It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Shami also raises doubt on 9/11 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

www.statesman.com

Democrat Farouk Shami on Friday became the second gubernatorial candidate in two days to say it's unclear whether the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

Meanwhile, Republican Debra Medina, reeling from her own remarks that questioned the government's involvement in the attacks, on Friday blamed the ensuing firestorm on a "coordinated attack" that she speculated came from the campaigns of her better-known GOP rivals.

Shami's comments came during an interview on Dallas-Fort Worth's WFAA-TV in which the Houston businessman also said that mo
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It looks like Democrat Shami adds his doubts about 9/11 to those expressed by Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina. He says "It's really hard to comprehend what happened. Maybe. I'm not sure."

This will no doubt be an interesting gubernatorial race.

Who knows, maybe other well-known individuals will be brave enough to chime in on the issue.

I've always had questions in my mind about 9/11 truthers, but doubts about the official story are frequently surfacing now in the MSM.

www.statesman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think it is wonderful people are speaking a different story on the main stream media. We the people need a more realistic story from people who are standing in reality. Well I am not speaking for everybody but it fit my reality.

Truth is finally coming?!?

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

www.statesman.com

Right on! I read the comments posted in the Statesman article and it's so obvious from the tone of several posters that they're really intent on discrediting these 2 candidates. It's been flooded with statements such as calling it treasonous to suggest that the US Government would be involved in such an attack or that it's ludicrous to think that they would do such a thing.

Bless them for trying but the only people they'll fool are the ones that want to be fooled.

top topics

join