It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Most Mysterious, Scariest and Outstanding Cases of Alien Abduction Ever!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good summary of some cases. The only thing i hate about alot of the Alien witness statements is that they all brifely mention what happend. No proper scripted conversation, just that feeling of good-will thats been projected into the Abductees mind. Ofcourse theres plenty more storys, but the 'usual suspects' are there, so to say.

Oh, and nice to see Wales having an entry!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Thank you for posting all the vids! I can't watch them all today, but I will certainly be back to check them out.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Whoa, that's quite a list of videos, i too don't have the time to see them all right now but i'll watch as many as i can

Thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
MAN

the history about the woman flying out of her apartment is AMAZING

I mean, the witness said she thought whey were filming a movie

man ...

the worse thing it could happen to a person is being abducted, I mean, imagine you being raped without knowing why, without knowing who, without having the power to recover from that neither to have help from other people

some cases are really amazing and you just cant say anything ...

If you are really interested in this case read Budd Hopkins' book about it. It is called 'Witnessed'. I read it about 10 years ago and it is truly the most credible case we have. Bud was the investigator and Linda dealt directly with him. She wanted to remain anonymous and her real identity is not revealed in the book. Her real named leaked much later on...not sure how. So many people witnessed the event from the bridge. People stopped their cars to see for goodness sakes!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by swinggal]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

1. Love the name because that band is awesome
2. Amazing thread will read when i wake up tomorrow

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I would like to help everyone understand what Alien abduction really is

www.disclosureproject.org...

Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence

The Disclosure Project

Steven M. Greer, MD, Director and Founder

www.DisclosureProject.org www.CSETI.org

Copyright 2009 Steven M. Greer, M.D.

January 23, 2009

Dear President Obama,

Since the mid-1950s, classified projects connected to extraterrestrial matters have operated outside of constitutionally required oversight and control by the President and Congress. This constitutes a grave and ongoing threat to US national security and global security and peace.

The implications of this subject are such that no aspect of life on Earth will be unaffected by its Disclosure. We are acutely aware that this subject is highly controversial and suffers from great social opprobrium within certain elite circles and within the mainstream media.

Indeed, secrecy on the subject has, in part, been maintained by a carefully orchestrated psychological nexus of ridicule, fear, intimidation and disinformation that makes it difficult for any public figure to openly address the matter.

Moreover, the 'bubble' of security and access restrictions that surround the Office of the President makes it very difficult for POTUS to receive accurate information and advice on the subject. The consequences of this secrecy, combined with the psychological aspects mentioned above, have ensured that none of your predecessors have been able to effectively manage this problem. This has led to an unacknowledged crisis that will be the greatest of your Presidency.

Because of this misguided secrecy, the wondrous new sciences related to advanced energy generation, propulsion and transportation have been withheld from the people. These advances include the generation of limitless clean energy from the so-called zero point energy field and quantum vacuum flux field from the space around us, and propulsion that has been termed (incorrectly) anti-gravity. The field of electromagnetic energy that is teeming all around us and which is embedded within the fabric of space/time can easily run all of the energy needs of the Earth - without pollution, oil, gas, coal, centralized utilities or nuclear power.

The disclosure of these sciences and their wise application during your first term as President is the most pressing matter before you. These sciences will create a true new energy economy allowing mankind to solve our most pressing problems of global warming, poverty and resource depletion.

The constellation of problems that include global warming, biosphere degradation, air pollution, energy security, Mid-East policy, a collapsing geo-economic order, growing disparity between the poor and rich of the world, over-population and human sustainability on Earth, to name but a few, are all interconnected and directly affected by the secrecy surrounding this subject. The solutions lie not in old thinking and technologies but in a new consciousness applying new sciences. These sciences were born in the late 19th and 20th centuries but were abandoned and suppressed due to the lust for power, greed and out of fear of unsettling the status quo.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is time for a new Emancipation Declaration - one that frees all of humanity from the shackles of economic slavery that results from secret centralized power, corruption and global economic hegemony. The world will not find justice and peace so long as half of the world's population lives in poverty while the other half cannibalizes the Earth to maintain its standard of living. This dire situation can and must be transformed into a world of abundance, clean and plentiful energy and genuine sustainability. On this foundation, with these new sciences, technologies and a new consciousness, we can move forward as a people, united and in peace. Then and only then will we be welcome amongst the other civilizations of the cosmos.

That we are not alone in the universe is now a scientific given. That we have been visited already by advanced civilizations - whose interests here are likely ancient - is controversial. However, in my discussions with European, Vatican, Canadian and other leaders around the world, a growing consensus exists that we have been visited and the time for disclosing this information is long past due. More importantly, an appropriate diplomatic initiative is needed to communicate with these extraterrestrial visitors within a framework of universal peace, free from the past dominance of militarism and paranoia.

Insofar as upwards of 80% of the American people think that 'UFOs' are real, and that some aspect of the government is lying to them about it, continued secrecy redounds only to the benefit of the precious few who profit from such secrecy. This secrecy undermines the credibility of the US and other governments, and allows the cancer of unchecked covert power - forewarned by President Eisenhower in his last address to the nation - to metastasize throughout the world. It now threatens the very life of Earth.

Moreover, there exists a secret, 'unacknowledged' operation that has used very advanced electromagnetic weapon systems to track, target, and on occasion, but with increasing accuracy, down extraterrestrial vehicles. This reckless behavior constitutes an existential threat to all of mankind and must be reined in immediately.

The so-called MJ-12 or Majestic group that controls this subject operates without the consent of the people, or the oversight of the President and Congress. It functions as a transnational government unto itself, answerable to no one. All checks and balances have been obliterated. While as a governing entity it stands outside of the rule of law, its influence reaches into many governments, corporations, agencies, media and financial interests. Its corrupting influence is profound and, indeed, it has operated as a very powerful and embedded global RICO whose power to date remains unchecked.

Upwards of $100 billion of USG funds go annually into this operation, also known as the 'black budget' of the United States - enough to provide universal health care to every man, woman and child in America.

When I first briefed Director of Central Intelligence James Woolsey on this matter in December of 1993, only a third of this governing group was in favor of what we were recommending: Disclosure of the fact that we are not alone in the universe and the careful release of advanced energy generation systems that would replace oil, gas, coal and nuclear power. Sources now inform me that upwards of two-thirds of this group now support such an initiative.

Interests in Europe, the Vatican and Asia, especially France and China, are urging Disclosure. If the United States does not move forward, these other interests will, and America will be left behind and become increasingly irrelevant in the world. This cannot be allowed to happen.

The European and Asian arenas will move with or without US involvement at some point in the very near future, as well they should. Six decades of secrecy is enough.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an 'alien attack' on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it. Components of this operation have been tested on the public over the past 50 years and include, but are not limited to:

Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs) - these are advanced anti-gravity aircraft that have been fully operational since at least the late 1950s to early 1960s. Many so-called UFO reports by civilians and military personnel are of such ARVs. They constitute an unacknowledged or 'black' Air Force and these ARVs are capable of extraordinary speed, maneuverability and lift/hover. By 2009, these technologies had gone through many generations of refinement and, if deployed, could easily hoax or simulate an Extraterrestrial Vehicle (ETV). (Note that a UFO is a nonspecific term and could be either an ARV or an ETV.)

Programmed Life Forms (PLFs) - these are well-crafted alien-appearing creatures that, while completely manmade, often deceive unknowing people as 'aliens'. The stagecraft, genetics and other sciences associated with these creatures are beyond the scope of this brief, but are very well developed. I have personally been briefed by multiple independent corroborating sources regarding the development and deployment of PLFs. These creatures, used in conjunction with ARVs, have convincingly launched the pop culture fervor over 'alien abductions'. Victims of such paramilitary human-controlled abductions genuinely believe that they have been abducted by 'aliens' and often have physical stigmata and 'implants' to prove it. These implants are also manmade and we have information about the laboratory and corporation making these items. (See attached documents)

Chemical, optical and electromagnetic systems to assist with creating an alteration in awareness are components of the 'stagecraft' used to hoax an 'alien' event.
The vast majority of information in the public domain on the UFO subject is, therefore, carefully orchestrated disinformation designed to prepare the populace, as well as our leaders, for a non-existent 'alien threat'. The psychological warfare implications of this were described in the 1950s in CIA documents and are further elucidated by other documents and testimony. No less a figure than Wernher Von Braun warned of this cosmic deception.

The objective of such a false flag operation is the creation of an enemy in space that would unite the world behind a global military power against such an 'alien threat'. President Reagan and other leaders have been targeted with such disinformation, which is designed to secure their silence or cooperation with the agenda of secrecy and space weaponization. The President needs to be careful to avoid being similarly deceived.

After very careful review of all data and documents and after interviewing hundreds of top secret witnesses, we have concluded that the actual extraterrestrial presence is distinctly non-hostile. In light of the reckless and aggressive nature of many of our covert military actions and the extraordinarily advanced technologies that permit interstellar travel by these extraterrestrial civilizations, if they were hostile, human civilization would have been dealt with decisively at the dawn of the nuclear era.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
These visitors, however, appear to be very concerned with unchecked human hostility, war-making and weapons of mass destruction, combined with our early potential for space travel. The tendency for people to engage in anthropocentric projection leads many to assume a threat where none exists. It is more likely that humanity may be seen as a threat to the cosmic order, insofar as we have failed to restrain the expansion of weapons of mass destruction while attempting to push farther and farther into space. Moreover, we have failed to initiate an enlightened and peaceful diplomatic mission to these extraterrestrial visitors. This needs to change immediately.

Disclosure of this subject must be very carefully planned and positioned as a hopeful and elevating moment in human history. A poorly positioned Disclosure that demonizes these visitors or frightens the public may prove more harmful than secrecy.

As you may know, my uncle was the senior project engineer who worked on the Lunar Module that took Neil Armstrong to the moon. The reason we were not welcome in space then is because the passport to traverse the universe is a stable peaceful world civilization that will go into space united and in peace.

In this regard, world peace and universal peace are two sides of the same coin. Once we vow to live peacefully on Earth and go into space only in peace, we will be welcome with open arms. Until then, a type of cosmic quarantine exists - rightly - around the Earth.

Unfortunately, the media and movie industry are highly penetrated by interests loyal to the Majestic group, which has used the media to, in turns, ridicule the subject and present terrifying images of 'alien invasion'. In short, the populace is almost thoroughly brainwashed on the matter, and this presents a further hurdle that must be carefully taken into account when planning Disclosure.

Nevertheless, the status quo can no longer hold and fundamental change is urgently needed. To this end, we urge the President to undertake a number of initiatives as soon as possible. We recommend that the President:

Appoint a Special Presidential Task Force to investigate this matter, identify covert facilities and assets (see attached summary) and reassert Executive control over these projects;

Identify and immediately stand-down operations that are covertly targeting Extraterrestrial Vehicles, weaponizing space and engaging in rogue disinformation projects;

Develop response plans to minimize the risks related to potential false flag operations that intend to hoax a hostile 'alien' presence, including preparations with military, intelligence and international institutions;

Form The Council on Interplanetary Relations to coordinate a peaceful, forward looking and non-militarized response to the extraterrestrial presence. The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (see www.CSETI.org) has an 18 year ongoing project to establish such contact and can assist with this process. CSETI, working with other governments and world figures, will form such a Council if the US government decides not to do so within the next 12 months;

Immediately fund the study, development and careful release of those new energy technologies that can quickly replace fossil fuels and nuclear power. (See www.TheOrionProject.org). Note that these technologies, since they acquire energy from the zero point energy field of space/time, will allow for the retirement of the electric energy grid. We are in possession of documents and information regarding key facilities and assets connected to these technologies (see attached documents). We recommend that the propulsion and transportation aspects of these technologies (electro-magneto-gravitic systems) be released at a later time when the world security situation has improved;

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Establish high-ranking liaisons with Congress, the UN and other governments to coordinate these projects and the release of the new energy technologies;

The National Security Council needs to form a section specifically addressing the international, interplanetary and macroeconomic implications of this disclosure and urgently prepare for the release of these technologies;

The Orion Project (www.TheOrionProject.org) has identified key scientists to assist with the development of these new energy technologies. They have agreed to work with us, but are being prevented from doing so, one by a compartmented operation (TS SCI) to which he is assigned. We request an action by the Office of the President to specifically permit them to work with us with the full support and protection of the President. We cannot over-emphasize how important it is that these people be assigned to this critical task: In less than 1 year, we would have new energy generators developed to run America free from oil, gas, coal or nuclear power.

President Obama, we stand ready to assist you and your Administration with these and other tasks, and pledge to you our full support. I will personally fulfill any request from your office with the utmost integrity, discretion and confidentiality.

Please be assured of my heartfelt prayers on your behalf for your guidance, protection and success as you begin your historic role as President of the United States.

Respectfully,

Steven M. Greer, MD
Director
The Disclosure Project

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great thread!

It's thread like these that made me join ATS.

Now, off to do some reading.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I'll admit to seeing a letter from Greer and groaning and having that bad taste in my mouth when I see the names Icke or Wilcock. These are dark people.

Anyway, I read the *long* letter and felt some abstract pity for Obama...he must get a lot of letters from cranks. Probably none of them get through.

Greer is again demonstrating his aim to deceive. He's intelligent enough to know that it won't fool everyone, but will fool enough people to make a buck....and send his kids through Ivy League. The letter isn't aimed at Obama (he's smart enough to know it won't get there), it's aimed at his market. Disclosure fans and free energy devotees.

He still cites 'briefing' R. James Woolsey despite Woolsey published a signed affidavit refuting it. He claims to be in...

discussions with European, Vatican, Canadian and other leaders around the world, a growing consensus exists that we have been visited and the time for disclosing this information is long past due.

No names? No nations? Leaders of what? Does he mean Pope or tour guide? Does he mean leader of Toronto Paranormal Society? Or is he just making it all up?

I could go on and bore myself and ATS to death by questioning nearly every point in this letter. It's been done before.

Some questions instead...

* He's so unequivocal about ET visits. Why not release his evidence and 'disclose?'

* He's definitive that we are flying around in alien tech crafts. Why not disclose his evidence?

* He's convinced that free energy is being withheld yet claims to know how. Why doesn't he share it?

* He insists that ET visitors are concerned about our actions. Why are they talking to him?

* If ET is out there...why are they waiting for a US President to say they exist?

* Why don't our friendly aliens just bypass the red-tape and say hello?

* If Greer was genuine, why hasn't he released any good information about free energy and alien visitations, photos, footage etc?

I actually know the answers to these questions....many do. Just putting them out there for other people that haven't thought to ask them.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Thanks for all the info!

But it may be a good idea to add external links because it's not your work

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is a great collection of some of the more famous cases - thanks for taking the time to consolidate.

Also, thanks to the many other posters who have taken the time embed supporting/supplemental video footage of other cases and applicable content.

This thread is a great resource and should be included in the ATS Wiki if such a thing exists.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

That would be pretty good because some posts just have an incredible amount of great information that should be shared for everyone to see, not in the middle of a thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'll admit to seeing a letter from Greer and groaning and having that bad taste in my mouth when I see the names Icke or Wilcock. These are dark people.

Dark People? compared to who? Rockefeller's? Fairchilds?.. cmon Icke or Wilcock are sharing and talking about what they know compared to keeping thing secret!

Anyway, I read the *long* letter and felt some abstract pity for Obama...he must get a lot of letters from cranks. Probably none of them get through.

Obama is probably working at gun point, if you would have read a little more about Greer's experience you would know that if Obama would move to harshly on this subject, he could end up like JFK!

Greer is again demonstrating his aim to deceive. He's intelligent enough to know that it won't fool everyone, but will fool enough people to make a buck....and send his kids through Ivy League. The letter isn't aimed at Obama (he's smart enough to know it won't get there), it's aimed at his market. Disclosure fans and free energy devotees.

Deceive who for what gain? your accusation makes no sense? Dr Greer's has 400+ Testimonies ON VIDEO about his "evidence"

Discussions with European, Vatican, Canadian and other leaders around the world, a growing consensus exists that we have been visited and the time for disclosing this information is long past due.
No names? No nations? Leaders of what? Does he mean Pope or tour guide? Does he mean leader of Toronto Paranormal Society? Or is he just making it all up?
I could go on and bore myself and ATS to death by questioning nearly every point in this letter. It's been done before.

Are you blind? didn't you read about ALL the countries that disclosed there X-files? didn't you see the video about the testimonies of UFO? Go back an inform yourself properly because you response is clearly DIS information and MISS information, you clearly don't read ATS new very often, Canadian Government, Sweden Government, Brazilian Government, Mexican Government, New Zealand Government, UK Government, French Government, just to name a few has release UFO files. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some questions instead...

* He's so unequivocal about ET visits. Why not release his evidence and 'disclose?'

He did! www.disclosureproject.org... www.youtube.com... www.cseti.org... I have been trained and saw them! its actually amazing to learn the protocol to make contact! Pictures and video are available on the Internet!

* He's definitive that we are flying around in alien tech crafts. Why not disclose his evidence?

Again watch the video from his 400+ testimony that the CABAL "shadowy government" has Alien Reproductive vehicles, he doesn't www.youtube.com...

* He's convinced that free energy is being withheld yet claims to know how. Why doesn't he share it?

He is www.theorionproject.org... there are 4000+ patents about free energy devices that have been confiscated and put on a black shelf, one of them was presented to the US Government by Mr TESLA himself in the year 1800s www.youtube.com...

* He insists that ET visitors are concerned about our actions. Why are they talking to him?

Again watch the video from his 400+ testimony, also because he know how to listen, he is very open spiritually and also he actually has the potential to make a difference.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

* If ET is out there...why are they waiting for a US President to say they exist?

Canadian Government, Sweden Government, Brazilian Government, Mexican Government, New Zealand Government, UK Government, French Government, just to name a few (about a dozen countries) have releases ufo x-files and information! With the POPE they are putting pressure on the USA to do the same thing, WHY you say??? because of exactly what the Obama letter says!!

"We are also morally obliged to warn you of an existing highly secretive plan to use advanced technologies to hoax an 'alien attack' on Earth. There exists within the direct control of this Majestic group assets capable of launching such a false flag operation and virtually every person on Earth, as well as most leaders, would be deceived by it. Components of this operation have been tested on the public over the past 50 years and include." (Alien abductions).

If all the countries including the USA acknowledge the ETs existence and presence, it disarms the cabals plans to deceived everyone, it wont be triggered like an invasion (which is what the cabal Government wants, hence the Alien abduction program propaganda! 3rd world war.

* Why don't our friendly aliens just bypass the red-tape and say hello?

They are! and we aren't saying hello back! BUT Dr Greer is teaching people how to do so! www.cseti.org...

* If Greer was genuine, why hasn't he released any good information about free energy and alien visitations, photos, footage etc?

Again watch the video from his 400+ testimony its all there www.youtube.com... , also with people like you, you would just discriminate him and his evidence, Just look at the evidence he has so far and your behavior and questions towards him and his evidence, It tells a lot about the challenges of human beings and there arrogance toward ETs. Watch completely his current evidence and from there you will see and understand the rest!

I actually know the answers to these questions....many do. Just putting them out there for other people that haven't thought to ask them.

Yes many people DO know the answers, the REAL answers to these questions... and that make you look kind of uninformed, it is clear that you have not been reading or looking at all the info Dr Greer's has put together, you come out as a Dis-information, Miss information agent on this Propaganda tread, why don't you try participating with a knowledgeable point of view and and actually read the evidence instead of just "thinking" that you know what you are talking about...which you clearly don't!

Good luck with you're understandings.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Moonguy

Thanks for all the info!

But it may be a good idea to add external links because it's not your work

The external link in on the 3rd like of my post!

Here is it again if you cant find the 3rd like of my post!

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

no these are external links.... [ e x ] -Text- [ / e x ]

But without the spaces.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I appreciate the bold text, really I do. The thing you've missed is that Greer's logic is all backassward.

What possible reason does this alleged advanced ET Santa with all their big bag of free energy and benevolence need from the US? Is the US President their Momma? Do they need a letter from Mom before they can come out to play? Think about it!

If these advanced spacefaring races can buzz around the Earth's skies and have chitter chatter with Greer and his conmen...what's stopping them from just appearing? If they flew around the skies slower and for longer, buzzed a few major population centers, broadcast a message on TV and Radio frequencies...who could deny their existence? Think about it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join