It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Im an old Hippie you might say,I hope my post's helps somebody to wake up, the more who read it the more will talk about it, therefore the more it gets around, the more will wake up my job done.peace. PS - be gentle with me and me spelling - I'm dyslexic ! Im into All things spiritual,and thought provoking!!
Music:
from Tommy steel, to Elvis, to the Beatles, to Pink Floyd Van Morrison Thin Lizzie Beach boys (Its a beautiful day)the Clash Crosby Steels and Nash Joni Mitchell Neal young Bob Dylan the Animals Pretty Things Spooky Tooth Family Rolling Stones Doors Jimmy Hendrix Geneses Peter Gabriel Elbow etc etc etc ,
Movies:
the Wild bunch,Vanishing point,the God Father1&2,2001a Space Odyssey, laurel and hardy,hard days night,saving private Ryan Kelly's heroes Midnight cowboy the Woodstock movie,I went to the isle of wight that year. i was 19years old at the time!great age to witness such events!! The war is over mr John Winston Lennon.Peace be with him.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family, Brother! I look forward to reading your threads and commentary.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

May I hope our paths cross on this wonderful site!

I am a young hippie

Much love

Wolf x

If you need help with anything at all just give me a shout! x

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Wolf ]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Welcome to the boards my hippie friend! Maybe we can chat some time.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Welcome here =)
It's a nice place to stay, I hope you can enjoy this madness as we do =)!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

G'day DCDAVECLARKE

Welcome to ATS.

See you out there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Welcome mate!

Some great choices in music there my man! IMHO, this is when music was a truly ground breaking movement... unlike todays corporately 'safe' trash which all sounds like it's been given the same lick of production paint.

I long for the days when R&B meant Rhythm & Blues... now it just means Rubbish & BS.

Anyway I digress... I'm off to listen to 'After The Gold Rush' by Neil Young!

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome Bro... You sound like a great bloke already

Look forward to reading your posts

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS...

Important Info For You Click Here!

I like you taste in music dude!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The 355 yea cant beat it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hey there and welcome ... as an 'old' hippy who did the Isle of Wight festival and the like ... I can only assume that it was an oversight that you didn't add 'The Incredible String Band' to your list (man) !

Pleased to meet you and hope to see you around on the boards.

Woody

[edit on 14-2-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Tinfoil hats for members exclusively are available in the lobby for $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwych

Hey there and welcome ... as an 'old' hippy who did the Isle of Wight festival and the like ... I can only assume that it was an oversight that you didn't add 'The Incredible String Band' to your list (man) !

Pleased to meet you and hope to see you around on the boards.

Woody

[edit on 14-2-2010 by woodwych]

Just plain forgot! I was also at The Stones in the Park and the Blind Faith gig, all free an everybody Stoned! if yea pardon the pun! it was a great year 1969, I also witnessed the Beatles Roof concert! 1970!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS, I been trying to catch up with you

You got mail

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

top topics

join