It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

He wasnt asking....he was stating, and less than 48 hours after the death.

I still don't see how it is disrespectful. It's more disrespectful to just sweep his death under the rug without proper investigation.

Its a borderline troll thread.

Not even close.

Unless the OP is too ignorant

Getsmart is anything but "ignorant."

I assume he is simply on a quest for replies

I seriously doubt that.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

So flying down a half tube of ice at 96 miles per hour on a luge, on a badly constructed luge course, isnt a good enough reason as the OPs theory?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sometimes I get the feeling that threads like this one are created solely to make conspiracy theorists look as absolutely stupid and idiotic as possible.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So flying down a half tube of ice at 96 miles per hour on a luge, on a badly constructed luge course, isnt a good enough reason as the OPs theory?

You don't find it strange that better safety measures were not in place to prevent death and serious injury of athletes? Yes, the sport is very dangerous and risky and the athlete knew this, but surely padding could have been put on poles or on the ground at bends in the small chance somebody lost control and smashed into them.

This is the year 2010, we have the technology and resources to ensure dangerous sports have sufficient safety materials in place to prevent death. It seems wrong that so much money is spent on security yet when it comes to safety there is clearly a lack of funds or negligence on part of the Safety Committee.

The fact is that heavy padding could have prevented this man's death. He still faced serious injuries given the nature of the circumstances, but sufficient padding at bends and turns could have prevented this tragedy.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
IMO I can't believe the designers of this track never saw this coming...

Sharp curve, steel posts a few feet away.... This video is evidence, unfortunately.
According to this article, that track has had more than 5000 successful runs on it. So while the sport is definitely dangerous, the track design isn't necessarily reckless.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

:-)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Just because that is a plausible theory doesn't mean it's the correct one.

Why was this luge course so badly constructed? Aren't experts involved in the design? And this was for the Olympics, so you'd think they'd put some thought into it. It doesn't take an expert to foresee that someone might crash into a steel column a few feet away from the track. Was it simply negligence, or was the accident "accidentally on purpose?"

I don't know whether it was an accident or a sacrifice. The Illuminati do engage in sacrifices, so it was far from "stupid" or "ridiculous" for Getsmart to ask the question. Some of the flamers should do more research, IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
what proof do you have that the olympic games are Zionist?

Well, I wouldn't call it proof, but this is interesting.

Not sure about the sacrifice theory though. Hell of a risky sport, and if people die in cars, it's only a matter of time until someone dies doing this.

But then again, I wouldn't put anything past the snakey PTB.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

As Josh Nortons article shows, there were 5000 succesful runs before this happened. I do find it strange that the wall was so low, but I hardly think the illuminati is to blame for that

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
you crazy (like me i guess) conspiracy theorist.. you can look at my thread pointing to the olympic ties heck the debunkers even said sheik mohhamed king of dubail spends 3 billion dollars on supporting al qaeda and then his wife is in charge of the reining sport for the olympics she is from jordan... cia deaths from jordan agent... i am a sacrafice it seems if anyone was clever they would grab me up and help me out of this mess and prove some false flag terror attacks and let america know it is our sheriffs who will kill us.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
People do realize that speed sports like luge are dangerous and carry a certain amount of risk to the athletes that they accept. The course had 1000's of runs on it as stated above. People are reporting that it's fast but not dangerous.

It's a sport where if you want to win Gold then you have to be running on the edge of control because that's when you're going the fastest.

It's a tragedy and I feel for his family and his teammates and countrymen.

The video clearly shows he gets too high in the turn and then over compensates by shooting down into the bottom portion of the turn. At that speed the G-force compressing his body down into his sled probably knocked the wind out of him.

At this level even the smallest mistake can prove deadly. Unfortunately it's a reality of these kinds of sports.

Anybody who's ever slid down a hill on their stomachs or a tobaggan during the winter and caught a little air knows that it doesn't take much of a jolt to knock the air out of your lungs when you're not expecting it.
[edit on 14-2-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

As Josh Nortons article shows, there were 5000 succesful runs before this happened. I do find it strange that the wall was so low, but I hardly think the illuminati is to blame for that

That makes it even more remarkable that it happened now.

Yesterday, during a press conference, a Dutch journalist asked the organisers why they didn't take action after two near accidents in the same corner, and complaints by athletes.

The answer was that it didn't really look like a problem, and that one should remember this is a dangerous sport.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Fair enough I did not see the question mark. I am sorry and I will in the future re-read before I post. Please if you could help me remove the foot from my mouth I would appreciate it. Wait I got it out and I would like to say sorry again.

There are no bad question only bad answers.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
For the second time now please stop saying that there should have been padding on the metal girders the man colided with. Tell you what, why not try being launched at a metal post with some padding round it at a hundred mph and see how much it cushions the blow

As stated before the luge is a dangerous sport and at olymic level the risks are much higher.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Shame for the people who called this thread stupid and conspiracy aided and alike. The OP was trying to bring fourth a conspiracy theory to share with all. At least we could show manners and politely state that with evidence this would be a major breakthrough in hidden Olympic secrets.

If this person turns out to have actually been a sacrifice, hopefully what really happened will come to light soon with investigation.

If this was a pure accident, let it remind us of the dangers these competitors put themselves in all in the name of competition.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't believe this was a sacrifice for a few reasons:

1. Luge is a dangerous sport.
2. Too much effort involved in killing a single person.
3. The athlete was GEORGIAN. Georgia is an ALLY of the Satanic US factions.
4. Timing. It was during practice and would have had a better affect if it were seen LIVE.
5. It just doesn't add up.

I'm not saying its impossible, but EXTREMELY unlikely.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ooohkay..I've seen my share of weirdness her, but the OP takes it to a whole new level of greatness.
This is really precious!!
Thanks for the laugh(And i hate him/her for letting me spill my coffee-latte over my brand-new I-mac. How does one clean that nice alu-bodied keyboard??? Anyone??)

edit for typo's due to unstoppable giggles

[edit on 2/14/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I like how you edited out the bit about what I said about him disrepecting the poor guy

OzWeatherman,

It is out of respect for this man that I ask the question as to whether it was an accident or not. Many people die of accidental causes, and out of respect for them, their lives, their family and loved ones the Police whether there was any foul play and the coroner cuts open their body in numerous ways to ensure they died of natural causes. Questioning the cause of death can be the very opposite.

This is in no way scandalous regarding the survivors of the deceased because there isn't a bat's chance in hell that any of his close ones would be on ATS reading this insignificant thread. Those posting here and who identify themselves with his family are besides the point, unless they can vouch for being his relatives or beloved, in which case I will gladly ask for this thread to end. It was never intended to offend or harm.

There are people dying every day from misdeeds, and some of them are not entirely understood. I can be construed as a duty for those fortunate enough to not have died to consider what may have happened to them. If this is only an accident, there was at minimum unintentional manslaughter from placing steel beams near a high speed turn. Either the track designer or the event organizers will probably be sued by the family once mourning is behind them.

If you find this thread idiotic, in poor taste, offensive or otherwise a waste of your time your presence was not not requested here and you are politely uninvited. This does not mean that I don't want to hear opinions from others which imply I am delusional, projecting wild scenarios where they don't belong or unintentionally misguided. Such comments are warmly invited as this is the purpose of this thread. I am very disturbed by this death which does not look normal in a major international sporting event. I briefly considered the theory of a Russian intervention given his Georgian nationality, but it didn't hold water with the little knowledge I have of that geopolitical situation.

Unfortunately the impression I have is that some those who disagree with this thread are either oversensitive to events which many TV stations broadcast routinely on the news - - and shouldn't expose themselves to the Internet where there may be words or images which they find offensive - - or wish to preserve the Illusion that the world of the Olympic Games is a clean cut group of sports loving dedicated individuals with as only aspiration the furthering of athletic events to encourage healthy living and physical fitness. If so, they may wish to investigate for themselves what really goes on behind the scenes of the Olympics and get back to us with their conclusions then.

Others may be of Masonic obediences, and I can well understand that those in the lower layers of such orders would wish to valiantly defend their own because they are convinced they are unable to do wrong. Those of the higher degrees of initiation know well what went on in their last rituals and have a very different motivation to insist that satanist religions ended in ancient times or were inventions of horror movies. Anyone seriously investigating the Illuminati, the history of Freemasonry and its contemporary structures and occult lore, will know that they are knowingly or not defending the indefensible.

Those flaming this thread or myself, the OP, please exercise restraint as you only make others believe that there must be something to the title, although I sincerely hoped there wasn't. Who wouldn't wish there would never be another satanist treading on our beloved Earth? What better way than ensuring they can't get away with their devious acts than alerting others that such scoundrels may be perpetrating hideous crimes, some worst yet than the death of an innocent and honorable athlete.

This is not a court of law and nobody is prosecuting anyone. I have not stated that this was a act of murder. I have not named a murderer. I have only said that something in this gentleman's untimely death did not seem as normal as the media would have us believe. Understanding that for the twisted occult minds behind the Olympics there may be individuals obsessed with symbols and rituals, I considered for a moment, the time to ask others their opinion here, whether there might not be something less visible behind his death. Nowhere was he disrespected, to the contrary, it is our duty to ensure that he was not so disrespected by others that his demise served infamous purposes.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Not that I agree with the OP or anything, but it's not the first time someone has died during an Olympic luge training run. At Innsbruck 1964 there were two deaths: one in luge and one in alpine skiing; both during training runs.

Just thought I'd throw that trivia out there.

Thanks a lot TheComte for giving us this important information. This does mitigate the idea that this was an isolated event. If this thread serves no other purpose, it will augment our awareness of unacceptable levels of risk in the Olympic Games. No track should be so designed as to create so dangerous an environment. Formula One racing has progressed significantly and is far less dangerous today.

It is hard to believe that after having fair warning in the 1964 Olympics of a similar Luge death that the sufficient checks and controls were not put into place to prevent this death. At best it means that those in charge are inept and should resign and be replaced by others with proven competency. What's the word on that ?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
... It's a sport where if you want to win Gold then you have to be running on the edge of control because that's when you're going the fastest...

The video clearly shows he gets too high in the turn and then over compensates by shooting down into the bottom portion of the turn. At that speed the G-force compressing his body down into his sled probably knocked the wind out of him...

Hi Deeznutz,

Thanks for your clear analysis. This means that it was an acceptably safe luge course but that it took an exceptionally overzealous risk taker to lead to this fatality? Do you know if those steel posts were always present during the thousands of safe runs? Were they installed especially for the Olympic event and for what official reason? Didn't anyone ever consider that a lineup of hard objects such as steel columns could endanger those participating in this sporting event? Even if this athlete was courageous enough to take serious risks to win a Gold Medal, I doubt he was aware that such risks included such a final contact. While his accident may be of his own doing, the structural circumstances leading to his death cannot be entirely attributed to athletic competitive spirit. Those organizing the event may know this, and possibly they remember well when at the original Olympic games in Olympia Greece competitors died in pursuit of victory.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join