It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

We're not talking time travel, not at all, it's more dimensionally travelling, but just like most things on the paranormal forum, it's subjective, I've never experienced a ghost, there's plenty of evidence that's been debunked, but I don't go into their threads tearing them a new one, I think almost all evidence on alien spacecraft has also been debunked, but I don't go on those threads and make fun of people either.

you're confusing time travel which is not what he's talking about at all. People who have experienced it will beleive, those who don't will not, simple as that. There is no way to get proof as there is not going to be any evidence to prove it, there is no camera that can capture it, there is no tool to measure it, but that doesn't negate the fact that something's definately going on for a lot of people. Until one experiences it, they will never understand it, and although you may have opinions, there is a generally accepted way of sharing those opinions, and then there's the way you go about it. That's all I am trying to say. A little consideration would be nice. I guess that's too much to ask?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

@maybe...maybenot - now thats a different question! because my world gets rocked on a regular basis, but i guess it falls back into the same place after all is done!
haha

[edit on 13/2/2010 by bkaust]

Yeah

Sorry my posts and u2u's to you have that effect

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
reply to post by tauristercus

No, never noticed anything, I've never been overseas, born in QLD, only ever been to Tasmania, Vic, Act & Nsw.

so in my 24 years of looking at maps (and i was a weird kid, i used to have atlas' and refidexs' as books and would pour over them constantly) Never once have i had a thought or seen that either country is anywhere other than where they are right this second. That's why this topic sounds so crazy to me.

@maybe...maybenot - now thats a different question! because my world gets rocked on a regular basis, but i guess it falls back into the same place after all is done!
haha

Thats why it's going to be VERY interesting to see if we can find even a SINGLE Aussie/Kiwi who'll agree with this threads topic.

[edit on 13/2/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ok, so now you're just attacking my posts?

Im not making fun of the OP, even though I find the thread humorous. Im simply stating that his theory isnt a really strong argument. I dont understand why you have singled me out of the majority of people who disagree with the OP as being condescending, i havent called him names or attacked him personally, seriously if you have a problem with my posts, put me on ignore

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ive been in every state in Australia part from the ACT, and lived in 5 of them. Ive also been to New Zealand.

Nothing has changed.....and Im 100% sure that we flew East to get to Christchurch when we went to New Zealand

Are you sure about that.....?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d76da84ce4ba.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No, I have found yours to be the most condescending, maybe I read it wrong, and yes,I realize there are a lot of others who don't agree and have been condescending as well, but they stuck to posting one post and that's it...but I just thought you went a little overboard. IMO.
As well, I didn't mean to attack your post but it seemed like you were attacking. sooo.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 13-2-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abccd67a27f5.jpg[/atsimg]

I had a good chuckle over that plane pic ... and then suddenly realized that from the point of view of anyone in the northern hemisphere e.g. England ... thats EXACTLY how the plane would appear to be flying

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ooooooooooook......

Having lived in Australia all my life, and having a family history that stretches all the way back to the the colonization of Australia, I can tell you absolutely unequivocally that New Zealand is, and always has been, in the exact same place to the South-East of Australia as it has always been.

The only people denying this seem to be Americans, go figure.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Explanation: I've asked around and everybody I asked [they were 80% STRANGERS at the local shops] and ALL 100% answered the question "Where the hell is NZ in relation to Australia?" with "its to the EAST!". [I asked 10 people seperately and at random.]

So if the "timelines"? [
] have merged I feel that whole locations have been merged/swapped and not just individuals and I ask that those members, who remember NZ being to the NW of Australia, to ask around EXACTLY as I did in their local area to test that hypothesis of mine OK.

If my hypothesis is correct then maybe there will be an Atlas/book that supports the POV held by those members who claim that NZ was/is to the NW of Australia. They could take a VIDEO [I wont accept scans or single frame pictures at all as valid evidence] of the book cited as evidence and post it online [preferably here on ATS
] as CREDIBLE evidence to the CONTRARY of what I and other Aussie ATS members have shown as credible evidence [i.e NZ to the SE of Australia. Several maps and GE support our POV so far...]!

If my hypothesis is WRONG....well then I'll recalibrate my theory when and if that information materializes in high enough numbers to become relevant to do so.

Personal Disclosure:
The members making these claims really need to PROVIDE credible evidence and soonish or I'll be recommending the HOAX bin for this thread with a passion.

Edited to turn sited into cited. :shk: Sigh
I'm reading my dictionary as penance ok.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abccd67a27f5.jpg[/atsimg]

I had a good chuckle over that plane pic ... and then suddenly realized that from the point of view of anyone in the northern hemisphere e.g. England ... thats EXACTLY how the plane would appear to be flying

Hang on....

I beg to differ.....

Reference my previous post!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well I dunno.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/845001fc3ebf.jpg[/atsimg]

LMAO.....

Thank you SOOOO much for your post. This thread was bothering me, because I knew I remembered Ausi having the ocean above it, (not a land mass) and NZ to the NW. Common sense dictated, however, that there was a rational explanation for this. I do not believe in timeline travel, etc., but I knew my own memories too. I have never been anywhere near Australia.

I think your answer is so obviously the explanation that there is no need for further discussion. Too funny!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yep

For a start you got the wrong airline

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd chalk this up to the terrible state of Geography in the US. Nothing out of place, here. See that big "Deny Ignorance" sign up at the top? Perhaps some in this thread should occasionally peruse an atlas.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I believe those who claim that everything is the same as it ever was are of two groups. The first are native to this timeline, and for them all is as it has always been in their lifetimes. The second are from other timelines but have decided they better go with the flow and provide the Amen corner for the first group.

In one respect my perception is that timelines are being edited or are collapsing into each other. It seems to me that this began sometime shortly after the bombing of Nagasaki. I have met a few people for whom the atomic bombing of Kyoto was part of their reality but not part of this timeline. When you experience such a thing, it is not a passing moment of dejas vu. Those who have not experienced these sorts of changes would do well to consider that the act of listening and asking thoughtful questions will result in far better karma than the act of belittling or the act of derision.

While I have found a number of people who are aware of some of the same anomalies as mine, I have not found a single person who has experienced the entirety of the variations I recall. Sometimes that is because as an old, aged pensioner, some of the things I recall at variance happened long before you were born.

As the thread and others have shown I have encountered many people who within the last three years report EnZed and Australia to be in different locations and having different geographical shapes.

I think Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and who knows what forgotten or erased nuclear disasters have disturbed the river of time causing one timeline to collapse into the other with apparently the strongest and most stable form of each us are being gathered into one reconstructed timeline.

My suspicion is that this Universe flows with one dominant timeline that is assembled from various possibilities (rather than established parallels). Something happened to Time during the Second World War and we are still settling down and settling out while at the same time other exotic technologies may be further disturbing time. Perhaps some of you will recall all of the troubles CERN has had leading to widespread speculation that someone or something from the future was trying to stop the CERN hypercollider experiments. Perhaps the various colliders are all stirring the cosmic pot.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Sounds like the unintelligent group of Americans who cant point out Canada or Mexico on a map

Hey Oz! Don't be blaming this on us now!

Nobody here is saying Hawaii is east of the North America.

On topic-
The map looks the same to me and my Wife. Sorry, you maybe should lay off the meds?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reply to Ashonmytomatoes
" I'd chalk this up to the terrible state of Geography in the US. Nothing out of place, here. See that big "Deny Ignorance" sign up at the top? Perhaps some in this thread should occasionally peruse an atlas."

Full version to an earlier video i posted showing some Americans views on geography

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Ya see! There could be post about Monks in the Himalaya's eating Yak's and somebody would find a way to trash Americans in the thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm not trashing the americans that know their geography! ;p. I don't blame them, blame the school system really. But c'mon - some of those answers are hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join