It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens to soon release purifying energy into atmosphere to make us all feel lighter":B.Goodchild

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.blossomgoodchild.com... (go to "Federation of Light" tab -> Channelings after Oct 14th)

Here's some quotes from her supposed 11th Feb channeling:

It is a purifying energy that when released into your atmosphere shall begin a photosynthesis of a nature as yet unknown to you. When this happens there will be noticeable changes that cannot be dismissed or denied.

May I ask in what way do you mean?

In a way that will send your senses reeling. For it will be obvious to you in a flash that all these knowings you have had regarding your New World will be happening and transpiring right in front of you. These new ‘sprinklings’ shall make headlines on your TV screens. Such new phenomena shall arise and cause much interest all over your globe.

We shall very gently be ‘sprinkling’ particles of this Divine Light energy a little at a time to your planet and allow it to do its work. It is that for a time ... it is possible for only small amounts to be diffused otherwise it could cause a little mayhem due to its immense power. The integration must take place gradually. Your physical bodies too shall notice a difference with this new energy. There will be a Lighter feeling within the actual physical body.

It will begin with a FEELING from within that will contain Lightness throughout the Being. As if one is experiencing at times as if they are walking on air.

And apparently ET is telling her we weren't ready for this back in Oct '08.

we are the ones who made the most serious decision to abort the mission that was promised on the date of your Oct 14th. This as you are well aware was not something for those in ‘lesser ranks’ to decide. It came from the Highest council and we can say that we chose well to do what we did. The outcome … had we gone ahead as planned would have been a miserable one for a vast number of those residing on your planet.

Could also be used as a weapon?

It is ‘contained’ therefore in a way that is kept under control. For as we have said , if it were to be presented in its fullness … all at once … your planet would be close to … the word we would use would be … disintegrating.

By keeping it safe. The containers/chambers this source of Light resides in … is of an advanced technology that allows its compressed form to remain comfortable within.

Will she turn out to be genuine now that people ignore her channelings, or just a delusional woman, or even a hoaxster as many claim?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
There will be a Lighter feeling within the actual physical body.

It will begin with a FEELING from within that will contain Lightness throughout the Being. As if one is experiencing at times as if they are walking on air.

I can certainly believe that Buzzoms is already experiencing this. It sounds like gravity does not have much affect on her.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
she is nutz just like the rest of them scammers, make a donation; for what? shes an idiot

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh, Like the time the galactic federation of light was supposed to land in Alabama on a specific date and it never happened?

C'mon, this lady is a huge fraud and anyone that still believes her after her first massive stuff up needs a reality check

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why is someone even posting this crap? After the Oct 14, 2008 fiasco, I was under the impression that Blossom threads were banned. Perhaps the Mods can move this straight to Skunkworks or the rubbish bin. We don't need this BS bringing down the Aliens & UFO's board.

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Blossom threads were banned

But she gives excellent reasons why the ships didn't turn up.

Only kidding!!

A bit of comedy is needed every now and then.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

We don't need this BS bringing down the Aliens & UFO's board.

As I recall, most UFO threads are claims which haven't been proven.

It's moved to hoax forum now anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh well

Mods didnt waste much time moving this to the hoax forum

Kudos for that

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I wonder if she gave another date, if anyone would listen, or if there'd be another 100000 page thread here about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Its all true!
I saw it on Youtube!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm sorry I just have a tough time believing that some being from outer space is gonna come here and and sprinkle some pixie dust in the atmosphere to make us feel better. I do believe in the whole UFO phenomenon and aliens as well but this whole pixie dust theory is like way the hell out there, this person that channeled the aliens needs professional help I think. If I were that person I'd channel a mental health professional and have them sprinkle some presciptions my way.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

land in Alabama

Nah she meant Balama in Mozambique!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

sprinkle some presciptions my way.

She might have already had a sprinkle of something that made her feel lighter.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

land in Alabama

Nah she meant Balama in Mozambique!

She changed it so many times nobody knows where the hell they were going to land

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ok... dont lynch me here... im not a blossom / GFL / piledian fan ... im pretty much the other end of the scale that hates piledians and thinks blossom and the GFL are nut jobs.!

but isint it COMPLETLY ignorant to mark this a hoax instantly! >?>?

i mean, we know it will be... but do we??!?!

was their a date mentioned?? so i can make another blossom goodchild rick roll and hit another 5000 ppl LMAO (lol)

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

but isint it COMPLETLY ignorant to mark this a hoax instantly! >?>?

No

Its only ignorant if you still believe a proven hoaxer

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
who said anything about believing oz? trying to look smart on a forum is probably just as ignorant as believing a hoaxer.

how about you check my post historys from her last "events"... im deffo not a believer and i absolutely freeking hate piledians! (mainly as they dont exist)

i also said dont lynch me for it!....

you know "deny ignorance" .... their plenty more insanely stupid things on ats, probably just as stupid or more stupid than this that wil lnever be labeled a hoax even though technicaly it is!

EXAMPLE america using their secret earthquake weapon to try and deatroy haiti .. or the guy today who said that Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili who died on friday was sacrificed by the nwo AND zionists by using a burried electro magnet - yet none of these topic are labeled as noncence.

all im saying is... shouldnt something be prooved as HOAX before labeled a HOAX (even if we know it is stupid!) . she has hoaxed once or twice, yet theirs people that post absolute brainrott here every day and nothing is said!

you know... the old deny ignorance thingy that ats used to be about, no matter how stupid something may sound.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Seriously...someone take her ouija board away from her and give her a puppy or something.

surely there is someone in the UK that will bring her out on a date...have her see a movie or something...come on, take one for the team

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Nobody is telling YOU that you don't have to believe.

Let me know how that works out for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join