It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Sen. Rockefeller On Obama: "He's Beginning To Be Not Believable To Me"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now we are really starting to see the wheels come off of the obama administration.

Here, a democrat senator finally comes to his senses and realizes that the needs of the people of his state, and perhaps his own political future are more important than toeing the increasingly unpopular obama line.

link to article and video

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
From the article posted above Senator Rockefeller on Obama:

"He says 'I'm for clean coal,' and then he says it in his speeches, but he doesn't say it in here," said Sen. Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia. "And he doesn't say it in the minds of my own people. And he's beginning to not be believable to me."

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ohh another non Obmama lover how long do you think it will take before a pro Obama supporter comes along and calls you and the senator a racist.

How dare you post an opposing view of Obama he is loved by all.

Ok sarcasium a side it seems to me that people are really waking up to Obama and his ways even his own people. Like all politions Obama lies, cheats, steals and lies some more all before breakfast.

Never trusted him never will but that might just be my over riding dislike of politions coming to the surface

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Ohh another non Obmama lover how long do you think it will take before a pro Obama supporter comes along and calls you and the senator a racist.

Bring them on.

Most of them are now probably afraid to show up on one of my threads, though.

They'll try to insult me and I'll rebut them by posting facts.

Losing proposition for them ...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm just wondering what Rockefeller's fellow West Virginia Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, former Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan, feels about Obama's moves to kill one of his state's largest resources? He's been pretty quiet since Obama took office, hasn't he?

[edit on 2/13/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It seems ObamaCon is revealed.

Obama is taking a dive

One idea in the conspiracy community advocated by Webster Tarpley is that Obama is a stooge of the elite chosen to preside over the dismantling of the last vestiges of American ascendancy so the hidden elites of the NWO can pick up the pieces and finally initiate a one world hegemony.
In other words Obama, the con-man from Chicago, is taking a dive, just like a bribed boxer does in a ring by pretending to be knocked out.

This seems clear since Obama’s actions are so ridiculous and stupid it appears he is playing a secret game of deliberate failure.

How dense could he be in still trying to placate republicans with bi-partisanship that anyone can see won't work.

How can a man who comes out of nowhere and wins the presidency [ a black man at that] be so lame in governing. He had a vast majority in both houses of congress and won't do what George Bush did, by passing what he needs through reconciliation ( that is where the senate only needs 51 votes to get a bill to pass) and pass the most vital parts of health care and move on, and tell the troglodyte republicans to go screw yourselves.

Has this man got any balls at all?
Is he a masochist or a fake?
No he seems to be playing a game

Be like Lyndon Johnson, take those democrats who wont behave in a room and threaten them with political extinction if they don’t vote right.

Fight, you wimp from Chicago for the small guy like you promised in the campaign.

I believe Obama won't do that because he is probably deliberately taking a dive for the elite plotters waiting in the wings.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
It seems ObamaCon is revealed.

Obama is taking a dive

One idea in the conspiracy community advocated by Webster Tarpley is that Obama is a stooge of the elite chosen to preside over the dismantling of the last vestiges of American ascendancy so the hidden elites of the NWO can pick up the pieces and finally initiate a one world hegemony.
In other words Obama, the con-man from Chicago, is taking a dive, just like a bribed boxer does in a ring by pretending to be knocked out.

This seems clear since Obama’s actions are so ridiculous and stupid it appears he is playing a secret game of deliberate failure.

How dense could he be in still trying to placate republicans with bi-partisanship that anyone can see won't work.

How can a man who comes out of nowhere and wins the presidency [ a black man at that] be so lame in governing. He had a vast majority in both houses of congress and won't do what George Bush did, by passing what he needs through reconciliation ( that is where the senate only needs 51 votes to get a bill to pass) and pass the most vital parts of health care and move on, and tell the troglodyte republicans to go screw yourselves.

Has this man got any balls at all?
Is he a masochist or a fake?
No he seems to be playing a game

Be like Lyndon Johnson, take those democrats who wont behave in a room and threaten them with political extinction if they don’t vote right.

Fight, you wimp from Chicago for the small guy like you promised in the campaign.

I believe Obama won't do that because he is probably deliberately taking a dive for the elite plotters waiting in the wings.

He also dances like a puppet on a string.
I can't imagine a person wanting to live like a marionette.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
LOL In that video the news stationed spelled his name "Rockefeeler"

Oops.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, Sen. Jay Rockefeller says he no longer finds Obama believable, there are posts saying Obama is a puppet and similar (which I tend to agree with), but there doesn't seem to be any reference to whose puppet Obama is. Often times the puppet masters are thought to be the NWO, and whose family name is often mentioned alongside any NWO discussion.

Yes, that would be the Rockefellers. So, perhaps the NWO is disgruntled with the cheerleading style of Obama, and this is a message for Obama to get grab his pom poms and get on field or he'll be thrown from the squad faster the cheer captain that shows up pregnant.

Really, does anyone believe the US president has any real power? The only thing he actually does is run to public speaking events and entertaining foreign heads of state, he receives briefings of what the various agencies are up to, but he has no say in how they conduct themselves. He never acts of his mind, assuming the NWO is a bunch of bull , at the very least he has to answer to his own party and typically only moves (or rather vetos) anything would would not advance the agenda of the presidents party (whoever is in office).

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Look at this Sen.'s last name. Think about it for a few.

Why are we still listening to the exact people who are responsible for where we are right now?

Not that I am an Obama guy by any means, but the Rockefeller family has been so deeply ingrained in all this financial scandal that it's incredible to me that no one seems to be concerned about their motives.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
While many a foolish and desperate American voted for Obama because they desperately wanted to believe in his vague feel good message of hope and change the Powers that Be, people like the Rockefeller family selected Obama to be elected not because of wanting to give the American people hope and change, but rather to provide someone who would become increasingly divisive as a focal point for Americans to fixate on while the Rockefellers and their like are picking your pockets for any spare change that still might be left.

Obama was never meant to be an effective leader capable of lifting America out of the doldrums it has become increasingly mired in.

He was meant to be a lightening rod to incite intense passions from people as a distraction and endless political theatre that would be so encompassing and engrossing that the American people would never be able to focus on truly substantive issues like a resolution to 9-11, the liberty and freedom robbing expansions of the War on Terror, the ongoing looting of the treasury and the continue bankrupting of America morally and financially.

All the good malignant Senator Rockefeller is doing is reminding people to stay focused on, passionate about and immersed in the American Idol like drama they have purposefully created with the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue so that the Senator and his colleagues can continue on with the Shadow Government’s agenda unmolested and unabated.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Does a president have any real power?

I believe the president does have power in some regards.

I believe the elite, NWO, or whatever you want to call it, allows the politicians a degree of power only on certain issues.

When they enter office they are given certain marching orders on certain issues they must adhere to. For instance over the last few administrations where continuity existed amongst democrats and republicans on issues such an immigration ( where Bush was in lock step with democrats) and before that nafta, and recently the bail out where the Dem puppet Obama, and the repub puppet Bush were in lock-step for the scam bailout, these are clearly NWO issues that they want done and the puppets have to do it or else.

On certain wedge issues such as abortion, gun control and innocuous stuff like the national parks, they are allowed to play the political game, where the elite don’t care at the time about something, the puppets are allowed to exercise some degree of power. This serves to further deceive the American people that a president has power by giving the puppets some real power on issues the elite don’t give a dam about at the time.

Mostly any issues that each party come to agreement on, you could bet those issues are ones the elite command these puppets to enact, such a sthe bailout.

Now immigration is another one, since the Elite want more slaves from Mexico, they will eventually have the political puppets enact some immigratuion deal that will allow more immigrants in to mow their lawns, and wash their laundry. Since most of the other minoritis are in jail through the phoney war on drugs, and werent any longer inclined to do this work anymore, there isnt enough Americans to do this menial slave labor so the elite need a new influx of slaves.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
www.newsrealblog.com...
Why The Media Has Been Silent

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
We all know (most of us anyhow) Obama is a puppet but when you hear Rockefeller complaining about it it makes you laugh out loud. Rockefeller is nearly as corrupt as it can get. Obviously he sees his strings are starting to fray and his puppet is becoming exposed and worse, the master himself.

top topics

join