It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel MK-Ultra Documentary???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Alright! Cool to have you in on it!

Stay close to the guidelines I listed in the OP.

"The Experiment" seems elusive to find as a upload (at least with public access) so it is hard to determine if it is that one or not. Though on this list it says that it is about 15mins in length and I think it was at least 30mins... Also 1997 seem awful old...Clinton must have been president while it was being made so that would actually add up...

Anywho, I am having 1.30 in the morning here and tomorrow is exam week so I gotta get some shut-eye now.
Wishing you, and us, all the best in this drawn out search!

Be advised for strange "cable company" vans on your driveway

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well since there are some gems that I am passing up to avoid posting something that is NOT the doc, I will list some great stuff just to not overlook something that is well worth a look

Peace, NRE.

Ok this is one that mentioned earlier in the thread and I am not sure if you already found it so here it is.

CIA-Mind Control
Parts 1-4
www.youtube.com...

Also here is a huge compilation of print and video that has surface, though some are still hard to find itan excellent sourse on times/places/dates of info relating to the discussion of mind control and MKUltra.

consfearacynewz.blogspot.com...

And this place NEVER fails me when I really need some research done.
www.wanttoknow.info...
edit on 28-4-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
OK so here is where I am at this point, there is a complete listing of episodes that were aired on the discovery channel, I dont have time to look through them all, but this is as close as I can get right now.

thetvdb.com...
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Amazing job, NRE!

I think maybe that Discovery Channel list may be a major lead!
Does it matter that it might have be aired on Discovery Civilization or Science?

All this is great material, thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I think that it may have actually been a spin off of the discovery channel's main shows, as they have many different side names, but I hope that it helps, I know I would go mad if I would have been looking for that long.

BTW, I thought I should add that there have been a few sites that say the "discovery channel" was supposed to air it, so the name is included, but another show may have picked it up. Its difficult because of the conspiracy of silence film is the best known film that they had and that was later banned, or very difficult to find.

But good luck on your search, and you asked in my thread about how to find sometimes hard to find things, well I use different search engines for different things, I know that google has a bubble that they use when you use their search engine constantly, so I use others like duck duck go and startpage for hard to find things.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Cool, thanks for the advice

Not using Google every now and then might be a good idea, yes...

If it is any use, and this goes out to everyone on this thread, the show was aired when Discovery Mix was available. I think they've terminated that broadcast now. Maybe it narrows down the search, in time at least.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
thetvdb.com...

Has no advanced search...you can only go for docu titles.
Have been browsing the Discovery list line for line since nothing useful came up on search words such as MK, ULTRA, MKULTRA, Manchurian, mind, control...

Came across some other, totally unrelated stuff though that I'll keep in mind

Sometimes, the search is what you is looking for!
edit on 29-4-2013 by Raud because: proverb

OK, so I found the advanced search now...

edit on 29-4-2013 by Raud because: stoopid

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just realized that I actually wrote "you is" in previous post...

edit on 8-5-2013 by Raud because: typo....ofc!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join