It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space shuttle UFO video's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh, the articles I posted are about the sts-48 article being discussed here, but the big video I posted is from sts-109... Just to clear that up.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Quest
If there is only video evidence they could be damn near anything.

Camera defects, alien craft, ice particles, defects in the glass...

I'm sure people will have some great GUESSES though or wild unfounded conclusions.

Oh! how about microasteroids or space junk close to the window/camera?

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Quest]

Riiiight....so now microasteroids, or space junk can change direction and extreme speed in seconds?

I have seen that video before and its not a deffect, chuncks of ice, venus dancing to Michael jackson...... or any other natural cause.

I believe that video captured what has been mentioned in many cultures about battles in the heavens, between Gods, demons and angels.

Any advanced technology can be seen as magic or power from the Gods/angels/demons by much less technologically advanced people.

if that is the case , then why is there a flash ? the flash is close to the camera or there wouldnt be a flash , the fact that everything moves in time with the flash shows that its close to the shuttle and not miles off over the earth.

shuttles have small thrusters to keep them in orbit , every so often they fire to stabalise the orientation - the cam prob caught this and amazingly it caught small bits of frozen bits or dust floating around just outside the window being moved by the thrust

also the fact that everyone keeps going on about the speed that the "alien" ice particle shoots off , what about the speed of the "missile" ice particle ? that missile looks like its leaving the earths atmosphere at about 200 000 mph ,

sorry i dont think so , missiles are fast but they are rocket propelled , unless to fit in with your alien invasion we have decided to create a brand new propulsion system that goes faster than anything we know of

While we're making up aliens, how about little alien bugs that are floating around just outside our atmosphere. When they saw the shuttle fire off that thruster, they got scared and ran/flew away.

In all fairness, I gotta side with NASA here. It's ice.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Please edit that page and take away the big quote...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah, i looked at the video you mention. Interesting, but hard to put it in context cos all you can see is a dot and the curve of the earth.

ANd as for the sts-48...it does look like a stabiliser fires and blows some debris floating nearby to me.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
People should realize that the space shuttle does litter considerably...in any case, think about this.

Where was the 'laser' beam on earth fired from ? Where was the space shuttle during this video sequence?

Answer, Australia.

What are the odds of having an alien ship in the line of fire

- one of earth's space defense laser installations
- and having it on film
- and having that installation not in the US, but rather, in Australia?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join