Some people may believe that this group of nine elite men are a secret, and some believe they are an utter myth. There does appear so much of the past
that is hidden from, either intentionally or by accident. I do believe in the Hindu cycles and their mythology and I do see evidence that they were an
advanced civilisation (and so were many other civilisations) therefore even though this may seem as a fantasy, it could be possible. Probably, most of
this you’ll probably know, however I decided to make a thread explaining this society since I could not find one on ATS.
I do want to say that this is not my area of expertise. Something which I found intriguing and wanted to follow. Do not hesitate to correct me at any
What Are They and Why Were They Formed?
Among conspiracy theorists this group is named to be one of the oldest and the most powerful secret societies to ever exist. They are considered to be
a two millennia old secret society founded by the Indian Emperor Asoka 273BC. Asoka after conquering Kalinga, which is now between Calcutta and
Madras, was overcome by the massacre and eventually decided to convert to Buddhism.
Legend says that Asoka founded the society to preserve and develop the knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands.
It is also said in some other versions that the Emperor founded the society also to conceal scientific knowledge e.g. the remains of the Rama Empire,
the Indian version of Atlantis which was apparently destroyed by advanced weaponry 15,000 years ago.
It was apparently due to Asoka, that for the next 2,000 years all researches were hidden behind what people believed to be supernatural phenomena.
This may one of the reasons why many today believe in ghosts or such beings. People believe ghosts to be the past souls of this country; however could
it be E.T or something – a link from the universe?
This is the link to The Nine Unknown Men – Tablot Mundy Ebook. I would like to use this opportunity to give credit to tejaswy.com for finding this.
The Nine Unknown Men Ebook
The Nine Books
It was said that the each of the Nine had responsibility over one book – guarding it from society and also trying to improve the knowledge in it.
This means that each of the Nine had access to the source of this knowledge, were from another planet, or just unbelievably intelligent.
Each book had a different branch of this knowledge. The practices of the disciplines talked about are said to cause the destruction of the world. It
is widely accepted that the following subjects were covered:
1) PROPAGANDA AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
– This is a set of messages aimed to influence the opinions and behaviour of large numbers of the
people; basically information that influences the audient; allowing a mass opinion. It will allow anyone to govern the world.
Allowing anyone to govern the world. Sounds familiar to anyone? Many people believe in the NWO, Antichrist and so on.
– This is the study of the mechanical, physical and biochemical functions of living organisms. It is well known to hold
instructions on how to perform the “touch of death.” (Basically, death is caused by a reversal of the nerve impulse.) The are rumours, true or
false, that speak of Judo being leaked from this book.
3) (MICRO)BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- A myth known very well to the inhabitants of India is that the water of Ganges is holy – special
microbes were added to purify the rivers water (the microbes were designed by the Nine). It was said that the microbes were released into the river at
a secret base in the Himalayas.
However the thing to be considered is that there are millions of ill, diseased pilgrims. Some with horrific ones. However, they can bathe in there
the healthy pilgrims. Rather unusual isn’t it? It has been discovered though, that the strange properties of the water are
credited also to the bacteriophages that are contained. I’m not very good with this part of the topic, however isn’t one of the main ways people
gain diseases and so on are through human contact? Surely the pathogens would be carried through the water.
4) ALCHEMY (+ TRANSMUTATION OF METALS)
- Another major rumour in India is that during times of drought and other natural disasters, it has
been said that temples and religious organisations receive large quantities of gold. They do not know who gave it from them. The fact that India has a
few gold mines has puzzled many, also due to the large amount of gold given. However, this isn’t to say this is true – it could be a made up
rumour to soothe the folks there. Also, we see India as a poor (but rapidly developing) country makes us wonder if there was really gold given to the
5) COMMUNTION (+ WITH E-Ts)
– It probably indicates how to communicate with E-Ts and maybe new and advanced ways to communicate on Earth.
6) GRAVITATION (VAMINAKA SASTRA)
- Many of you should be known to the Vimana. Apparently, this book does contain instructions on how to make
- If you believe in UFOs, one of the main queries is how they can travel so fast. In the 7th book, it describes how to travel at
enormous speeds through spacetime fabric – possibly time travel. It seems that intra and inter universal trips are also discussed in this.
- In this, it describes how to increase and decrease the speeds of light, to use it as a weapon and so on. Recently, we’ve seen
such things as light being repelled and so on. Maybe we’ll eventually reach this stage?
- The final books contains rules, laws in a way on the evolution of societies and how to predict their downfall. This probably
is one of the key ones – wouldn’t anyone want to stop fate (considering if this is actually true)?
[edit on 13/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]