It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nine Unknown Men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some people may believe that this group of nine elite men are a secret, and some believe they are an utter myth. There does appear so much of the past that is hidden from, either intentionally or by accident. I do believe in the Hindu cycles and their mythology and I do see evidence that they were an advanced civilisation (and so were many other civilisations) therefore even though this may seem as a fantasy, it could be possible. Probably, most of this you’ll probably know, however I decided to make a thread explaining this society since I could not find one on ATS.

I do want to say that this is not my area of expertise. Something which I found intriguing and wanted to follow. Do not hesitate to correct me at any time.

What Are They and Why Were They Formed?
Among conspiracy theorists this group is named to be one of the oldest and the most powerful secret societies to ever exist. They are considered to be a two millennia old secret society founded by the Indian Emperor Asoka 273BC. Asoka after conquering Kalinga, which is now between Calcutta and Madras, was overcome by the massacre and eventually decided to convert to Buddhism.

Legend says that Asoka founded the society to preserve and develop the knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands. It is also said in some other versions that the Emperor founded the society also to conceal scientific knowledge e.g. the remains of the Rama Empire, the Indian version of Atlantis which was apparently destroyed by advanced weaponry 15,000 years ago.

It was apparently due to Asoka, that for the next 2,000 years all researches were hidden behind what people believed to be supernatural phenomena. This may one of the reasons why many today believe in ghosts or such beings. People believe ghosts to be the past souls of this country; however could it be E.T or something – a link from the universe?
This is the link to The Nine Unknown Men – Tablot Mundy Ebook. I would like to use this opportunity to give credit to tejaswy.com for finding this.
The Nine Unknown Men Ebook

The Nine Books
It was said that the each of the Nine had responsibility over one book – guarding it from society and also trying to improve the knowledge in it. This means that each of the Nine had access to the source of this knowledge, were from another planet, or just unbelievably intelligent.

Each book had a different branch of this knowledge. The practices of the disciplines talked about are said to cause the destruction of the world. It is widely accepted that the following subjects were covered:

1) PROPAGANDA AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE – This is a set of messages aimed to influence the opinions and behaviour of large numbers of the people; basically information that influences the audient; allowing a mass opinion. It will allow anyone to govern the world.

Allowing anyone to govern the world. Sounds familiar to anyone? Many people believe in the NWO, Antichrist and so on.

2) PHYSIOLOGY – This is the study of the mechanical, physical and biochemical functions of living organisms. It is well known to hold instructions on how to perform the “touch of death.” (Basically, death is caused by a reversal of the nerve impulse.) The are rumours, true or false, that speak of Judo being leaked from this book.

3) (MICRO)BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY - A myth known very well to the inhabitants of India is that the water of Ganges is holy – special microbes were added to purify the rivers water (the microbes were designed by the Nine). It was said that the microbes were released into the river at a secret base in the Himalayas.

However the thing to be considered is that there are millions of ill, diseased pilgrims. Some with horrific ones. However, they can bathe in there without harming the healthy pilgrims. Rather unusual isn’t it? It has been discovered though, that the strange properties of the water are credited also to the bacteriophages that are contained. I’m not very good with this part of the topic, however isn’t one of the main ways people gain diseases and so on are through human contact? Surely the pathogens would be carried through the water.

4) ALCHEMY (+ TRANSMUTATION OF METALS) - Another major rumour in India is that during times of drought and other natural disasters, it has been said that temples and religious organisations receive large quantities of gold. They do not know who gave it from them. The fact that India has a few gold mines has puzzled many, also due to the large amount of gold given. However, this isn’t to say this is true – it could be a made up rumour to soothe the folks there. Also, we see India as a poor (but rapidly developing) country makes us wonder if there was really gold given to the country.

5) COMMUNTION (+ WITH E-Ts) – It probably indicates how to communicate with E-Ts and maybe new and advanced ways to communicate on Earth.

6) GRAVITATION (VAMINAKA SASTRA) - Many of you should be known to the Vimana. Apparently, this book does contain instructions on how to make one.

7) COSMOLOGY - If you believe in UFOs, one of the main queries is how they can travel so fast. In the 7th book, it describes how to travel at enormous speeds through spacetime fabric – possibly time travel. It seems that intra and inter universal trips are also discussed in this.

8) LIGHT - In this, it describes how to increase and decrease the speeds of light, to use it as a weapon and so on. Recently, we’ve seen such things as light being repelled and so on. Maybe we’ll eventually reach this stage?

9) SOCIOLOGY - The final books contains rules, laws in a way on the evolution of societies and how to predict their downfall. This probably is one of the key ones – wouldn’t anyone want to stop fate (considering if this is actually true)?

[edit on 13/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

link   
Hanso Foundation
The Hanso Foundation, founded by Alvar Hanso (who firstly had a successful business in selling weapons) is aimed to find new ways to save our humanity and Earth through science and technology.

It funds these projects:
Life Extension
Electromagnetic Research
Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence
Mathematical Forecasting
Cryogenics development
Juxtapositional Eugenics
Accelerated Remote Viewing
The DHARMA Initiative.

It seems to very similar to:
Life Extention = Book 2,3
EM Research = Book 7,8
Extra-terrestrial = Book 5
Mathematical forecasting = Book 6 and possibly book 3
Cryogenics = 2,3
Eugenics = 9
Remote Viewing = 5,7,8

I just want to add that DHARMA is a Sanskrit work meaning the virtous path and if you look onto the thehansofoundation.org – the statement; Alvar ends with Namaste. Rather unusual?

I might be just hinting on a dead end here, but it’s worth a thought?
The Nine Unknown Men is widely known in many world religions and immersed into them, which explains the DHARMA initiative, the use of the number 108, the I-Ching prominence, the hieroglyphics.
One Buddhist religion describes of a secret lost land where the Nine Unknown Men research for the benefit of humans and also keeping hidden from them.

A prophecy determined by one of the Dharmic Wheels (of time) tell about an Armageddon-like cosmological spiritual challenge. It’s meant to bring the end of the world except for one realm named Shambala which is meant to emerge and save the world. This land is said to be the place where (higher life) people are gaining knowledge and power for the event. They believe that this land is describing where the Nine Unknown men research. Apparently the Armageddon-like event is tied to the Valenzetti equation. And apparently this matches Alias, one of J.J. Abram’s brain children who thinks exactly the same thing. But this really reminds me of Atlantis and how it has higher knowledged people.
Some believe that Hanso is funding this project on the island and his book is the Alchemy.

Mentions of Nine Unknown Men

Pope Sylvester II (Gerbet d’Aurillac) was a monk who mysteriously voyaged to India where he apparently acquired specific skills which dazed his entourage e.g. he, in his palace, had a bronze head which answered either Yes or No, if they were on politics or the position of Christianity. The Pope believed that it was a simple operation equivalent to a 2 digit calculation, performed by an automatic similar to our (modern) binary machines.

In the cybernetics journal, “Computers and Automation” of October 1954, the following comment appeared: “We must suppose that he (Sylvester) was possessed of extraordinary knowledge and the most remarkable mechanical skill and inventiveness. This speaking head must have been fashioned ‘under a certain conjunction of stars occurring at the exact moment when all the planets were starting on their courses.’ Neither the past, nor the present nor the future entered into it, since this invention apparently far exceeded in its scope its rival, the perverse “mirror on the wall” of the Queen, the precursor of our modern electronic brain. Naturally it was widely asserted that Gerbert was only able to produce such a machine head because he was in league with the Devil and had sworn eternal allegiance to him.”

The next time that the mystery was referred to was in the 19th century by Jacolliot, who was a French Consul at Calcutta under the Second Empire. He wrote some very prophetic works and amny occult writers, prophets and miracle works have borrowed his writings. However, he wrote the Nine Unknown Men did exist, and refers it to certain techniques e.g. sterilization by radiation, psychological warfare and freedom of energy. This was all in 1860. That would have been unthinkable at that time.

Moreover, Yersin (a close friend of Pasteur and de Roux) when visiting Madras (1890) was trusted with certain biological secrets and only because of that he was able to make a serum against cholera and plague. I think he admitted this. I’ll post the link when I can find it again.

In 1927, Talbot Mundy who was a member of the British police force in India. It’s half real and half fiction. Apparently the Nine had their own language and told of how they each had one book based on one type of science.

- The society is mentioned several times in The Illuminatus! Trilogy and is a resource card in the Illuminati card game.

-Edward Bulwer-Lytton wrote a parody of the Nine Unknown Men that many, maybe even Helena Blavatsky, took as fact.

-There is a small reference to the Nine Unknown Men in Putta Block by The Fall.

-Mentioned as well in the Strugatsky Brothers' novel "A Billion Years Before The End of The World" as one of the forces that may have affected scientist’s works.

-Writers and producers of the TV show Heroes have cited the Nine Unknown Men as one of their creative influences.

-The fantasy fiction Legend of the 9 paid reverence to the Nine by expanding the story context into a modern setting.

link   
Suspected Members

It is considered that if your from the West and visiting India, you were one of the people in this society such as as was the case with Pope Sylvester II, Jesus Christ, and also Alexandre Emile John Yersin, who knew Louis Pasteur and Pierre Paul Emile Roux,

As stated above, Madame Blavatsky’s teachings regarding the Nine Unknown Men and their philosophies were reported to have influenced greatly the following individuals of the last century, who are all reported to have been either knowing or unwitting Servants of the Nine Unknown Men: Anagarika Dharmapala, Sir Edwin Arnold, Alice Bailey, Guy Ballard, L. Frank Baum, Annie Besant, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Chris Carter, Col. James Churchward, Aleister Crowley, Wayne Dyer, Albert Einstein, James Ensor, Dion Fortune, Dynam-Victor Fumet, Mahatma Gandhi, Max Heindel, Adolf Hitler, Geraldine Innocente, Raghavan Iyer, James Joyce, Wassily Kandinsky, Henry Miller, Alfred Kinsey, Ekkirala Krishnamacharya, C.W. Leadbeater, Guido List, Sybil Leek, Heinrich Himmler, Howard Philips Lovecraft, Leopoldo Lugones, Piet Mondrian, Boris Pasternak, Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Nicholas Roerich, George W. Russell, Alexander Scriabin, Rudolf von Sebottendorf, Swami Sivananda, Rudolf Steiner, Sun Ra, Max Theon, Samael Aun Weor, The Mars Volta, William Butler Yeats, and thousands more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people do believe that they are the head of a large number of secret societies e.g. Skull and Bones, Illumanti,the Freemasons, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Book and Snake. If they are a myth – they have definitely left a big impression and shaped today’s society somehow. If they are real – they have definitely fulfilled the definition of being a secret society. Maybe someday in the future, we will find out if this organisation actually is real.

I hoped this helped to those unaware of the Nine. Any opinions on them? Do you believe they exist or not?

Sources:
-www.tejaswy.com...
- www.thehansofoundation.org...
- eldib.wordpress.com... - munzden.wordpress.com...
- www.4815162342.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hanso Foundation The Hanso Foundation, founded by Alvar Hanso (who firstly had a successful business in selling weapons) is aimed to find new ways to save our humanity and Earth through science and technology. It funds these projects ... The DHARMA Initiative.

Um, the Hanso Foundation is not real, nor is The DHARMA Initiative. It's from the TV show LOST:

Hanso Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hanso Foundation is a fictional foundation in the Lost television series. It was formed by arms purveyor Alvar Hanso ...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There's a seperate organisation named The Hanso Foundation, which people believe is secretly running. It is linked to the Lost show.

I've merely made a suggestion. It's an opinion of some people and I went deeper into it.

Sorry - didn't make that clear.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If you want to learn about the modern application of the Nine then read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Prince and Picknett. There's some online material links for their work along with their research assistant Philip Coppens.

I have an expose on this nonduality.com... with further details through links on my blog naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

7) Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Interesting, but some of this sounds like a LOSt episode..lol.. Whether it is true or not it is very well laid out and I will give a ya star for a great presentation and a flag for some interesting info that made my brain tickle! Like I said I do not know if this is true or not, but I do know for a fact that their is much evidence for a committee of 300. Whether there is 9 unknown men, I have no idea I have never heard of anything with them. Thanks for bringing this here!

EDIT TO ADD:

The Nine Unknown Men- Bibilotecapleyades

[edit on Feb 13th 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Extremely interesting stuff, and a clear and well written thread.
Thanks for revealing something new for me to chew on.
I have probably read many things with quotes and references to similar things, but I don't remember anything about nine men in the context you describe here.
Thanks again, and I'm now off to check out those links you provided.
Laters.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It makes one wonder if this is not the reason behind the Chinese killing and harassing all those monks in Tibet? It has been widely known that there may be a hidden cave to a secret land known to these monks who protect it. TPTB would stop at nothing to get their murderous hands on the real books and these men, if they do exist.

Worth pondering?

One other thing, how many tail feathers does the eagle on the back of the "Federal Reserve Note" have?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Have you read the emerald tablets of thoth?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OK.
Checked out the links, and all were OK by me, apart from the first Wordpress one, which was too much of a Christian rant for my liking.
I didn't bother looking at the second one, as I assumed it would be the same.
Not to say that EVERYTHING they say is BS, but when they start babbling on about witches and Satan, it does get a bit old and tired, especially considering Christianity's history and all that.
Plus the fact (As far as I'm concerned) that the whole religion was set up by a bunch of megalomanical looneys to control and manipulate the masses in the first place, by the very powers they profess to be working against.
The others I like though, and will investigate further.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing ! S&F for topic and your easy to read post.

I already knew of the nine satanic bloodlines. And of Ancient technology to be kept secret end protected by a few. Ancient Egypt as starting place trough Israel ending up as royalty in Europe.

The Idea of these stories started in India makes sense to me !
Linking the Israelites from their enslavement in Babylon to Egypt. Before that took place even Abraham is written came from ancient Sumeria.

Science links us to all western cultures tracing back to an Indo-china origin.

I like it.

[edit on 13/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting. Check out my threads on alchemy
2nd line

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Nine's are gods/beings of vast almost infinite power

God/Source is a 10

The 9s are multidimensional beings who creates their own universes and sometimes incarnates in physical form

Im guessing 8's are psychic people

7s are humans

monkies and dolphins are 6s

Maybe we're talking about different things........
The names are kind of similar tho....

[edit on 13-2-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I get what you're going at.

I've once heard or read something similar. Only it was included with dimension stuff.
As we know live in the 4 dimension. Height, wide, dept and time.
The 5th should be spiritual. Every being can observe his own and the dimensions below his.
This however did not have any animals in it.
It did clearly said spiritual beings do not just get past there dimension.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Firstly, thank you everyone for reading my thread and contributing.

Originally posted by drew hempel

If you want to learn about the modern application of the Nine then read the book "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Prince and Picknett. There's some online material lilnks for their work along with their research assistant Philip Coppens.

I have an expose on this nonduality.com... with further details through links on my blog naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

Thanks for that - I'll look into both of them. I'll get back to on that one.

TheMythLives - Yes there is but even if there is no evidence, wouldn't that mean the society has lived up to being secret? That's something we'll have to wait to find out. If the Nine do exist, it could be possible they are running these secret societies, even the Committee of 300. New information is always good haha.

Illegal Alien - I hope this helped and hopefully lead you to read further into it!

Daddio - It wouldn't be ununusal if the Nine were behind those events. The Tibets, most of the being Buddhists, believe in this myth. If they have found the land, which they are guarding, I'd believe they'd keep it as a secret. The monks are very cultural and I always believe that they have knowledge hidden to us - those in India, Tibet and China.

And regarding that question - I have no idea. Didn't get any results on the net and my general knowledge with currency is rubbish. However, by any chance is it 9? If it was - what a coincidence!

SpectreDC - Ah, not really. But from what I can see, it appears to be very similar to the Nine. I'll definately look further into this one. Although - it has 7 Lords?

Sinister Klaas - Thank you. are a lot of links and history linked back to Asia. Much of our history is erased - but could it have been delibrate? Are we skeptics because we were influenced to become them?

I do believe in a lot of myths and legends, well at least they have some truth in it. Why would people make myths like that in that time - it would have been unimaginable to even think of the technology, if unaware.

EarthWanderer - Regarding the Philosopher's Stone, it very well could exist. The Nine have higher knowledge, therefore have the ability to be immortal. In the Hindu cycles, it's believed that in the first cycle, people were immortal and could die when they wish to - although this decreased in each cycle due to sin being added and so forth.

Illumanti has been alleged of being run by the Nine (even if it's unknown to them) and it could be very well there was some knowledge shared to them.

DjSharperimage - Do you have any idea what's that called? It's rather interesting. Dimensions - so would it be possible to advance further higher? Yes - the Nine could be represented as exactly that!

[edit on 14/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
lostpedia.wikia.com...

The Hanso Foundation is an organization founded by Alvar Hanso, whose aim was to "reach out to a better tomorrow" by researching ways to preserve human life and promote well-being. It was established during the 1960s, with Hanso strangely moving from a successful background in munitions selling and weapons armament to becoming a philanthropic entrepreneur. Among other projects, the Foundation also financed the DHARMA Initiative.

Most of the information about the Foundation was acquired from The Lost Experience, though there have been some references to the company on the show. The Foundation's headquarters are located in Copenhagen, Denmark.

While the company typically goes by the name "Hanso Foundation" for altruistic projects, the name "Hanso Group" is sometimes also used for its business and industrial ventures. This includes control over the Apollo Candy Company and Allied Copenhagen Marine Merchants.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by halojumper
lostpedia.wikia.com...

The Hanso Foundation is an organization founded by Alvar Hanso, whose aim was to "reach out to a better tomorrow" by researching ways to preserve human life and promote well-being. It was established during the 1960s, with Hanso strangely moving from a successful background in munitions selling and weapons armament to becoming a philanthropic entrepreneur. Among other projects, the Foundation also financed the DHARMA Initiative.

Most of the information about the Foundation was acquired from The Lost Experience, though there have been some references to the company on the show. The Foundation's headquarters are located in Copenhagen, Denmark.

While the company typically goes by the name "Hanso Foundation" for altruistic projects, the name "Hanso Group" is sometimes also used for its business and industrial ventures. This includes control over the Apollo Candy Company and Allied Copenhagen Marine Merchants.

iF I HAVE ANY NEW KNOWLEGE THE HANSA FOUNDATIOM WOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT IT

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

They are called "the nines"
they are almost god like.....

they have no affiliation with any organization;
they just want to experience life to the fullest extent

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Are the 9's the Eloihm?

new topics