It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diagram of the Bush Dynasty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This diagram illustrates the interlinked role of the Bush dynasty in America's Finance, Oil, Spooks (Spy programs) and Military Industrial complex. This is the diagram shows the disturbing reality of three former President of USA and no accountability till date.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Have one thing to say..YOU WOTED FOR HIM..FOR TWO PERIODS..well atleast the majority of you, thats frightening..

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

and this is a diagram that i believe best depicts Bush himself:

Career politicians are not, and never have been, of the people. They are all filthy rich scum bags that have exploited every law in the land to get so, and create the illusion so well, that regular people allow themselves to be sucked in.

Nice chart there, though i can't really make heads from tails of it

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by swecret
Have one thing to say..YOU WOTED FOR HIM..FOR TWO PERIODS..well atleast the majority of you, thats frightening..

Actually, no the majority did NOT vote for him...but he still got in.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It would seem they left out the parts about G.H.W.Bush being in Dallas the day before Kennedy was assassinated as well as his connections to John Hinckley Jr. who would go on to shoot President Reagan.
There were 9/11 links as well with Securacom handling security at Dulles airport and the WTC complex with Neil Bush (i think?) on the board.
Let's don't forget the Florida recount and Jeb Bush's role in throwing the election to big brother.
This is just the stuff we know about, god knows what else there is crawling around in the dead of night associated with the Bush family.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the Bush thread!

With the complete and utter failure that is Barack (CSPAN) Obama, I actually long for the Bush days.

Thanks for taking us back!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by December_Rain

Nice chart there, though i can't really make heads from tails of it

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Snarf]

Well mate, you need to look at it as a column not as a row.

The First column FINANCE lists all financial related dealings all 3 Bushes took part in and the lines shows how they are connected to each sector. In SPOOKS column you will find some popular name such as Contra, Skull and Bones etc. look how they are connected to different sectors. Who profited from them? Who took part? What role each sector played? How they are connected to Bush...it all shows there.

new topics

top topics

join