above probably matters. and one can opt out any time they like. which is about the only freewill choice we have.-----------------IMH and sometimes NSH---opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Let me apologize in adavance for saying this is one of the stupidest thoughts a person could entertain.

Do dogs go to heaven?

What about midgets?

Give me a break. Obviously there is a part of the human race that is too stupid for survival.

I don't imply that children are stupid or people are born stupid.

I do imply that the original post is bigotry and ignorance.

I will not apologize in advance for saying that yours is the "stupidest" reply in this entire thread.

you know, you could create your own thread to slake your obsession with dogs and midgets, but as for this one, I refer to the self induced suffering as an adult (during life/or afterlife) for the mistakes made as a child. The term "Hell" is used loosly and left "open end" for the reader to define and determine for themselves. I intended for the OP to be written objectively, without my own personal bias, to collect the thoughts of many different types of people to further broaden/progress my own perspectives.

I don't have a problem with those who believe hell is nonexistent, just those who attack the beliefs of others without even adressing their own reasoning of why they believe what they believe. This is a major characteristic of sheep, which absolutely fits the logic of your post.

"Give me a break. Obviously there is a part of the human race that is too stupid for survival."

especially the ones that lack imagination, and call "stupid" anything that they personaly find different, uncomfortable, foreign, and even conflicting to their own understanding of reality. Your focus defines your reality, and you seem so focused in you own little box that you will not see the big picture because anything you see that forces you to think outside your box will be shunned and called "stupid"

"I do imply that the original post is bigotry and ignorance."

Why? you imply with no explaination or reason.

This type of logic is the epitome of ignorance, and i hope one day you will be able to step outside and see the world from a new perspective.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join