It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space shuttle UFO video's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So what are they? Ice particles or actual craft???
I found a page here with one of the most interesting sts video's of them all (sts-48).

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here are some more links with sts video's:

www.qtm.net...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com... (yeah, sorry... rense
)

www.ufoarea.com...

The last two are just about the same... But a must see!!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If there is only video evidence they could be damn near anything.

Camera defects, alien craft, ice particles, defects in the glass...

I'm sure people will have some great GUESSES though or wild unfounded conclusions.

Oh! how about microasteroids or space junk close to the window/camera?

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Quest]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Last clip is impressive!!! It stops and stays in one place twice. Then get's brighter. 7.2mb .mov download

Edit:Link working now, download and watch!!!

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
sts ufo missile thing , what gets me is - WHAT MADE THE FLASH ??

if it was something on earth firing , there would be no flash , if it was something in space firing - unless it was pretty close (u have to remember that the sun is in space too) you wouldnt see the flash

that points to either the shuttle or something next to the shuttle making the flash - which rules out the flash being the firing of a missile or weapon

now it could be coincidence with the flash but for the dots on the video to all move at the same time or shortly after the flash suggests that the dots are also close to the shuttle and are rather small

just my theory anyway

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am a HUGE believer of UFO's and cover ups but even I can see that thats ice caused by a firing of the stabilizers (mini rockets used to turn and move the shuttle in space).

I wish I had lots of web space, i'd show you some real crazy nasa space shuttle videos of UFO's.

*late edit*

I decided to put up a FTP site for you guys to check out all the UFO videos I have since I dont have a lot of web space. Its limited to 10 users. Use your favorite FTP client and connect to

Host: ufo.homeftp.net Port: 30000 user: ufo password: ufo

Please don't hammer if its full. Set retrys to 120 seconds (2 min) please.

If you don't know what FTP is click here www.ftp-planet.com...

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

I'm sure people will have some great GUESSES though or wild unfounded conclusions.

That's not the video I thought it was, yes, the things in that video could be anything.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here is a good link with that video and others. i have to check and see if that's the one i saw.

Forgot the link....

www.andromedafree.it...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Quest

Riiiight....so now microasteroids, or space junk can change direction and extreme speed in seconds?

I have seen that video before and its not a deffect, chuncks of ice, venus dancing to Michael jackson...... or any other natural cause.

I believe that video captured what has been mentioned in many cultures about battles in the heavens, between Gods, demons and angels.

Any advanced technology can be seen as magic or power from the Gods/angels/demons by much less technologically advanced people.

if that is the case , then why is there a flash ? the flash is close to the camera or there wouldnt be a flash , the fact that everything moves in time with the flash shows that its close to the shuttle and not miles off over the earth.

shuttles have small thrusters to keep them in orbit , every so often they fire to stabalise the orientation - the cam prob caught this and amazingly it caught small bits of frozen bits or dust floating around just outside the window being moved by the thrust

also the fact that everyone keeps going on about the speed that the "alien" ice particle shoots off , what about the speed of the "missile" ice particle ? that missile looks like its leaving the earths atmosphere at about 200 000 mph ,

sorry i dont think so , missiles are fast but they are rocket propelled , unless to fit in with your alien invasion we have decided to create a brand new propulsion system that goes faster than anything we know of

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The shuttle video which I think shows at least a couple of ufos, in which when one of the ufos seems to fire at another, the ufo that was targeted changes direction in a 35 degree angle as it avoids being hit.

Here is a description of it.

" STS-48, the Space Shuttle Discovery September 15,
1991. A UFO appears just above the Earth's atmosphere and does a sharp angle turn when something appears to be shooting at it. This clip is the most famous of all NASA UFO video and broke the story of whats going on with these NASA videos. This is a good one! NASA tried to say these are dust particle or waste particles. After this video was captured, public transmissions during shuttle flights was terminated "

The video can be downloaded in the same site where the above description was exerpted and it can be found in this link.

www.andromedafree.it...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was refering to another sts-48 video the shuttle took. See my last post.

I remember that the first time i saw that video it was a much better quality, but I only have it in vhs somewhere in my house.

If you follow the link I posted above and click on the 6th picture you will be able to download the video I was talking about.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ok heres something to think about...

have you ever seen video footage of lightening storms on earth caught from the shuttle camera?

the lightening storms do not flash the camera at all , so if something as bright as a lightening strike doesnt flash the camera from earth - imagine how bright this light would have to be.

a light that bright to be seen hundreds of miles into space and actually cause a bright flash to the camera would either have to be a laser pointed at the actual camera or the brightest artificial light in existance.

somehow i cant see a top secret "super" missile having a huge "hello im here" flash to it when launched , can you ?

its a matter of perspective , ice particles close to the thruster where shot out faster than the ice particles further from the thruster

another point is , if this ice particle was "alien" in origin and it could change direction and velocity in an instant , why didnt it just move out the way ?
surly it didnt have to fly off into space because of 1 rocket , a couple of meters either direction would have done wouldnt it , just so it never got impacted upon

nasa prob cancelled all video footage afterwards because hundreds of people where seeing starwars happening with iceparticles and didnt want to cause a major disturbance (im casting nasa in a nice light here for some odd reason)

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We are not talking about the same video. I mistook it too for another sts-48 video. There are three called sts-48.

Go to the link I provided to see the video i was talking about.

I changed my first response because we were talking about two different videos with the same name the shuttle took.

I agree that the first video, the one I mistook, can be anything. There is not enough information to make a good decision on what it is. Its probably ice, junk or who knows.

But the link i provided two posts before this one shows clearly that the ufo the camera in the shuttle captured must have been under intelligent control. I do not know of anything that can change direction 35 degrees that fast without someone controlling it.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ahh , sorry , thats a good one , remember seeing that on tv a while back

the white circle flying over the lightening storms with the comets n stuff going past

now that one is actually santa

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Humm....so that's why santa was late that year huh?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The shuttle video which I think shows at least a couple of ufos, in which when one of the ufos seems to fire at another, the ufo that was targeted changes direction in a 35 degree angle as it avoids being hit.

actually , i think i was talking about the same one as u , the one where the dot changes direction and shoots off top right of screen ?

if it is , then thats the one i think is ice particles , if its the large glowing round thing moving slow then stopping - i give up what that is ?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
No, if you look at the video you'll see that the ufo that was slowly moving, from bottom right to upper left, shots off a split second before "something" shoots at it. If they were particles and one changed direction because of the thrusters working at that moment, how was it able to change direction before the thruster shot?

And also, if you look at the other ufo on the bottom left, that one moved just a bit not as fast as the other one, althou they both seemed to be more or less at the same distance from the shuttle, and it moves 25 degrees contrary to the flash we see shooting at the other ufo. And this ufo seems to be a bit closer to the shuttle so it should have moved as fast or faster than the other ufo. I think this one was going to try to cutoff the ufo that was being shot at.... *shrugs* that's my take.

I think we are looking at some battle being played out up there, but I could be mistaken.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Does anyone have any comment on that big 7.2mb video I posted earlier??? The object travels across the screen and then it stops abrubtly. That would be strange behaviour for debris or any other particles... After that it moves again, and stop for the second time. Then it become brighter, and seems to dissapear behind the Earth at the end.

And here are some scientific analyses from the first link that I posted (about sts-48.

Examination of Object Trajectories in the STS-48 "UFO" Video

A frame overlay method previously applied by Carlotto to the STS-48 video frames revealed that some of the unidentified objects followed curved trajectories, indicating that they experienced prolonged periods of acceleration that cannot be attributed to the relatively brief firing of a shuttle thruster rocket acting on nearby debris particles. The same method was reapplied to the video but over considerably longer periods of elapsed video time than those originally covered by Carlotto. It was found that two of the objects changed their courses from initially linear trajectories to highly curved trajectories. This and other details revealed by the longer time span overlays tend to rule out explanations for the path curvature that would be consistent with the shuttle debris interpretation. Rather, the newly-revealed aspects of the objects� trajectories strongly support Carlotto�s interpretation: that the path curvatures are evidence that some of the objects are large, self-propelled, and closer to the Earth�s horizon than to the space shuttle.

Digital Video Analysis of Anomalous Space Objects - The STS-48 Video (PDF)
Mark J. Carlotto, Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 9, No. 1, 1995
(.Pdf file!!! Right click and save if your connection is slow).

Scientific analysis of the STS-48 Space Shuttle video showing multiple objects moving in unusual trajectories in space. The video was captured by a camera aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery (mission STS-48) on 15 September 1991. Digital video analysis is performed to determine if the objects in question are ice particles disturbed by a thruster firing as contended by NASA or other objects moving independently of the shuttle.

Proof of the Prosaic Nature of the STS-48 Zig-Zag Video (Skeptical)
James Oberg

The attached two charts provide convincing proof that the famous zig-zag dots of the STS-48 shuttle flight (September 1991) are exactly what space experts inside and outside NASA have always said they were: routine nearby small sunlit debris hit by the expanding exhaust of a shuttle steering rocket triggered randomly by the computer autopilot which was steering the spaceship.

Response to NASA's James Oberg's Analysis of STS-48 Video
Michael Bara, Lunar Anomalies Homepage

Several years ago, NASA employee James Oberg apparently wrote via E-mail an extensive rebuttal of Richard C. Hoagland's analysis of the STS-48 video. This rebuttal has made the rounds of various web sites and newsgroups, and has been used as an example of the supposedly "faulty" nature of Hoagland's research. As near as I can tell, this rebuttal has gone completely unchallenged. After a quick perusal of Oberg's letter, I felt it was drastically flawed on several points. The following is my response to Oberg's rebuttal.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I did not see any videos on the links you posted, just info.

I see which one you are talking about, but the links you gave didn't have a video. I had to search it in another site.

Its the seventh photo in this link.
www.andromedafree.it...

Clicking on the photo will allow you to download it.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These are links to pages with video's...

www.qtm.net...
www.rense.com...
www.ufoarea.com...

Oh I just noticed that the 7.2mb video link isn't working.. My bad...

This is the 7.2mb download...

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
BTW, at the end of that video clip it seems that the ufo, whatever it is, comes back to the view of the camera after it dissapeared on the upper right corner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join