It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO seen by many and filmed in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A UFO that was seen by multiple witnesses, one of whom managed to capture the object on film has recently received substantial publicity in Mexico.

The UFO sighting took place around three weeks ago, on January 21 at midday in the vicinity of Mexico City. Well known Mexican UFO researcher and personality Ana Luisa Cid received the footage along with the testimony of the witnesses.

The Witness who managed to get the remarkable footage, Alfredo Mosco, described the object as 'very large, very high up, luminous and morphing in shape'. Alfredo Mosco's wife, child and father saw the UFO as did another local couple.

'My wife and myself were working outdoors near our house, since we make wood furniture for a major corporation. It was time to varnish, when my mother comes and tells us that the man who sells newspapers told him he saw an odd object in the sky, not moving, saying he had spent more than half an hour watching it. Then we looked up and noticed it. It was large, was very high, with a strange glow: similar to light from welding. It remained static and I could record it. This was the first time I got to make a video of that type. I have had sightings before, as a child, but never managed to record them.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d7513bf57d9.jpg[/atsimg]

Another mass ufo sighting in Mexico. What do you guys think this could be?

link
analuisacid.com...-5016
video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

G'day SuperSlovak

Unfortunately, I don't see anything there that excludes a reflective balloon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That is the kind that had I seen....but there was 3 in my sighting. The question Da'jur is who are operating these "Craft" ?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Another mass ufo sighting in Mexico. What do you guys think this could be?

When I first saw the title of the thread, before even seeing the picture I wondered if it was another balloon since that's such a common type of sighting in Mexico. And now that I've looked at the pictures, I'd have to say that, yes, it looks like it could be one of those silvery type mylar balloons.

Then I saw Maybe...maybe not beat me to it, so I agree with him.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Erm....It's a largish silver balloon...

The shape changing is just the surface area of the balloon being pushed by the wind. I'm sorry but you would have to be really pushing the boat out to try and make this into a craft of any kind.

You know, when something floats around in the wind aimlessly and looks like a balloon the chances are that's exactly what it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That quite a jumpy aircraft.
And super bight.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
As usual,

Mexico, day time.. noone talking about it or so, we are still in the same old world.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi all,

Whatever's been going on in Mexico over the last ten or more years (less the /91 stuff), is a serious attempt to say We're Here. And Mexico's radar and intercept capabilities are, well, narrow towards this kind of un-natural phenomena.

Watched most all documented bull # and more realism stuff from around the world.

I suggest to my fellow 'ufologists', take Mexican reports for super-real. It's linked to the above.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is the Mexico UFO.
Why so much UFO traffic over Mexico.

Well only the one that knock out and start sparking are caught.
Well until the rescue saucer lifts them up to safety.

It is my belief that the cartels and CIA even use flying saucers to make many of the drug shipments and deliveries, because flying saucers were among the first of the “stealth” aircraft used by the secret government. There are connections between the real estate developments here, former S.S. officers such as Colonel Otto Skorzeny (who died in 1975 in Barcelona, Spain), the Trilateralists, the Krupps (who gave us Hitler), and even Fidel Castro, of Cuba.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Drug trafficking UFOs, sweet
Complete Illuminati CIA and everything else protection.
Tell that to the next family with od kids.
The saucer UFO Foo of Tesla will be found in a snap.

top topics

join