It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens to soon release purifying energy into atmosphere to make us all feel lighter":B.Goodchild

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Hey woah.....ease up

I wasnt calling you a believer at all

I was actually refering to the people that still pay her and visit her website, and those who still think that the GFL is coming

Wow, sorry I wasnt clear on that

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have been in contact with Blossom.

During our conversation I asked her how would we know when this was taking place.

She said there would be a smell in the air like bovine manure.

Which is what this statement from her is.

Don't they have mental facilities in the land of Oz?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Seriously...someone take her ouija board away from her and give her a puppy or something.

ROTLMAO

Alright can we have some order here?

ORDER!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

tiz cool dude, i didnt mean to come accross angry lol , i cant help it sometimes.

this has made me think though, a bit of a lateral thought..

is blossom Really a hoaxer... ?

If someone trualy actualy 1000% believes in what their saying, and its not true, does that really make them a hoaxer or just a very misguided person.

i use the example (of ats misguided truths) i did in my last reply ...

pulled from last reply, 4 words added to the start
people have posted about america using their secret earthquake weapon to try and deatroy haiti .. or the guy today who said that Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili who died on friday was sacrificed by the nwo AND zionists by using a burried electro magnet - yet none of these topic are labeled as noncence.

my point is, i see blossom in the same league as these other topics, she believes, but is very misguided in her beliefs... As were the people who suggested the "theorys" above.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, she could either be:

1. A clever extortionist preying on peoples gullibility

2. Mentally unstable enough to believe that she is in contact with the GFL

Either way, she shouldnt be allowed in public without proffesional supervision

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Either way, she shouldnt be allowed in public without proffesional supervision

I have to support her basic human right to have an opinion that may be delusional.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

tiz cool dude, i didnt mean to come accross angry lol , i cant help it sometimes.

this has made me think though, a bit of a lateral thought..

is blossom Really a hoaxer... ?

If someone trualy actualy 1000% believes in what their saying, and its not true, does that really make them a hoaxer or just a very misguided person.

i use the example (of ats misguided truths) i did in my last reply ...

pulled from last reply, 4 words added to the start
people have posted about america using their secret earthquake weapon to try and deatroy haiti .. or the guy today who said that Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili who died on friday was sacrificed by the nwo AND zionists by using a burried electro magnet - yet none of these topic are labeled as noncence.

my point is, i see blossom in the same league as these other topics, she believes, but is very misguided in her beliefs... As were the people who suggested the "theorys" above.

Exept those threads weren't trying to sell dvds for profit, she is, all she is trying to do is make money, isn't it obvious?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'll have what she's having, barkeep!

How is she still around? I have to give her credit though, she didn't run and hide from the embarrassment due to the complete epic failure of her last "prediction". I can't believe people still pay attention to her.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh well

Mods didnt waste much time moving this to the hoax forum

Kudos for that

Yeah I contact them and asked for it to be moved to a more appropriate area of the web site.

Thanks guys!

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
this woman is completely nuts ... I really dont know how u people give her money buying her stuff and visiting her website

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

hahahahahaha

i seriously doubt anyone on ats actualy pays her anything, she is one of the main phiriahs of ats .. .and a bit of a loony ...!

even just a mention makes people run around waving their hands shouting noooooooooo

i would love to know if the same knee jerk reactions would happen if she announced something completly non alien though!?

imnot a believer in anyway, but i am a beliver in actualy waiting till /if something can actualy be prooved a hoax.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

i would love to know if the same knee jerk reactions would happen if she announced something completly non alien though!?

Ah well, looking for aliens is also science and in particular astrobiology and SETI. I read that a survey that suggested most intelligent people believe in aliens (visiting maybe not), so of course her original suggestions aroused interest.

I think people had too high expectations on Oct. 14th 08, sort of like a religious approach to it, and therefore were disappointed enough to be angry with her. Why be angry, why be so negative???? All important questions that people need to think about whilst looking at their own preconceptions.

I like UFO witnesses who remain sceptics, because it probably shows they are scientists at heart, and can remain logical even when they've seen something extraordinary. Sceptics can both be UFO witnesses and non-witnesses, although most believers tend to believe too much with too little evidence. Sometimes you have to accept we just don't know, and with blossom it's exactly the same however much anyone wants to get angry or upset with her.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Aliens told me that this is bull#.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Its all true!
I saw it on Youtube!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

yep
same info here
(by the way, watch all parts of this message, this is part 8)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by silver_glepha]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I want to believe her so much. It would be nice if this happened.

But we all know what happened last time...

[edit on 16/3/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well this is kind of interesting. Many on here believe that the illuminati are, or are controlled by, aliens. Many also believe in chemtrails which originate from the alleged illuminati.

I still agree with most though, i call BS on it. The fact that they conveniently changed their plans really doesn't give her any credibility. And if they can do all this magical stuff why don't they just come and tell us themselves?

But you never know.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
Well this is kind of interesting. Many on here believe that the illuminati are, or are controlled by, aliens. Many also believe in chemtrails which originate from the alleged illuminati.

I still agree with most though, i call BS on it. The fact that they conveniently changed their plans really doesn't give her any credibility. And if they can do all this magical stuff why don't they just come and tell us themselves?

But you never know.

I'm sure we know too little about their nature and aims to judge and to say "why don't they just come down and talk?"
too easy to me. And why would they do it?
I guess if everything will be so easy for us then we won't have a stimula to develop, to search for the truth, lazy mind is very easy to manipulate. Guess we must do our own survival.
It isn't logial just come and give us info and knowledge, our spiritual development must go hand in hand with the technical progress which we fail right now, EVEN right now. that gap is usually the reason why we abuse power...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silver_glepha

yes, i understand that but the apparent alternative to use someone to channel information to seems rediculous. If they know enough about us to dust us with magic dust for whatever reason them i would assume they know that someone being channelled is not going to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

She actually lives in Australia, not the UK i'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

can you really think of any other alternative?
like mass-media? ha-ha-ha!
1. where must this info be presented for you to believe it and take it seriously?
2. who will let this info be there in the open?

Can you really answer these questions?

So, i'm guessing it is the right way to sort ppl by "ready"/"not ready", you can't be seriously thinking about persenting this info to masses. In a state (any country) where UFOs being laughed at? Huh?
I don't think that most people even WANT to receive this info. It's not even about believeing! Some people are religious, too religious. This appearance will totally contradict their understanding of God, it will even oust God's presence = too painful historical/social process. Or there are other people who believe in nothing, no spirituality to them AT ALL. They are focus only on their work, money. They treat spiritual world as much as UFOs.

I think no one needs a revolution in minds and political systems, they are always painful. Think they want to choose ready people, they don't need everyone out there, i guess.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by silver_glepha]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join