It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingMan

wen i first read this i was like bull# no way thats tru until i pulled up google earth and saw for my self .. now im kinda freaked out cuz i kne new zealand was on top of aus. on a map and aus was farther down but it was like that at all on google map could it b some type of geographical error idk im bugged out tho

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As a Kiwi I find this thread extremely funny, pft never heard such a silly idea! The OP must have mistook NZ for another island somewhere ...

As for something time line - I have noticed the rotation of the earth appears to be quicker than I recall. Easier to notice when star watching. Has other Kiwis notice this?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by akushla99

Sir... You are.. a freaking BOSS

Cheers Chief...
We did tow it back, but only a little later (the HQ had a flat, and Johnno spat the dummy, cos, he had a bucks turn that night)...

Akushla

Keep moving # around i like things shaken but not stirred ;-D

What the hell i dont remember reading or typing any of that...?

THis is getting weirder and weirder.
edit on 10-10-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kocosoto

wen i first read this i was like bull# no way thats tru

Its not true in any way

until i pulled up google earth and saw for my self .. now im kinda freaked out cuz i kne new zealand was on top of aus. on a map and aus was farther down but it was like that at all on google map could it b some ty

It appears true as its an known and researched area of Psychology I debunked this whole thread and explained why this is experienced, as it being in the wrong place:

Why You Think Its in The Wrong Place

It is where it has always been (relative to observer and plate tectonics] however we just perceive it as elsewhere as how our brains are made up in an mechanistic sense, humans do the same with money, stamps, pictures portraits etc.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

It appears true as its an known and researched area of Psychology I debunked this whole thread and explained why this is experienced, as it being in the wrong place:

It is where it has always been (relative to observer and plate tectonics] however we just perceive it as elsewhere as how our brains are made up in an mechanistic sense, humans do the same with money, stamps, pictures portraits etc.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Dear MischeviousElf, you can't force people to believe your best of the best explanations no matter how good they are. If people swear on their mother's grave that they honestly remember seeing a ghost, Jesus, alien, or Australia out of place you're going to bang your head against the wall for the rest of your life if you don't accept it.

I see very well how hard many of us try to handle paranormal things either ridiculing or using the current science studies "as proof" so that we can forget the whole thing and go back home and continue our normal living in this illusion. If once in a lifetime some people happen to see through this illusion you can be sure that the rest of the world is against them trying to bring them down and fast. It's sad how little, after all, there is room for open-mindedness when you cross a particular line (especially the line which is too close to believing in God-like things).

I'm currently reading David Wilcock's newest book named "The Source Field Investigations" and it just confirms all my suspicions of the true nature of our reality. Or what do you think about the book's claims like "Plants have a soul and they're always listening to us and react to our emotions."

Prepare for a new paradigm shift called "Everything is possible" and "We are one", if you can handle it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply indeed.

However If you would have spent one fifth of the time reading what I linked, rather than typing an immediate response from your "OPEN" paradigm, the links are one page before this one and show how all humans do this!

With stamps, all coins, all money, all portraits, its down to the same way we as we are "Left" or "Right" handed.

Its a memory trick as such an optical illusion. PROVEN many times many countries many different things not just maps.

So Therefore if you do look at the linked material and quoted I am sure you will see, or maybe consider that it is an answer for this phenomina as reported by those here who experienced it?
An very likely one?

Sometimes there is an "Logical" explanation beyond the paranormal/spiritual etc, though the human predisposition to "remember" and experience both maps, faces, flags etc as based on our own personal "Left Handedness" or "Right Handedness" opens up as many bafflying and strange things as what the OP postulates!

Left and Right handedness its use, meanings, symbolism, etc if I were to have a quick free association with you for a few seconds could lead to the understanding, study and practice of Union, Oneness, Tantra, Yin Yang, Dark Light, Positive Negative, Mudra, Logic, Dreams, Symbolism, etc and really could never have enough paper to reveal them all.

So imho I thought even though it might seem to be not "open" to you maybe it is more so than we realise.

Moving on then to the main "Context" and thrust of your reply which I suppose could in an similar free association type of way I feel could be, Awakening, Oneness, Interconnectedness , Nature of Mind, web of life...

Well I agree with where you are finding yourself, and to be honest dont know why or where I have said on ATS I am against those stances..so anyhow

I think maybe then this might be part of your flowering as such lol, so as I am sure you are very much into synchronicity and its meaning so

Originally posted by LastStandingMan
Or what do you think about the book's claims like "Plants have a soul and they're always listening to us and react to our emotions."

I promise this is true, and therefore meant to be shared with you. Backs up the taste maybe of what you are now yourself (think on that one lol) realizing about synchronicity etc, really am an old hand m8, and happy to share this

I just within the last week had to clear the garden, bushes over the pathway, long long grass, postman couldn't get in, I couldn't get out without staining clothes to on flowers, leaves, bark, type of abandoned, overgrown, look to garden.

Worst in road/street. Left it since last year about same time just as autumn comes to the UK.

When the leaves start to drop and the plants are going to die back anyhow.

When most of the insects are no longer around. Have really big ant mounds in Garden started as one, now three looks bad no grass on top, all uneven, but cant do anything about them, its their home as much as mine, so always mow around them. Always put a lot of sugar around each one when grass done to sort of say sorry to.

When most of the birds have gone on migration and you wont deprive their young of food from bugs, fruit, berries etc...

Always go under the bushes and lift all the snails etc and move them somewhere safe before using mower under them.

Move spiders, everything I can from the bushes, Trees before cutting back.

Takes me AGES lol totally knackered at end of it. 4 hr job becomes dawn to dusk lol.

Really really do, some on here from old will know this is true about me as such.

So other things I do at that time, I suppose to allay my guilt in an, formal,transmitted,religious practice way to but I wont put anymore here as it would in this "paradigm" of modern society and also your "paradigm" and even wilcock's one, be considered as so far out there to be 100% nuttiness.

Prepare for a new paradigm shift called "Everything is possible"

Oh I believe it certainly is! have some experience of it myself... though even though as Jesus Christ said "if you have faith, and say to that mountain..." New Zealand did not move, or Australia and the maps were not illuminati mind control as this thread has postulated.
Enough people with very many years of practice of concentration training oodles and oodles and oodles of childlike joy and faith, well I certainly would not be surprised if something did not happen.... though probably just a shake!
Especially synchronicity eh?
We are one, and when you go down the rabbit hole for many years with that belief mixed with, true compassion as in not knowing it in an sociopathic or even a new word "Ecopathic" way, it profoundly changes your life, main focus of attention, thought, concern and also aliveness

How Far Down The Rabbit Hole are You going To Go?

Elf

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kocosoto

Why is this thread even still going??!? New Zealand is still in the same place on the map, hasn't moved, changed post code or whatever. Actually I LIE!!! NZ does move...about 10cm a year or something closer to Aus. wooppeeee

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Clearly the aussie rugby team is out of place in a semi-final of the RWC!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Go the KIWI'SSSSSSS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Go the KIWI'SSSSSSS

Wrong code Digger

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I just spent 6 months in a leaky boat! hey we won the rugby too!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Just a thought nobody has touched on yet, but if Australia and NZ have changed wouldn't histroy have been re written also?

The only possible way anyone would know is by memory and weather.

And right now Australia seems to be getting less snow but more cyclone and rain. Heck we've been seeing cyclones hit as far south as Perth this is very unusual and areas such as Geraldton and Canarvon that are dry as seem to be getting 3-4 times the rain

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Which rugby was that??

Certainly not the semi vs NZ...the 2 countries are definitely in the right places at the RWC!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have been experiencing almost the same things. Around 2005, I think, I began to notice small changes occuring rapidly in my surroundings. One day there would be two small trees growing in the backyard, the next week none, and days later, three. Each time there were trees, they looked like they'd always been there. Merge lane arrows changed from left to right and back again. Street signs appeared and disappeared. Photos always matched what was there that day. Scenes in movies disappeared. Small events re-occurred. People repeated conversations word-for-word days or months later. It seemed I was somehow oscillating through dimensions where minor material objects were slight different and minor events occurred at slightly different times.
Then the amount of fluctuations slowed down but the changes were more extreme. I remained in a new dimension longer. Now I'm in a dimension so extreme from what I remember that huge land masses, like New Zealand, have moved. I don't know why others don't notice or why it's happening to me. I'm trying to find something that will explain it and when I do, I'll post it. But I'm glad for the original post because at least I know I'm not alone.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Obviously you didn't pay attention in geography class. New Zealand was never to the left of Australia. It's always been on the bottom right.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I first noticed this when a friend I was gaming with told me he was from NZ. We became very good friends and I was looking up what town he was from on a map when it hit me...hmm something seems out of place from how I remembered it? I never told anyone and was delighted to see this thread!!! I am not alone : )

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OMG, will this thread ever end!!?

It's like this, you're all TERRIBLE at geography. Makes me wonder what else you guys think you know but don't.....please...NEVER vote....just to be on the safe side.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe the maps showing NZ in the wrong place were made by Greeks and Egyptians who discovered it first?

And because they got it in the wrong place they couldn't get back to it??

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe it's because when you were a kid you looked at a globe more - like in school and now online it's map pictures which are flat and make things seem out of place. If you look at a globe NZ and Australia look further down. Hope this helps : )

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Before anybody comments regarding my post , here's a little light reading.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now , lets have a look at the argument of this thread .
[ A ] says that certain things are out of place with reality . [ A ] has no proof to back up their claim , just their memory of things being just a little different to how they now appear.
[ B ] says that everything is as it should be and has documented proof to back up their claim and that [ A ] is either ill educated , or has a faulty memory.

Now here's where it gets interesting.
What if the reality that [ A ] knew , collided with the reality of [ B ] . There could only be two logical results to this hypothesis . One is , both realities are destroyed from the collision and the other is that the realities merge .
What if when two realities merge , they do so unequally , so either [ A ] merges into [ B ] , or [ B ] merges into [ A ] ? In effect , and this could be completely random , either [ A ] or [ B ] becomes the dominant reality .

Let's just assume , for arguments sake that [ A ] merged into the more dominant [ B ] .
The people from [ A ] begin to notice very slight changes to reality but have absolutely no proof to back up their claims.
The people from [ B ] now begin to scoff at [ A ] because they have all the documented proof that nothing is different and everything is as it should be .
[ A ] has no choice but to accept that maybe they were indeed mistaken about certain things , but that nagging feeling that all is not right will not go away.

Sound familiar ???

If this thread runs to exactly 73 pages , would it freak you out , knowing I predicted it on page 69 ?

edit on 8-1-2013 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join