It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Creme blows a fuse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Benjamin Creme blows a fuse when The New York Times prints an article about Raj Patel being the Maitreya!!

I guess we know where Benjamin Creme stands on the subject....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

I think he expressed himself very well, and since he's a Scottsman I don't think that we really heard him blow his fuse. His challenge is answering questions from people who are not familiar with Estoteric Philosophy or the Ageless Wisdom teachings, such as described here: www.esoteric-philosophy.net..., especially regarding the Spiritual Evolution of our planet and the Externalization of the Masters of Wisdom and Maitreya for countless centuries. Well done Mr. Creme!!

btw: Raj Patel seems to be responsive to the ideas of Maitreya, regarding Sharing to save the world, and as Mr. Creme mentioned many people who have positively infulenced humanity are likely disciples of the Masters. The purpose of the Soul is to serve all of mankind and the planet, and the measure of it's implementaion is how the personality vehicle responds to it. Mr. Patel has already stated that he is not Maitreya, though the similarities of ideas exist.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
but did you not see creme getting pissed off at the reporter for publishing the story?

its obvious creme feel like the msm have taken his glory away from him, as though they are captilising on all creme's hard work and didnt even get the right man in the process lol

i know its a sensetive subject for him but why does he take it so personally.
its his own fault reallly for saying Maitreya did an interview but didnt give a name...what does he expect, people not to go look for an answer...he created the situation and now he wants to throw his dummy out of the pram ... i find it really funny to be honest lolol

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Explanation: I don't care who the Maitreya is...I will worship them mercilessly against their will and desires for me to do so..That'll stuff em!

Personal Disclosure: To Share Int. I don't need ANY Saviours at all! I'm quite fine to save myself thanks.

P.S. If people stopped looking for help outside themselves then maybe the need to be saved would fade quickly away!

P.P.S. We only need the British census results for the area in London where Mr. Creme says the Maitreya has resided since 1977. Then cross reference that with Arrivals to Britain from India in 1977. Then discount those of the female gender and anybody older than 33yrs old. And hey presto , we will have a very small handfull of possible candidates!
Then all we need to do is find which of these possible candidates have recently appeared on US MSM TV and the pool of possible candidates will shrink DRAMATICALLY!
He can't hide forever unless he doesn't actually exist and in todays highly interconnected world via the power of the internet, we should be able to ID who MR Creme thinks is the Maitreya relatively easy.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Great idea, hope you find it!

then we can prove or disprove once and for all

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Creme is doing a great service to humanity, that one day everyone will come to appreciate. In the meantime, there are many fools who would nail him to a cross if they could. Shame on those who give this old dude a hard time.

Dr Patel: you can call me Brian, but not Messiah
Telegraph.co.uk
Regular readers may remember my account of the endeavours of the
Scottish clairvoyant and painter Benjamin Creme to alert the world to
the presence of the new World Teacher, known as Maitreya.

www.tinyurl.com/telegraph-raj-patel

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I don't care who the Maitreya is...I will worship them mercilessly against their will and desires for me to do so..That'll stuff em!

Personal Disclosure: To Share Int. I don't need ANY Saviours at all! I'm quite fine to save myself thanks.

P.S. If people stopped looking for help outside themselves then maybe the need to be saved would fade quickly away!

P.P.S. We only need the British census results for the area in London where Mr. Creme says the Maitreya has resided since 1977. Then cross reference that with Arrivals to Britain from India in 1977. Then discount those of the female gender and anybody older than 33yrs old. And hey presto , we will have a very small handfull of possible candidates!
Then all we need to do is find which of these possible candidates have recently appeared on US MSM TV and the pool of possible candidates will shrink DRAMATICALLY!
He can't hide forever unless he doesn't actually exist and in todays highly interconnected world via the power of the internet, we should be able to ID who MR Creme thinks is the Maitreya relatively easy.

I'm sure Mr. Creme would find some sort of excuse as to why he was not registered.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My only question is if it is not mr patel then who on earth is it?

Someone somewhere must know...

Where are all the researchers and debunkers when you need them lol

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Aren't there enough threads about Creme - Patel?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested Benjamin Creme is doing an radio interview on Febuary 18th. Heres the details.

Date: 18 February 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 11:00am (EST), 4:00pm (GMT)
Station: Blog Talk Radio
Show: "Earth Frenzy Radio Show"
Host: Steven Shaman
Guest: Benjamin Creme
Internet Streaming: www.blogtalkradio.com/earthfrenzyradio & www.earthfrenzyradio.com... (click on "Live on the Air")
Notes: The interview will be live. The call in number is (646)-478-5297. The interview will be on-demand after the initial broadcast.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested Benjamin Creme is doing an radio interview on Febuary 18th. Should be interesting. Heres the details.

Date: 18 February 2010 (Thursday)
Time: 11:00am (EST), 4:00pm (GMT)
Station: Blog Talk Radio
Show: "Earth Frenzy Radio Show"
Host: Steven Shaman
Guest: Benjamin Creme
Internet Streaming: www.blogtalkradio.com/earthfrenzyradio & www.earthfrenzyradio.com... (click on "Live on the Air")
Notes: The interview will be live. The call in number is (646)-478-5297. The interview will be on-demand after the initial broadcast.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Blender]

new topics

top topics

join