It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy theorist believers please read this as I am attacking you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

speak for yourself ...

never pick a fight with a old guy - if he is to old to fight he will just kill you.

anyway is it as bad as George4title says it is out there... how about a post on what you see going on in Ca. ... muchos AE

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

clever way to grab my attention!
luckily it doesn't apply to me.
I think people are still scared they'll starve or end up in jail if they try any kind of action. But the fact that they know about the theories means that they'll still spread the word and someone else who otherwise might be ignorant may take action.
I've lived my whole life being subversive, and yes ive had lots of hassle.
luckily i've been able to become self-sufficient and don't supply any system with too much tax. Apart from the odd grocery or two.
I'm a firm believer in 100th monkey syndrome(google it folks) and don't think you should be so angry with "armchair activists". They're fighting against years of programming, whereas i was(and i suspect you were) brought up in circumstances which were "Alternative", for want of a better word.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

I didn't feel the need to explain what I had in mind while writing. I Have two things against this forum to be honest but one of those I can do nothing about. The only thing I could do was tell people that sitting and wasting time on something such as this is pointless. 9 years later, I don't know how many new arguments and whatever new evidence was brought to this and for what? Nothing significant that I ever heard. The government wasn't and will never be proven responsible for this and I mean in 9 years if this is the solid argument everyone tells me it is there should have been some sort of crucial action. Fighting a government is hard but people win when they fight hard and never stop.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I didn't feel the need to explain what I had in mind while writing. I Have two things against this forum to be honest but one of those I can do nothing about. The only thing I could do was tell people that sitting and wasting time on something such as this is pointless. 9 years later, I don't know how many new arguments and whatever new evidence was brought to this and for what? Nothing significant that I ever heard. The government wasn't and will never be proven responsible for this and I mean in 9 years if this is the solid argument everyone tells me it is there should have been some sort of crucial action. Fighting a government is hard but people win when they fight hard and never stop.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

Okay bro okay just slow down a little, maybe mix in a little decaf. I picture Beavis wide-eyed and buggin' out with a coffee IV banging the keyboard screamin' "yeah yeah, that's right"!

[edit on 2/13/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seangkt
The only thing I could do was tell people that sitting and wasting time on something such as this is pointless. 9 years later,

Since when is it pointless to find the truth?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by discolo

I like you my friend. And yes that's exactly what it is for most of the people posting. I say most, and if anyone feels offended sorry you happened to fall into the "most" category, but most people here just want to read what they see and act is if reading it and saying how bad the government is is enough. People are quick to talk about stuff such as this but they will continue to live pay and fund the country. Were the government to come knocking on the door I am willing to bet many people would deny ever agreeing with and spreading the conspiracy.
I don't know or really care if it was the governement to be honest. I think nature has some bigger plans coming soon for us here in California.
I know I have repeated myself a lot but there's not much to say besides make a difference or don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

HAHA you are sadly mistaken. I have not taken a drink of coffee since I can remember. As far as angry goes, I am a happy guy with no time to ever be angry. I just felt like some argumentative writing this morning would be good and this was where I knew it could go down. Seeing as how I have wanted to write something like this for a while.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seangkt
reply to post by discolo

I don't know or really care if it was the governement to be honest.

When you post things like this, most people will ignore you as you should probably ignore the posts you dislike so much. No one forces you to read the posts you have dis taste for.

By your own belief it is also the right of those posting material you deem wasteful, to in fact post that material.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I love it here. As far as bad ass goes though, there isn't to much to do where I live. The only real cool thing about living where I do is I am basically the halfway point between Los Angeles and Vegas.

As far as stuff going on over here, just chemtrails and usual normal activity.
No special aircraft testing or any other type of cool stuff that sometimes goes on.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eatpancakes

It's not the posts I have a problem with. It's the fact that so many people are just all talk. It's like a big let down. I view this website as a very good way to set up some sort of rally or protest for people who actually argue this conspiracy and research it. All that I see though in government based conspiracies is people who just talk. To accuse someone as powerful as the government of this is awesome to me but throwing an accusationover and over on a website seems boring and lame. Do something about it. Start a revolution if need be because nothing will ever happen while sitting in front of a computer screen writing besides a few good replies and some awesome info sometimes if you are reading another's post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join