It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Tank: Time and Time Travel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

If a large amount of mass was strong enough it could bend the space time continuum.Think of it like a black hole.Where would the effect of the black hole be much more noticeable 4 light-years away from it or 2 light years away from it?Just answer and see if you are right.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Time is measurable by the movement of the planets, the expantion of the universe, and the sycronization of the universe around its self, in conjunction with biological cycles that occur in our bodies. In essence the big bang created time, and therefore life.

The universe is energy. Everything is made up of energy. The lvibrations everything puts out is a product of all of the energy inside of us. So time could be thought of as the growth of energy ( god) in the universe.

What we use as time, calanders and clocks are static, mechanical, like all of man made things. The calander that we use now was created so rome, and eventualy the vatican, could collect tax payments. The calander we used to use, was governed by the sun, or the moon revolving around the earth. Doesnt the latter make sence? The clock was originaly made by a monk, so he can dictate his meditation time. I find it interesting how now we govern ourselves to it in the way we do, when it was used for something so useful.

So time is everything, and is nothing... do does it exsist or not? I think its up to the individual. Cause were all different, we all percieve things different, so out concept of things should be different as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And, in a sense, we already travel into the past and CHANGE things, and we do it all the time. It's called Historical Revision.

As world leaders and philosophers have noted all throughout history, it's the victors — those who win the wars — who actually write history. So, what we call history is actually quite one-sided. It's NOT what actually happened, but it's what the victors want you believe.

So, when you hear the term "historical revision," keep in mind that the textbook version of history IS historical revision.

When some individuals come along and try to uncover what actually happened in the past, these individuals are HAMMERED and VILIFIED for merely questioning the established historical record (which was a LIE from the very beginning).

These truth-seekers are labeled "Historical Revisionists," although their intent is to RESTORE the TRUTH to history.

So, in a way, we're already traveling into the past and changing things around, which is producing quite a stir in the present.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I don't believe physical time travel will ever be possible because:

Time is not a separate dimension, it's inextricably linked with space and therefore should be thought of as 'space-time'.

Space-time is really just process and our perception of the passing of time is the observation of process. This is aided by the fact that humans have memories and also, for the last few thousand years, the ability to record events.

To travel back in time would require the reversal of process. This would involve reversing every particle in the universe back to the state and position it was in at the time in the past to which you wish to travel. This in itself is impossible as nearly all of those particles and, in particular, sub-atomic particles would no longer exist.

To physically 'time travel' to the future would require the ability to travel faster than the fastest particle, i.e, the photon. Therefore we would need to travel faster than light. This is impossible because to travel faster than light we would require infinite energy and in so doing also acquire infinite mass.

If we were able to do this there would be nothing to see anyway as we would arrive before any light particle. By the time the photons arrived then space-time would necessarily have caught up, negating the benefits of the FTL travel.

Wormholes - we do not know if they exist and, if they do, we do not know what would be their properties.  

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For not only is it possible, it is already a reality. At the present moment, there are 6 countries heavily involved in time-travel research, which Dr. Anderson refers to as ‘time control.’ The United States, Russia, Japan, India, and China make up 5 of the six countries. Of those countries, Dr. Anderson stated that India has the most capability. In point of fact, India’s ‘time control’ ability is “ten times more advanced” than any of the other countries.

www.basilandspice.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

I have posted a number of such time phenomena explanations on ATS regarding the time space phenomena you describe. I ask that you consider what I have to say to better understand the subject matter called “Time Travel.”

What I have to say has to be understood by first taking in some important technical background data that will allow you to better understand “why” I would even state what I am about to discuss.

While I could post all the links and make it easy for you as in some methodical posting with all kinds of links and pictures and quotes from the original sources, but I don’t feel anyone has to hold your hand in seeking out information, videos or online sources that will expand this topic into a big picture that you will need to understand in order to grasp what may be going on and why it is happening in the first place.

You will need to Google and get familiar with two key players -witnesses: Dr. Dan Burisch, and Andrew D. Basiago, Attorney at Law. These two federal witnesses will refer to secret technology called “The Cube” and “Looking Glass Technology”. Spend some time getting familiar with Looking Glass because it is the basis for what is causing phenomenal time anomalies in our present time line.

I have my own governmental background and experiences to refer to regarding the “Looking Glass technology“ but it is important for you or anyone else to begin where the conspiracy begins. Since it is the technology that allows for the crimes that follow, then it should be the basis for understanding any time travel subject matter.

If you begin your Google search with Andrew D. Basiago you will find a series of You-Tube videos that will help you become familiar with who this man is and what he has been disclosing in a series of lengthy interviews and online web pages discussing time travel and Star-gates.

Take some time and view the videos. Pay attention to his discussions and remarks about Looking Glass being abused by those that currently possess or control the technology to commit time crimes. It will be key to why I believe time appears to be malfunctioning.

While I can not force you or anyone to do the research necessary to broaden thoughts on the subject of Time Travel and its implications for a society kept ignorant and technologically backwards, I can emphasize that if you do not do proper research then you will be exposed to many false and deceptive disinformation agents telling you such things can not possibly exist.

Mr. Basiago will with his own words remark that the Looking Glass technology has been abused repeatedly by those that have used it to see future time-lines and then use that knowledge of the future to alter the present. Yes, I know it gets a bit confusing at times but do try to keep up. It will be worth it to begin grasping what may be going on and why because the misuse of Time Travel technologies is currently out of control and being abused in ways that many would have difficulty in comprehending or understanding the motivation behind such time travel abuse.

The Looking Glass technology has according to Mr. Basiago has been used to select the past presidents of the USA beginning with Carter, George H. Bush Sr., then Clinton, then Bush Jr. and now with Obama. Bear in mind that these presidents were never supposed to be president of the USA but because the controllers of the technology began using it to cheat in affect to place their own candidates in the presidency time line of the future, they began changing our initial time line in the present to affect the changes needed to support a future time line that has been selected by those that abuse such technology.

Obama is at present a hand selected and chosen puppet of the elite, prepped by the CIA since late 1979 to sit in the presidency. Obama’s whole mysterious past is due in part because the CIA has been grooming Obama since the late 70’s if not the early 80‘s to begin creating all the infrastructure and support groups necessary to win the presidency of the future we just experienced. The difficulty that Obama is experiencing is the lack of attention given by those that began altering the time line and were only concerned with what it would take to place Obama in the presidency in order to pursue agendas not known to the public. Since they cheated to get him elected, they did not create the whole world man necessary to affect the changes desired. As such, Obama is a failed presidency and probably knows he only has this one chance to affect the changes desired by his CIA handlers.

His preparation for the presidency began further in the past than most realize and the only way that could have been accomplished is with secret technology that allowed those within the hierarchy of the CIA to create the Obama puppet we have come to know. His secrecy with all his personal records and school records must be kept hidden because it would begin to prove that Obama has been an agent of the CIA for quite some time as an agent of the CIA. The immigration issue is known to the CIA and as usual, the CIA uses agents that are not citizens because only in such a way could the CIA claim or state that Obama is not an agent of the CIA because to be an official agent requires citizenship. While his marriage to Michelle gives him citizenship, it is his CIA connections that are being kept hidden. This is how the CIA wants it and it is how it is for purposes that cover a large number of time travel abuse reasons.

Anyway, all of the time alterations have affected our current time line and the time slips you and other experience are in part caused by this time manipulation of our past. There are also serious rumors that the Looking Glass technology has been used to identify future witnesses to future criminal investigations and by knowing who the key witnesses are in the future, they are killed in the present to prevent them from being witnesses in the future.

Could this be why there are so many reports of dead scientist, biologist, DNA experts, all types of doctoral experts and academic types that end up dead for no apparent reason? Could that Cheney assassination team been a killer time travel team used to kill those that would threaten the elite in the future? The possibilities are endless but they all stem from the secret technology called “Looking Glass".

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I dont think its possible. Time is a concept, nothing more. How can you travel through a concept?
Where is july 14th 1931, today? where exist july 14th 2131?
The only means by which you can even begin to explore the idea, is in accepting a theory of parralell universes, differeing timelines.
one in which we live (obama is the US president) another in which?
copies of every living thing exist? including us? n which somebody else is president, with differeing historys?
Its all based on fantasy. The only time is the present, right now.
You can anticipate tomorrow, but yesterday? It no longer exist.

LOl MAXBLACK, whats in the water in Arkansas? '___'?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join