join

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To Big To let FAIL & To Big To Keep Records Correctly !!!! BOA Sucks & Is
Sucking America Dry !!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Legally a Huge Case,

I don't think most people understand the implications of this suit, if it goes all the way through, to the highest courts, will set new standards on foreclosures.

The case law and decisions in this case will be huge, hence, it will be in BOA and all other banks to settle this one quickly, out of court.

Even though this has large settlement on it, on many levels, the final courts decisions will be disastrous for bank foreclosures Nation wide, if filed in federal courts.

Federal decision trump state laws, so any decisions made in Federal circuit courts effect all states and most other federal courts.

Now for the money issue. Let's see who can they sue, the bank, the local law enforcement/bailiffs, any records company or title company that issued their title, the local court system, etc...

This is really one to follow all the way through and info is public knowledge, on all cases decisions.

I Hope to God they don't settle.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You got to be kidding me.

After the lawsuit is done with BOA's ass, the couple be be able to retire VERY comfortably. BOA will settle out of court because if this ended up going to jury, the jury would award ANYTHING the couple asked for in grievances.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

The crazy flip side is that whatever damages they receive, in essence, will be covered by us (US taxpayer), since we are really propping the company up.

But you know what? I don't mind, I would rather my tax $$ go to this couple than finance another big bonus check!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Most lawyers will sue anyone and everyone involved in something like this. They don't leave anyone out of the suit because the courts naturally go up the chain till they reach the deep pockets of the largest contributor to the problem.

Zindo

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Actually,

They sue everyone on the chain, filing suit does not cost very much and the more people on that chain at fault, will literally pay the price.

I am going to follow this one through all the way, like I said the case law decisions and final judicial opinion will be landmark.

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by Realtruth

Most lawyers will sue anyone and everyone involved in something like this. They don't leave anyone out of the suit because the courts naturally go up the chain till they reach the deep pockets of the largest contributor to the problem.

Zindo

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Meh, this is windfall for the couple. They will probably make out like a bandit against this ridiculous failure to investigate claims of it being the wrong home.

Silly BoA.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You just HAVE to shake your head, and reach for your sidearm.
TRUE story.
I had my mortgage with a local national chain bank, who sold it to taken over by IndyMac who sold it to taken over by countrywide who was taken over by Bank of America, All within less than 2 years.
NO ONE can produce my paperwork!
Payment locations and options have constantly changed.
It has been nothing but a nightmare and requires CONSTANT babysitting.
EVERYTHING and I do mean everything needs to be reduced back to the local level.
s&f

[edit on 13-2-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just another reason not to ever do business with this banking institution.

I wish this couple gets a huge settlement. Screw BofA!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
BoA needs to be hit, and hit hard for this. No slap on the wrist, they need to be brought to their knees, this is an outrageous injustice and no excuse for it.

What an absolute disgrace of a company.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is a straight call for guns ablazing! I wish that family lived on my street...It would have turn real ugly real quick for BOA agents involved. If I were that guys family BOA decision makers would be under the desk with fear. There is no call for this crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
This is a straight call for guns ablazing! I wish that family lived on my street...It would have turn real ugly real quick for BOA agents involved. If I were that guys family BOA decision makers would be under the desk with fear. There is no call for this crap.

I agree, but once they get the Sheriff's Dept. on their side you can't exactly defend your property like you would want....I mean you could, but....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The home owners shouldn't be too upset. After their lawyers get through with BoA, they'll never have to work a day in their lives again. Considering how angry people are with the banks right now, anyway, I doubt any jury is going to have the slightest bit of sympathy for this 'mistake' by BoA, nor should they have any.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks to Bush Co these banks and Corporations seem to be getting a lot more reckless. The Republicans lower taxes but they never balance the budget and also make it easier for the big corporations to abuse everyone.

If they win too much money the bank could simply tie it up in court for decades.

I know someone at work that claims to have won a similar lawsuit with a Title company years ago for 3 million. Still hasn't collected after something like seven years.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by Parallex

applying for a special luxury room in cuba, are we....

some of us might be thinking about such things...maybe...but I think it might be a little dumb to suggest it....

How about "Move Your Money"? I humbly direct your attention to a thread I started making people aware of a movement advising folks to put their money elsewhere...the best statement possible against the big banks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went to a credit union years ago, and I giggle when the Big Guys come to me for my business and I can say...in the words of the Prophet..."Póg Mo Thóin"

And it won't get you arrested...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wonder if Florida is a castle doctrine state?

"We're here to steal your house, sir."

"Oh, okay. Chik-chik, BOOM!"

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope they get a settlement enough for them to buy the whole street. Also I want it to come from the paychecks of the people responsible and not from the bailout handouts or anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I hate BOA.
We had an insurance check from BOA and they made us be fingerprinted before they'd cash their own check - even after calling to confirm that the check was legit.
I did not like having to be fingerprinted ONE BIT.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Yep Florida IS a castle doctrine state. In fact, when it was enacted, many people worried we would become the new wild west. What they didn't take into consideration is my neck of the woods has always been due force anyway. But I grew up in the country part of the state so....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I thought JP Morgan Chase was the worst...

Now I see that Bank of America competes with Chase for the title
of most corrupt idiotic organization on planet earth.

My tax money sponsors this?????? wow

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join