It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tracking with your cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
as reported at citizens for ligit government .com . an article says the government dogs, police will,are,can track all your moves through your cell phone. remember if you are suspected of doing drugs you are classified to police under the patriot act of being a terrorist. The only way to stop the tracking of you is to keep your battery out of the phone till you make a call-they can track you EVEN when you think your phone is off, they can also listen to conversations in your house through your cell phone or your hard line in your house -Even when it is hung up or off-its the NWO.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Keep the battery out of your phone? I wonder if that is even enough. There could be capacitors holding a charge still without a battery, there could also be internal backup power batteries on the circuit board.

Best bet, a person who wishes not to be tracked do not bring a phone period.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Why not just build a tracking device and mic in your battery?

It's the only way to be sure....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i saw on some show on tv that if police have probable cause they can get a warrent to seize your records from the phone company,

this can even include a list of towers that your phone has bounced off well your on the move, combined with a map (more likely google earth) they have a simple outline of your moves or the past 12, 48 hrs, 1 week... etc

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Prepaid phones, while a bit more expensive, offer much more privacy than a conventional cell phone tied to a contract with all of your personal info on it.

Just a hint

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

ya and the best part, osama bin laden endorses them also..

hehe..

[edit on 2/17/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hehe - I love paranoia about mobile phones I've herd most of it and actually a surprising amount of it is based in truth - although when I was working nights in that call centre and the wack jobs rang in it's very hard to keep a straight face

One of the coolest 'hardware hacks' I've seen regards a flip phone (quite a larger one from the early 2000's - what he did was insert a small magnet up by the ear piece and he jumped one of those magnetic reed switches into the mic connection - (even on a larger handset that takes some fine wire and skilled soldering as the mic usually just sits on the board and the casing holds everything together).

Any who when the phone was closed the mic would never work! - Of course that does nothing about the tracking aspect - Or the fact that people can actually use mobile phone signels TO IMAGE ANY MOVING OBJECT FROM ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD - RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR BEATING HEART!!
(and that, in lab conditions at least, is a very real tech
)

top topics

join