It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I have no idea how one would prove it. Everything you'd need to is gone. Only the computer called a brain contains any obvious recording.

Perhaps one of you is smarter than I. I don't have any ideas on how to prove something that never happened and didn't exist.

Which means of course that the only evidence is the weight of evidence of enough people remembering the same series of misguided erroneous things. Too many people with too many specific similar remembrances that it would become difficult to dismiss it with the flippant psychological mob-memory discussions.

edit to add: Particularly if you then found people who had those series of wrong memories who hadn't had contact with people discussing it.

I think the weight of evidence would have to come from that. Too many people with the exact same or mostly the same series of incorrect memories. Memories that cannot be categorized as being the same "sorts" or memories so that they weren't stored all in the same part of the brain the same way.

[edit on 2010/2/13 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So you understand the dilemma then? It's so frustrating to us as well, s***, sometimes I'd like to pretend it was all a nightmare, a very bad, very vivid nightmare, even a delusion, check into the loony bin and never ever have to think about it again. Proof you want proof people? I'd say look up the dimension jumpers on google, they have instructions on how to purposefully do it. Try it, see what happens. You may get lucky, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maps do indeed show NZ in various positions relative to Australia. It's for the convenience of the publishers. Slot NZ to the south-west of Australia and it fits easier on the page. What you've forgotten is the accompanying latitude/longitude information. Duh.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ive been in every state in Australia part from the ACT, and lived in 5 of them. Ive also been to New Zealand.

Nothing has changed.....and Im 100% sure that we flew East to get to Christchurch when we went to New Zealand

I rekon ur a disinfo agent for the time NWO.

They are fooling with the planet and ppl like you are making all us real people feel like fools for noticing your nefarious work!!

NARC NARC!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hahahahahaha.

Yeah. I know that there are surely people who think that they are so important the they can literally control the Universe. But they just aren't.

If this phenomena exists, and isn't some odd reproducible memory malfunction in numerous people over time.......then it is surely a natural but not-yet-understood phenomena.

If there are "elites" who control the World's politics, they could only hope to be so powerful that they would have control over the literal universe.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Aeons

So you understand the dilemma then? It's so frustrating to us as well, s***, sometimes I'd like to pretend it was all a nightmare, a very bad, very vivid nightmare, even a delusion, check into the loony bin and never ever have to think about it again. Proof you want proof people? I'd say look up the dimension jumpers on google, they have instructions on how to purposefully do it. Try it, see what happens. You may get lucky, right?

I'd say you need a quick visit to the local doc and FIX IT.

you think imaginary country movement is frustrating now? Wait till whatever happens next occurs..

Jesus christ....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I admit, I'm feeling a bit disappointed that I'm not part of the "time shifting" clique, big sigh... Sadly, I have to say the NZ has always been SE of Aus. in my memory. Ah well, maybe I'll catch the next train... one can hope.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well...I didn't really expect to see much but I looked at a map anyway...let me just say, I'm Australian, and I know the location of Australia, and the countries around it...and I could swear NZ has moved down quite a distance...Australia seems as though it is more to the left and possibly a tiny bit higher...I found it pretty weird...but maybe it is my memory...it's just weird that so many people are saying the same thing...and I wouldn't expect this many people to have such a bad memory of AU and NZ's position...but assuming there is potentially something to this...the most important questions would be, what happened and what caused it...is it a time-line related phenomena...perhaps a glitch in the matrix?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

To me it's where it's supposed to be,NZ&aus that is, albeit too close to another set of islands, but that is easily explained as bad recall, however I've experienced other things like bombings in Ireland that never apparently happened, I also was almost hit by a car, not only did I move without physically moving out of the way, I was seeing things in slow motion, I should've died that day but instead of being at the corner in direct line of a vehicle heading towards me, I blinked and ended up several feet away and a whole scene replayed for me in slow motion.
I did see a doctor when that happened, guess what, he had no explanation, I know where I stood and seconds later I was in another spot safe from harm, if you can explain that, be my guest.

That's why I understand the topic of this post, which obviously,you don't.
Oh well, whatever floats your boat. No matter what we beleive, we're not forcing our beleif on you, have the same courtesy or go away.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

have the same courtesy or go away.

Blah blah blah...

You got it sonshine, have fun getting frustrated at everything, and then spreading garbage everywhere about it.

I should feel sorry for you.. but meh, you're just one of the mob.

insane...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S...perhaps a glitch in the matrix?

I gotta tell ya. The "matrix" thing makes me want to scream. Loudly. Repeatedly. And maybe smack people.

That's just me.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can't believe it took someone this long to notice! I've been on about this for years!

You might want to also look into how France has been slowly narrowing the Channel for the last 400 years in a really slow attempt to take our land, like a neighbor moving their fence back a couple of inches per year.

Oh and have you noticed how maps are flat, that's because Earth is flat! Globes are a conspiracy!

For the easily confused, this post needs to be read with a mocking tone.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Explanation: I have a myriad of Ideas on how to prove it one way or the other. i.e lie detector tests, MRI scan [lie detection], Brain Fingerprinting [brainwavescience.com] ect.

But the real issue is PROVING it here on ATS as we are here TO DENY IGNORANCE!

That requires VALID evidence and not hearsay or conjecture!

I'd be fine discussing the possibilities in Skunkworks and or on BTS.

But this thread is in a VERY SERIOUS forum and neither hearsay or personal conjecture meet the minimum required burden of proof for ATS.

Personal Disclosure: Please Provide some PROOF!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I gotta tell ya. The "matrix" thing makes me want to scream.

Scream all you want, that wont ever make it an impossibility.
2nd

[edit on 14/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't know why everyone is being so mean on this thread??
I am no the thread starter, but thought maybe it'd be a good idea to start a new thread on the topic form a different thread. I guess not. The title should have been worded different by the OP.

It would be logical that there would be few if any people in Aus/ NZ that recalled this thought. If they did, it would quickly be erased by the most current memory.

I do find KiwiSouls post interesting, she obviously had enough belief in the matter to join ats and post.

I appreciate the few members that have put thought into their posts and have shared valuable information on the phenomenon of time shift.

It just seems that there are enough people sharing this backwards NZ view to grant it creedence. And this is just a small sampling of the population.

No-one is saying that any fluke or supernatural force moved NZ, its just in another timeline it was different, there is no way to prove this except to hear testimony from as many people as possible who believe this to be true.

I don't know how this is a hoax??? And certainly wasn't started by any forum group.
I noticed it this fall when I looked at a map and thought something was off.
Then the other day when I found discussion about it in the other thread, I thought, hmm this could be something.

Thats it

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

this is totally off topic so I might get banned, but....

Slayer! My avatar could totally kick the crap out of yer new avatar! glowing eyes are cool in on the mythical creatures boards, but they just look cheezy everywhere else. Also, the eyebrow dreads are so 2009...
and those scars? come on man, i got scars with way better stories than those I bet.

dont even get me started on the facial hair......

OK Tough guy...
Bring it!
Do you like this older one of mine?
That's your avatar scratching mines name.

On topic. What's wrong with everybody? New Zeleand is exactly where Ozweatherman said it was on the map! Exactly 3 inches South East from Australia!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Wish I could. I actually don't care where it is discussed. Hence, I'm here.

That it is discussed and maybe with enough....intellect? honesty? integrity? that it might entice some nice oddball mathematician with a love for physics and access to a quantum computer in a few years to see what they can make of it would be enough for me.

[edit on 2010/2/14 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok for those who are too lazy to look or too stupid to remember what topic they're on here you go...please read it and inform yourselves:
Appropriate Paranormal Topics

I'll make it even easy for the real Noobs:

Paranormal:
of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

So wherein does this not fit into this category? Keep it up, I will go to the MODS, need I say more?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join