It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President me! (the president obama musical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This nice gem of a clip is based on a real musical being done in Germany on president obama called hope, my favorite line is Andrew saying if i were a German and i found myself idolizing a charismatic figure i would stop right away! here is the clip let me know what you guys think about itwww.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

That's all we need an Oboma version of "spring time for Hitler in Germany"!

Funny vid. It's funny cause it's true.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting video, I am very curious about this german musical, I will have to start digging on that one..

I am still waiting on JOstradamus to predict how they are going to pin the Iraq victory as credit to their administration. I called John Gibson and got on the air with him of fox news sadly enough once I went into explaining the grain embargo he hung up lmao.. even the all mighty fox couldn't comprehend the connection of administrations trying to take credit for past administrations work.

Mindless MSM collagulists !!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the funny thing is the harry reid comment on Obama and his negro dialect is true and of course he gave a half assed apology but had it had been a conservative who let that sleep we would still hear them screaming bloody murder racist till the 2012 elections

new topics

top topics

join