It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharama v Easy, cheap cancer cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dr. Simoncini, an Italian oncologist, was working with terminally children. He noticed that their tumors looked like candidia albins. He used baking soda on the tumor and the baking soda immediatley ate away the cancerous tissue. He then injected baking soda into the tumor and killed the rest of the cancer. He has been having great sucess. His gov't wasn't at all happy. They took issue with him injecting the tumors. He has been sued unsuscessfully on several occassions. His cure has been working very well. It is quite inexpensive and much less tramatic than chemo or radiation. He has a rather extensive website. It is careful to always refer you to a doctor who should work with you. His procedure is not a "do it yourself" miracle cure. He does NOT recommend drinking baking soda and ignoring your doctor. Check him out at www.cancertutor.com...
His cure costs about $3 for the material plus the dr. and clinic/hospital expense.

I hope that this thread isn't redundant. I didn't see anything quite like this when I searched. He is working with an American Dr. to set up an off-shore hosptial and create a strong case-based study to support his treatment. If so, he would close down all the major cancer centers in the USA. If he can prove his treatment is sucessful, will big Pharama fight to keep this treatment away from the public?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

You better believe that, if there is anything to his claims, Big pharma will come after him with both barrels.

He'll be ridiculed in the media, studies will suddenly come out of the woodwork citing the dangers of injecting baking soda and, if all else fails, he'll turn up dead of mysterious circumstances with all of his research disappeared.

Big Pharma has no use for a cheap cancer cure and anything that cuts into their bottom line will be destroyed with extreem prejudice.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yep, he will be pronounced as quack and sued, as they all do

join