It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Most Mysterious, Scariest and Outstanding Cases of Alien Abduction Ever!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Moonguy

I appreciate the bold text, really I do. The thing you've missed is that Greer's logic is all backassward.

What possible reason does this alleged advanced ET Santa with all their big bag of free energy and benevolence need from the US? Is the US President their Momma? Do they need a letter from Mom before they can come out to play? Think about it!

Well for starters your attitude and lack of maturity towards this subject (Santa, momma ect) is disrespectful, especially that the answers to all these question are in my reply to yours post, take the time to absorb the info, personally I wouldn't want to waist my time with someone that has this attitude, just think about it.

If these advanced spacefaring races can buzz around the Earth's skies and have chitter chatter with Greer and his conmen...what's stopping them from just appearing? If they flew around the skies slower and for longer, buzzed a few major population centers, broadcast a message on TV and Radio frequencies...who could deny their existence? Think about it!

Again and again and again THEY HAVE and still doing so, you really don't take the time to read or listen to the evidence in front of you, are you blind? just look at the post I put up, all is there

www.youtube.com...

Here are some answers to most of your questions, again I cant give you a 20 sec answer to a long and complex situation,maybe I should create a post about whats happening?.. hmm
You will have to read and listen to the info, and you will get your answers, this is not a MC Donald's 2 min service to all your questions

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The Bold text is simply to make it easy to read my answers to yours questions, and you are welcome!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

The Russian youtube clip is questionable...not conclusive. Notice the spotlight beam? It's not pointing at the 'fuzzy grey pyramid...possibly a mile-wide.' You'd think it'd light up that big object? If this really happened, the internet blogosphere would have been infested with reports.

The second segment shows a guy filming somewhere like Red Square as the vehicle they're in drives past. See all those spotlights? Notice that the 'UFOs' in the sky are actually the reflections of the spotlights in the camera's lens.

I didn't comment on the earlier Greer video. He's a fraud.

The Barcelona X-Con is meaningless. The cast of characters have no credibility. Bob Dean is a definite liar (check his Camelot interviews). Salla is a definite liar (check his god awful Examiner articles). Greer is a definite liar.

I don't want to come across as offensive or impolite. There are UFO researchers in the UFO field that work hard and are honest. These guys are worth listening to. Listen to George Knapp, Nick Redfern, Don Ecker, Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle. They've been using FOIA, interviewing witnesses, tracking down leads and presenting their evidence for years...even before Greer. Fair enough, we make our own minds up about what they say...but...they are credible.

Have a listen to Stephen Greer on the Paracast Show...July 25, 2006 — Dr. Steven Greer.

For the record, the Disclosure Project Press Conference blew me away. Literally stunned me. When I checked out Clifford Stone and some of the others...the thing fell apart. Greer has no interest in vetting people. He's a narcissist and it's all about attention and money.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dune_mister

Just had a look at your post-history....wow. How on Earth have you survived this long?! Worst posting record in ATS history...you've achieved something

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by dune_mister

Just had a look at your post-history....wow. How on Earth have you survived this long?! Worst posting record in ATS history...you've achieved something

Please stay with the subject of the post instead of discriminating people, it makes you look insecure

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Moonguy]

Mod edit: corrected YouTube links, use only the video's ID when embedding videos on ATS.
Duplicated video removed.

[edit on 16/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Please stay with the subject of the post instead of discriminating people, it makes you look insecure.

I'll do what I like thank you
Checking profiles is a good way to gain insight into the character of posters....he's a troll...soon to be banned. I haven't checked yours.

Checking people out helps to avoid supporting false ideas and conmen. Try it. Check out Greer. Watch the Bob Dean Camelot video...he's travelled on spaceships, met Annunaki. Have you read the Wolsely document where he denies ever having been briefed by Greer? Did you know that Greer sells laser pointers as alien communication devices? Did you know that you can pay $1000s for Greer to introduce you to aliens? That he can bring them in at will?

Have you realised that with all his alleged influence and diplomatic channels with leaders in various nations and spacecraft....he hasn't a single piece of supporting evidence?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Moonguy

Please stay with the subject of the post instead of discriminating people, it makes you look insecure.

I'll do what I like thank you
Checking profiles is a good way to gain insight into the character of posters....he's a troll...soon to be banned. I haven't checked yours.

Checking people out helps to avoid supporting false ideas and conmen. Try it. Check out Greer. Watch the Bob Dean Camelot video...he's travelled on spaceships, met Annunaki. Have you read the Wolsely document where he denies ever having been briefed by Greer? Did you know that Greer sells laser pointers as alien communication devices? Did you know that you can pay $1000s for Greer to introduce you to aliens? That he can bring them in at will?

Have you realised that with all his alleged influence and diplomatic channels with leaders in various nations and spacecraft....he hasn't a single piece of supporting evidence?

Again please look at the evidence instead of being closed minded, and realise how negative and wrong you are, I am not a troll but a member that contributes to the subject of the post.

You seem to be insecure and unknowledgeable about what is going on, instead of attacking and discriminating me, read and listen to what I have to share, that is the purpose of a forum!

P.S. again your reply proves that you don't know what you are talking about!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Moonguy

The Russian youtube clip is questionable...not conclusive. Notice the spotlight beam? It's not pointing at the 'fuzzy grey pyramid...possibly a mile-wide.' You'd think it'd light up that big object? If this really happened, the internet blogosphere would have been infested with reports.

The second segment shows a guy filming somewhere like Red Square as the vehicle they're in drives past. See all those spotlights? Notice that the 'UFOs' in the sky are actually the reflections of the spotlights in the camera's lens.

I didn't comment on the earlier Greer video. He's a fraud.

The Barcelona X-Con is meaningless. The cast of characters have no credibility. Bob Dean is a definite liar (check his Camelot interviews). Salla is a definite liar (check his god awful Examiner articles). Greer is a definite liar.

I don't want to come across as offensive or impolite. There are UFO researchers in the UFO field that work hard and are honest. These guys are worth listening to. Listen to George Knapp, Nick Redfern, Don Ecker, Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle. They've been using FOIA, interviewing witnesses, tracking down leads and presenting their evidence for years...even before Greer. Fair enough, we make our own minds up about what they say...but...they are credible.

Have a listen to Stephen Greer on the Paracast Show...July 25, 2006 — Dr. Steven Greer.

For the record, the Disclosure Project Press Conference blew me away. Literally stunned me. When I checked out Clifford Stone and some of the others...the thing fell apart. Greer has no interest in vetting people. He's a narcissist and it's all about attention and money.

I have spent a week with Greer IN person at the Yucca Valley National Park CSETI training in 2009, I spoke to him everyday, I have seen ETVs (Extra terrestrial Vehicles) I read his books, I know the protocol and I am still practicing it and working on them, the actual experience is not what I have expected, it is completely different, I was a skeptic like you and decided to meet him in person to understand what is going on, I have to tell you I was blow away when I saw my first ETV, it is UNREAL different, there purpose, the reason why they manifest like this is all misinterpreted by all the years of propaganda of Hollywood and TV shows.

Try to understand what I am telling you, what you know rigth now about UFOs is what you THINK you know and has NOTHING to do with the reality of what is a UFOs or ETVs or ALIENs or ETs actually is.

Il try to give you a crash course

UFO and Aliens are man made, there impressive and scary.

ETVs and ETs are from another planet, or dimensions, they are UNREAL, its just overwhelming and different from what you expect (Hollywood and TV shows)

From an untrained eye, they seem the same but are actually as different as a shark and a dolphin, one is a instinctual fish and the other an intelligent mammal, they swim differently, they live differently and they breath differently.

Having experience this IN PERSON I can tell you that this whole abduction thing is a scam, a coup, a manipulation, just like the war on terrorist, I want to invite everyone to keep an OPEN mind! keep one leg on steady ground and DON'T fall prey to the scam of alien invasion.
look at it this way, what IF Dr Greers is right? do you really want to fall prey to the cabal government manipulation just like we all did about Bush and his weapons of mass destruction that we never found? And here we are today with a BROKEN economy?
Its not important if its true or not, just absorb the info and be ready for what ever happens, you are better off like this so that you don't get caught in anything bad.

I am open to polite respectful conversation

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I have spent a week with Greer IN person at the Yucca Valley National Park CSETI training in 2009, I spoke to him everyday....I am open to polite respectful conversation

Respectful conversation is good. That last post was lacking either. One question first...how much did you pay for a week with Greer? Be honest.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Moonguy

I have spent a week with Greer IN person at the Yucca Valley National Park CSETI training in 2009, I spoke to him everyday....I am open to polite respectful conversation

Respectful conversation is good. That last post was lacking either. One question first...how much did you pay for a week with Greer? Be honest.

I see you are still "Stuck" and probably will be for a very long time, since you still keep changing the subject of the conversation and you are still trying to discriminate me I will leave you in your belief system.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

reply to post by Moonguy

I see you are still "Stuck" and probably will be for a very long time, since you still keep changing the subject of the conversation and you are still trying to discriminate me I will leave you in your belief system.

Good luck

Now I get it....are you one of the Greer faithful? Kevin Randle mentioned in last week's Paracast how Greer can mobilise a lot of guys to bombard email inboxes. There's a Scientology methodology at work there...

So I guess you don't want to share the details of the prices? His websites list the prices. What's the secret? Funnily enough, he also requires that participants sign a legal 'non-disclosure' contract! I do love irony

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever seen the depiction that Aleister Crowley made of a being that he was once visited by?

You might consider looking up "Enoch-Ethiopia" on Google

Get ready for chills....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
my two cents says that look at the dates most of these "abductions" occured: 60's-late 70's. I believe that time was called the DRUG EXPERIMENT YEARS???? people were using drugs. As far as trying to proclaim the authenticity of the hypnotherapies that were performed, the human mind is extremely powerful. If you believe strong enough, you could do anything. The gov'nt trains soldiers to be able to pass a lie detector test, so, once again in my opinion, its bull#....Now, do I believe that beings exists on other planets? Well, it's highly probable. I mean ther are as many planets and stars in space as there are grains of sand on all the beaches in the world: countless. So, it is highly likely there is intelligent life elsewhere besides Earth. Until it happens to me, I'm going to be honest, I don't believe it. It's human nature to lie. It's human nature to want to be famous, understood, and to have a legacy left forth after death...so, with those driving factors, why should I believe a couple of people? Who can "prove" they were actually abducted? All you ever hear is people trying to discerdit abductees, so I challenge anyone to prove they WERE abducted....w/o using a procedure that can be manipulated.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nycfrog27

it's almost improvable your dealing with highly adavanced creatures with highly advanced procedures they probably know that some people will be able to remember certain things or even find a way to remember everything so they go out of there way to not leave any proof the only proof anyone coudl have are the transdmitters that cant be identified by experts even wehn the material is tested it still comes out unidentified...but even with that someone will still find a way not to believe it...i highly think that no matter what anyone could try to do or say that most of the people who dont believe are prolly christians who dont want there bible debunked!

alot of people have been abducted and dont know or if they do they dotn say anything because there afraid of what people are going to think or they know someone will ask for proof and they themself know they have none so they never say anything..i been abducted i seen aliens but i cant prove it and i was perfectly sober! i got nothin to gain all i can do is help people understand why there is no proof and my 2 cents! but trust that i dont talk about any of it outside this website! except to my dad who didnt believe in ufo's till i showed him one 2 different nights that followed me from our place to my grandparents now he believes!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it's sad that a thread like this with some great stuff in it heavey with detail and evidence to be discussed that seems like not alot of people have anythign to say! i mean some of the threads that go all the way to 30 pages are rediculous and usually have little to no evidence to support it
this one being top heavy you would thing it would have alot more activity kinda sad really!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i just want to thank you for such a great post, i myself truely believe there are people being abducted! they're to many people who have claimed to have been abducted to be dismissed as all hoaxes or crazies.
devil

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
how about actually TYPE OUT the story instead of just links?
or cut n paste the pertinent info

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I posted this when I was a new and inexperienced member remember.

I would happily take the time out to write all of these out instead of just being lazy and posting material which wasn't my own now.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I just followed your signature link and signed up to your forum. It'll be cool if other members take the opportunity to sign up and support it too.

theparanormaldirectory.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Bump this thread, One of the better threads I have read in a while. Although not new it deserves a refresh.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join