It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good and Bad from Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im just wanting to know what people have said that Obama has done for the American people GOOD or BAD. Please dont post unless you have original links supporting your claims form some type of News/Media coverage,not just the Haters Clubs ,so we can verify your claims

(Not a requirement)
Please tell if you voted for him or not and the real reason why,and if he has lived up to your expectations

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Did not vote for him, did not for the other either. Hoped he would win to get the EXACT conditions we are in now. Proof that the Dems and Repubs alike are attempting to destroy the US.

No link necessary to this one. He is backing PATRIOT ACT and other unConstitutianal legislation.

He and the whole political cabal are puppets of the Mega Corps and Bankster THIEVES.

Need more?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why is the Patriot Act unconstitutional?

Do not flame me, just asking a question that I would like to see backing for.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Did not vote for him, did not for the other either. Hoped he would win to get the EXACT conditions we are in now. Proof that the Dems and Repubs alike are attempting to destroy the US.

No link necessary to this one. He is backing PATRIOT ACT and other unConstitutianal legislation.

He and the whole political cabal are puppets of the Mega Corps and Bankster THIEVES.

Need more?

Well was looking for a little more...no flaming Im more interested in the peeps who actually voted for him to see what they think he has done for them.....I voted None of the Above...didnt believe in either candidate at all

Im more of a conservative liberal myself...to me that means dont frikin tell me what to do or how to act.and quit spending my grandkids money
I dont believe in free stuff for lazy people who dont want to work
food stamps should be for 3 months maximum per yer at a maximum of 100$ per month except for very few extreme cases and then 200$ per month maximum let their families help out after that....thats just a couple of my opinions

[edit on 13-2-2010 by StumpDrummer]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My parents both voted for him, and to them and me, yeah he's come through, with his modifications on the mortgage payments, my dad saved over 8000$ on the other house we have so yeah we believe he came through.

No link, just a personal story, and i believe he can do good, though some decisions of his seems rash, I'd hate to see what McCain would have done.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Koolcdj69

How many houses does your dad have..just wondering?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

Just two haha, second house was and is a big mistake!
But yeah just two.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didnt really believe in the tax break for houses ,...maybe new houses for 1st time buyers would be ok sort of

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just talked to a guy at lunch who hated Bush and voted for Obama. I've always pegged this guy as being ultra-liberal, but I almost fell out of my chair when he said to me how disappointed he is with Obama's presidency.

He said that Obama ran as a moderate Democrat and now he's revealing himself as an ultra-liberal.

All I could say was that I must have missed the part where Obama ran as a moderate Democrat.

I'm not saying my buddy is a political bellwether, but I think there must be more like him out there.

[edit on 2010/5/31 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join