It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Definitive List of Women Who are Hotter/Better Looking than Megan Fox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HarvestMoon

Call me crazy but Jolie lots a ton of hot points both when she got all high-class and when she decided to work with the UN of all organizations. 10 years ago she was hot, now shes just another hollywood name.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Angelina? Phhhhhtt... Not on her best day. Attractive? Maybe, ok, yeah...but uberhottie? Nope.

Raquel Welch (then)

Raquel Welch (now)

No one is even remotely in the conversation... Nope. Nope. Nope.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yvonne Strahovski (NBC's Chuck) - Nope, just not as hot...fairly typical of hot, blond actresses

Scarlett Johansson (movies) - More attractive in the face, but MF has a better bod, and MF just "works it" better

Olivia Munn (G4) - I love Olivia Munn, and her hotness comes from the fact she's also a geek, but MF still tops her...

Salma Hayek - In her heyday (think the dance scene of the vamp flick), smokin', but still not MF-hot...

Christie Brinkley - Beautiful? Yes. But not the sexiness and hotness of MF....

Elizabeth Hurley - Now you're talking...MF doesn't have a British accent. I can be happy just listening to EH read the phonebook, let alone she's one of the most beautiful and sexy women on the planet...(and Hugh Grant is absolutely the most retarded man on the planet for cheating on her!) Bedazzled sucked as a movie, but it's worth it to just watch EH's array of sexy outfits....kind of like the guilty pleasure of watching Spice World, for just that same kind of scene....
(you know who you are!)

Jessica Alba - Yep, can be hotter than MF when she wants to, just that most of the time, she doesn't seem to want to these days...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This, is one hot momma.

Vanessa Williams(Fox) former Miss America.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9619abb70c82.jpeg[/atsimg]

She was married to retired L.A.Laker Rick Fox.

I was at the Santa Monica pier one Xmas season and it was night time.I had wandered out of the crowd around the amusement area and found myself near the booth where they sell tickets for the rides.

I noticed this tall black man leaning over speaking to the attendant.The light showed his face and I realized it was Rick Fox.I knew that she must be near by.

Acting nonchalant, I started scanning the crowd when my heart skipped a beat or two.

She was standing right beside me.We were standing shoulder to shoulder.

"You don't mind if I use your body to block the wind do you?"she asked as she moved closer to me.

Being cool and speechless ,I shook my head no.

She had a wool cap pulled down and was wearing mittens and held a cup of hot chocolate.

And those beautiful green eyes that I saw clearly when I turned to acknowledge her.And a gorgeous smile.

We stood there quietly until her husband got his tickets and walked toward us.I watched them both and as they walked away she turned and smiled at me and mouthed thanks.

I realized them I was drenched in sweat even in the cool evening air and was close to passing out.I actually had to go find a place to sit down.

I have always had a thing for this woman since she was Miss America.To actually meet her was more than I could have ever imagined.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

How cool...

She's even prettier now then back in the day. Mature women...

I met a playboy playmate once on a flight to Hawaii. Oddly enough she was flying coach... They must not pay 'em much at the mansion...

She was, contrary to popular belief, just as pretty in person...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The most beautiful woman I have ever seen would be Elizabeth Hurley in the mid to late 90's. And as much as I hate country music, I would say Shania Twain, also back in the mid to late 90's.

I also thought Nikki Taylor was gorgeous although I'm not really into blond hair.

The late 90's was around the time I stopped keeping track. After that, everyone became so grotesquely thin and 'tomboy' is in which doesn't appeal to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Who cares what Shania looks like, though I agree with you, with a voice like that she doesn't need to be gorgeous, though she is.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks! I was worried someone would laugh because I picked a C&M singer. lol Here are my two favorite videos of hers from the 90's. I seriously used to watch them forever trying to figure out her hairstyles.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Country music is my preference now. Most of the new rock and roll, not to put it too bluntly sucks...

Many of the female country singers are also very attractive. My current fave is Carrie Underwood, despite the American Idol background, the girl can sing.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I see ordinary women on the street, working in the bank, working at Ihop, taking their kids for a stroll, that are as stunningly beautiful as any TV or Hollywood star or model.

However I did just work with Ms. Fox on this show www.imdb.com...

actually I didn't work with Ms. Fox as I was just a lowly background extra/driver but I saw her and she is a fine looking woman!

another film shot in Tamalewood.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I see ordinary women on the street, working in the bank, working at Ihop, taking their kids for a stroll, that are as stunningly beautiful as any TV or Hollywood star or model.

Would have to agree with you there whaa!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well I think Megan Fox IS the most beautiful!

I dont get why many people say she's just a pretty face- I think there's something very appealing to her energy. Trascendant.
I love her!.

In the other hand, people who compare her to Angelina Jolie- UGH!
-I never understood why Angelina got such crazy attention worldwidely. She's not even intresting to my eyes. :dw:

Oh well...beauty it's in the eye of the beholder after all..

*edited to add*- I'm an heterosexual woman, for the record.

[edit on 23/2/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Megan Fox is very pretty ... not Adriana Lima pretty but still, I would kick her out of a thread for posting one liners.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join