It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear 2007 "Disclosures" already known to G.H.REES from the 80's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
John Lear first in 2004 and afterwards in 2007 has made in USA publicly an impressive “disclosure” about the Moon, a cubical "Soul Capture Machine" there, and several other interesting information concerning the Alien presence in our close proximity space and their agenda.

First study the following:
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.youtube.com...

ufo.whipnet.org...
Here in this site there is also a letter from an unknown source allegedly destined to John Lear, which writes about a space conflict between U.S. Govt./alien "Blond" groups(READ: WHITE RACE PELASGIAN ANDROMEDIAN CIVILIZERS) who are at war with the saurian grays-reptilians (READ: DRAGONIANS).

AND NOW FOLLOWS THE SIGNAL FROM G.H.REES AS A MESSAGE - RESPONSE TO JOHN LEAR “DISCLOSURES”:

-BEGIN OF SIGNAL-

Already from 1985, namely about 22 years before the disclosures of John Lear in 2007, G.H.REES wrote in their documents that Moon is a hybrid heavenly body, namely an ex-natural body of a planetary system in the constellation of Draco, transformed to a natural-artificial body, namely a hybrid body, which means transformed to a gigantic spaceship.

G.H.REES wrote that the entry of Moon to our solar system happened around 20.000 B.C. with a first attempt to enter our planet Earth’s orbit, that failed.

The second attempt happened in 11.500 B.C. and succeeded. Moreover there is evidence that the Moon during its approach to enter Earth’s orbit followed a collision course with our planet, and some pre-existed in our solar system forces, namely Andromedians, prevented this collision with ways that are still unknown to us today.

After those G.H.REES documents and 22 years later, appears the American Pilot John Lear, obviously instructed by Rabbis, because he as a technician is impossible to have such knowledge that pertain to fields such as comparative hierography and examination of “John’s Apocalypse” in which this “CUBE” is referred, this gigantic ship that is referred in it, has also gates with valuable stones and valuable materials etc. So it’s impossible for Lear to have this knowledge and therefore this knowledge was given to him by Hebrews Rabbis.

The question is why in 2007 Lear made this so called “disclosure” instructed by Hebrews Rabbis. The possible explanation is that after the debunking of the teachings about Moon (Selene) as allegedly “a chariot of Zeus”, a teaching that was attempted to pass in Greece by the “Epsilon Group” through the book of General Kalogerakis with title: “The Return of the Gods”, in which is written that allegedly “the moon is commanded by Zeus” of the Hellenic Dodecatheon, after the debunking and cancellation of the above teachings (by G.H.REES and by others), obviously the Hebrews Rabbis made a decision that they cannot pass this teaching – fraud – bluff and are forced now to a retreat by admitting the reality through Lear: namely that the Moon is a Dragonian (reptilian) hyper-ship.

But they add the conscious lie that it is all about an “experiment”. It is not an experiment, and there is no experiment, because this fraud and bluff about an experiment has numerous times been attempted by Hebrew circles and moreover by Dragonian demons of Metatron who communicate with Earthlings mediums, to which those demons say that: “the Moon is here from another place in the Universe, in order to commit a galactic experiment”. There is no experiment. It is a clear military – war mongering – piratical invasion with purpose the stealing of the raw materials of Earth, and afterwards the departure – transition of the Moon, according to the secret teaching of “Holy Mount Athos of Halkidiki” about «Ανταναίρεσις» (=Departure for vengeance) of the Moon, in order for the Dragonian fleet with flagship the Moon to transit to another Solar System in order to repeat the robbery of raw materials that is already committing here in our Solar System. (See also the destruction of the lost planet “Phaethon” or “Maldek” for same main reasons, namely for the rapid mining of the titanium and rest valuable stones and raw materials – in today’s asteroid belt).

Therefore, Mr. Lear is transferring conscious lies of the Rabbis, that however have extensions. G.H.REES is “speculating” (which means that is sure) that Mr.Lear will begin in the close future to make announcements of also things that he does not know but will be revealed to him by Hebrew Rabbis, namely that: “those who are about to save us from the Moon will be the forthcoming allegedly Govermental Andromedians of Zeus”, but they will really are mutineers Andromedians of Saturn – Cronus – Savit - Savaoth (Examine: Hesiod’s Theogony) that will appear INSTEAD of the true Govermental Andomedians of Zeus who are today stationed with more than 300 war planets in attack-battle-ready position in the orbit of planet Saturn (See all the observed accumulation of new irregular Satellites of Saturn after year 2000 and several unexplained astronomers deaths and “accidents” following), in order for the Cronians and their ships to appear in the surface of planet Earth with false impersonation of the alleged Andromedians of Zeus, and to drive the axles US.E.J. (Trilateral USA – EUROPE – JAPAN) and T.I.M. (Tibet – India – Mongolia) against the axis R.I.C. (RUSSIA – ISLAM – CHINA) into a World War.

Already G.H.REES in their documents has given the criteria of separation of the genuine and bogus Govermental Andromedians of Zeus with the following general determination, amongst others:
The main mark – proof that the first wave of the forthcoming will be the Andromedians mutineers of Pseudo-Zeus namely of Savit – Savaoth – Saturn, is that they will ask for the axles US.E.J. and T.I.M. to commit a World War 3 provocative attack against the axis R.I.C.
If they act like this then this will mean that they are not the true Govermental Andromedians of Zeus but this will be a proof that they are in reality mutineers Andromedians of Savit – Savaoth – Cronus – Saturn who are allies of the Lunar Dragonians.

(continue)

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We call the forum of Mr. Lear and the readers of the present signal to take very seriously this highlight of G.H.REES, in order not be entrapped to the following announcements of the Rabbis through Mr. Lear, namely that:
“Take courage Earthlings: Because is coming the fleet of Zeus (read: the fleet of Cronians allies of the Dragonians) in order to save us from the Dragonians of the Moon”.

PS:
The fact that the Rabbis announced to Lear and he in turn announced to the American people, that it is about a “CUBE”, has extensions.
The extension is that because the Christian Apocalypse speaks about a “CUBE” (the cubical ship with the valuable stones gates) the association that is expected to be created by the Christians is that “consequently Christianity is a Dragonian fruit – product” and therefore Earth’s population must withdraw from Christianity because it is Dragonian.
Consequently the expected association is that the forthcoming must be “Antichrist of 666” and therefore we the Earthlings (mainly the western nations of US.E.J. and the allied axis of T.I.M.) must now follow the forthcoming “Dodecatheon of Zeus 666” that in reality will be -as we already have written above- ships of Saturn – Savit – Savaoth and belike and ships of their allies (namely ships of the Dragonians), in order to strike the Dragonians!!!
(This will also gradually form a severe polarized holy war status between the 2 main Western-Eastern World War III axles, 666 vs 888 scheme)

This is a situation of madness anymore – namely of schizophrenia, into which if the Earthlings choose to be entrapped will be finished. Because any army that will dare to attack – invade China, namely the nation of the Dragon (Sin-Sina-Sion-Zion), will never return back. Because those ships that will appear as allegedly “Ships of Zeus”, will finally abandon the western armies inside the Asiatic deserts, in order to be slaughtered by the counterattacking armies of Russia, of the Islamic Nations and of China, of the R.I.C. axis or else “Shanghai Pact”.

-END OF SIGNAL-

Blog’s Comment:
Indeed G.H.REES has written very early about a semi-artificial moon. From 1985 and maybe before that, according to our archive. They’ve also managed in those years to “X-Ray” the Moon with Neutrino-Technology and found its internal metallic (titanium mainly) mechanical structure and rest elements of its advanced technology and invisible-semi-invisible ships.
There are also G.H.REES typewrited documents in our possession dated 1988 that write about Soul -Orbital and Lunar- Traps – Highly Advanced Invisible (higher dimension of matter rarification) Machines of the Lunar (reptilians – Draco) Aliens that are capable to capture the souls of the dead (decarnated) Beings and to carry them to the Moon where they are being processed with various ways, one of them is through an “electro-shock” procedure that erase the memory, and afterwards recycle the soul from Moon back to Earth into another “container” or body. Just as Mr.Lear "disclosured"!

Indeed there is a surprise to us that Mr. Lear after 20 years have appeared with his so called “disclosures” and confirm in a way the writings – findings of the Advanced Scientific Group of G.H.REES back then in the early 80’s.

We finally call Mr.Lear to reveal to us the name of the Rabbi(s) that instructs him with this information.
We will make first the goodwill move and reveal to him one of our sources concerning the Lunar Soul Traps in the ancient writings of Hellas:
Plutarch: a Delphi Oracle Archpriest of the Dodecatheon of Zeus.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Source:
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com...

Mr. Lear can very well reply here.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Read Also:
hellenandchaos.blogspot.com...

About the "Ανταναίρεσις" thing...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is this the same GH REES that claimed there was a helium bomb prior to 1950, which was clearly disproven by a real physicist on ATS?

Are you yet again plugging the same website?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,

I have a buttload of Titanium in my garage!!!! Are they coming to get me?

Seriously. I do have a lot of Titanium in my garage. I am a welder/machinist and use it all the time. Scraps from work.

What am I going to do!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Mr. Lear can very well reply here.

I think that is highly unlikely.

WG3

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Is this the same GH REES that claimed there was a helium bomb prior to 1950, which was clearly disproven by a real physicist on ATS?

I didn't see any disproving in that thread you mention.
Moreover I mentioned about Inner Fission maser technology there.
Didn't get any replies either.
G.H.REES are real physicists and moreover far better than any regular physicists instructed in hebrewsaxon establishment universities of the schizophrenic modern physics (not able to unify theories), because the people behind this group hold a true unified field theory and a unified science in their hands.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Lear has stopped coming to ATS (at least under his identifiable name anyhow).

It would be interesting however to see if he knows of the previous works and if he was inspired by it to begin with that forumated if not his theories, then his initial investigation to prove or disprove the theories.

However....I guess it also begs to be asked...does it matter? There is no hard evidence of anything on the moon beyond alot of dust (and the odd moleman).

So....I guess John should go on record as to if he was inspired to begin with or if he sorted this out independently so if one day we do find the hollow moon to be true, his name will be written as a original...or a inspired pupil of...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

Of course they are better....they do claim to be working with advanced beings from Andromeda

So good that they were so wrong about CERN creating a nuclear reaction causing the a reaction through to the sun destroying everything.

Oh and might I remind you of their agenda....taken from their own website

G.H.REES (GROUP OF HELLENIC RE-ESTABLISHMENT) INTERNATIONAL BELLUM MENTALIS ANDROMEDIAN PORTAL.

G.H.REES IS A SEMI-INVISIBLE ULTRA POWERFUL HELLENIC ORGANIZATION FIRST ESTABLISHED IN 1947 UNDER GENERAL PAPAGOS WITH PURPOSE THE GEOPOLITICAL AND GEOSTRATEGICAL STUDIES CONCERNING NATIONAL SECURITY. LATER THEY EXPANDED THEIR RESEARCH IN EVERY SCIENTIFIC SECTOR DECIPHERED SEVERAL UNIVERSAL AND HISTORIC WELL KEPT SECRETS AND DEVELOPED HIGHLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND WEAPON SYSTEMS.

THEIR MAIN PURPOSE TODAY IS TO AWAKEN PLANETARY HELLENES, THE WHITE-PELASGIAN ANDROMEDIAN RACE AND BLACK INDIGENOUS SIRIAN RACE OF THEIR GLORIOUS ROOTS IN HISTORY AND PREHISTORY AND TO KEEP HELLENIC NATIONAL AND PLANETARY SECURITY BY PUBLICISING ON TIME THE DRAGONIAN ENEMY STRATEGIES AND MASTER PLANS IN ORDER TO FOIL CATASTROPHES AND THE DRAGONIAN GENOCIDE MASTER PLAN WITH CODE WORD "ARMAGEDDON" UNTIL 2012 WHICH IS THE TIME LINE FOR THE INTERVENTION OF THE SUPERIOR ANDROMEDIAN STARFLEET THAT WILL COME TO FREE US FROM THE 13500 YEARS SINESE-ZIONIST-DRAGONIAN CANCEROUS MATRIX AND RESTORE US TO PRE-LUNAR GOLDEN ERA CIVILIZATION.

How can someone thats says such things be taken serious as a better physicist than every other physicist in the world?

[edit on 13/2/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I Remind you that CERN Scientists are NOW informed by G.H.REES.
They will not make a fatal mistake now.
CERN visitors from Switzerland are logged visiting this blog and reading the G.H.REES warning.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by skeptical2012]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I Remind you that CERN Scientists is NOW informed by G.H.REES.
CERN visitors from Switzerland are logged visiting this blog and reading the G.H.REES warning.

Do you have some concrete proof of that?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your effort - something to read on a lazy Sunday

Oh and nay the naysayers - it's over their heads on a cosmic level

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I Remind you that CERN Scientists is NOW informed by G.H.REES.

Do you have some concrete proof of that?

Ofcourse. CERN and other obviously Govermental and Scientific Ip's in Geneva and Zurich Switzerland logged to the blog after the Warning.
They even read the Planetary Situation Review.
Relax! You can now sleep more comfortable in the night.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

There is that time-shift anomaly again OZ Weatherman!Can no one stop its threshold of encroachment ?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Resorting to the tried "find-a-tiny-fly-in-the-soup-then-discredit-the-whole"-disinfo-tactics? YAAAAAAAAAWN.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
Resorting to the tried "find-a-tiny-fly-in-the-soup-then-discredit-the-whole"-disinfo-tactics? YAAAAAAAAAWN.

Resorting to the disinfo-deflection-pathetic-allegations tactic?

YAAAAAAAAAWN

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
WOW...just WOW.

I cannot begin to muster the vocabulary to articulate a rational, thought out, and intelligent response to this 'theory'. As such, I will simply quote the movie Seven:

"When a person is insane...as you clearly are...do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading Guns & Ammo, mas@#$ting in your own feces...do you just stop and go: "Wow, it is amazing how f@#$% crazy I really am?"

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

G'day skeptical2012

I agree completely.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Man oh man, things have REALLY become distorted lately haven't they?

Soon people will realize that everything mentioned herein is symbolism for different groups here on earth. Different "alien" races aren't at war in the heavens above earth. No, no, no. But different "races" ARE at war here on earth.

Anyone who really thinks the moon is a spaceship truly needs to stop watching TV and getting too absorbed in the plot lines.

It's not literal. It's symbolism at almost a genius level.

For those who wish to believe in this junk, I'll show you the REAL Matrix. Decode all of the symbolism in what they say the Moon is (spaceship). Then take "moon bases," the different alien races -Greys, Reptilian, etc. and find out what they all mean.

Then and only then, will you be inside the "real" matrix.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join