It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Kind of like this:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

There was NO sound of demo charges going off. I dont care how many times you say, see the smoke? See the way it fell? Its a demo! No its not. There wre NO detonations heard prior to any movement.

For example, this is what a REAL demo sounds like:

Thats pretty loud and unmistakeable.

Even from a far distance you can tell the series of det charges going off:

But watching this video, no one notices anything wrong until the building has already started collapsing.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

I do enjoy these vids, it shows a building Weakened to almost collapse point.

And still the collapse stalls.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
did the guy who owned the building not say "we decided to pull the buliding" like someone has allready said it takes more than a few hours to rig a building that size for a demo

who in there right mind would rig it
1. it's supposedly on fire
2. tower 1 &2 have just collapsed, who would wanna enter that area??

which means the explosives had to have been already placed. even if people dont agree with this video all the other evidence proves anyway that this was indeed a false flag op.

how much more proof do people need, its hard to take in but TPTB are that evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I do love a good demolition vid Gen, ty

But what has that got to do with 911?

Those people were taking down buildings using conventional procedures.

No one claims that is the case with 911.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Not the same engineers as those on 9-11 is all.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is a video where a witness described what he heard and saw as he watched WT7 collapse. He describes a loud "thunder clap" followed by a shock wave that rippled through the entire building blowing out windows all across the bottom, followed a second later by the first floor of the building collapsing, followed by the building collapsing as a unit all the way to the ground.

What is especially interesting is that he said there were some fires only on the bottom floor of the building, and from other accounts they were on the opposite side of the building from what is shown in the video.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The first kink also shows the windows breaking, but we see the second line to the right. i do see it. You do not forget that the building was leaning to the south as it collapsed. This was just the shell of the building coming down, towards the south.

It also took about 23 seconds for total collapse:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Ah so now there were no explosives with WTC7? Moving the goalposts are we?
So now what was it? Magic pixy dust that silently explodes?

[edit on 2/12/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Sean48

Magic pixy dust that silently explodes

Do you read the postings?

Are you new?

Look up Richard Gage, Steven Jones, learn the facts.

Then we will discuss.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

The first kink also shows the windows breaking, but we see the second line to the right. i do see it. You do not forget that the building was leaning to the south as it collapsed. This was just the shell of the building coming down, towards the south.

I hate to use Good Dave's line but....

You really have to stop going to those Crazy Conspiracy sites.

Nist admitted free fall for 21/2 secs, the collapse took 7 secs.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
There is nothing silly about looking at evidence and trying to ascertain the truth.

Except there is no truth or evidence explosives were used in any of the WTC buildings.

I have already explained how demolitions occur in a firing sequence of explosives.

Wrong again, you do not put explosives on every floor like you claim

The building begins a slow creep downwards when the bottom floor supports are blown out,

except that there is zero evidence for any supports being blown out....

followed by a simultaneous blowing of the structural components on each floor, causing the building to fall as one single mass.

except demolition of buildings is not done like that.

You also ignore the fact that no one noticed the tonnes of explosives, nor the man months of work required to wire the building up with explosives

[edit on 12/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

There are numerous testimonies from people claiming that a countdown was heard, followed by explosions, followed by the collapse.

Here is one guy who was there and witnessed the whole thing, including a Red Cross worker covering his walkie-talkie trying to mask the countdown, but unable to do so the entire time, revealing the final "three-two-one" just before the explosions occurred:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

Here is a more clear video for your future arguments.

The collapse of the penthouse happens about 2.5 seconds before the entire collapse of WTC7, it proves nothing as a bottom up demolition requires weakening of the entire structure before free fall.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by downisreallyup
There is nothing silly about looking at evidence and trying to ascertain the truth.

Except there is no truth or evidence explosives were used in any of the WTC buildings.

I have already explained how demolitions occur in a firing sequence of explosives.

Wrong again, you do not put explosives on every floor like you claim

The building begins a slow creep downwards when the bottom floor supports are blown out,

except that there is zero evidence for any supports being blown out....

followed by a simultaneous blowing of the structural components on each floor, causing the building to fall as one single mass.

except demolition of buildings is not done like that.

You also ignore the fact that no one noticed the tonnes of explosives, nor the man months of work required to wire the building up with explosives

[edit on 12/2/10 by dereks]

Dereks, obviously you are continuing to do your usual routine. Well, for all to see, here is reference to the peer-reviewed paper by the University of Copenhagen, proving that nano-thermite was indeed used in the twin tower demolitions.

Scientific Paper proving nano-thermite was used in WTC...

Now, once you read the paper, I am asking you to respond with intelligence to the paper, and if you disagree with anything, provide facts... not insults.

Also, each building is demolished differently depending on the design of the buildling, so for you to say that demolitions are not done any particular way is just plain wrong. If you would read this thread (which you obviously do not do), you would see that facts have been presented that show that explosives were put on various floors, perhaps all, perhaps some... that is not the point though. What IS important is that the building had all the markers of a demolition, including a countdown, explosions, crimping int the middle, windows BLOWN out with smoke exiting, and slow beginning followed by smooth unimpeded collapse.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Great post! We need to be reminded of this on a daily basis so we never forget the huge lie we have been sold by our Government. If we were reminded of this on a daily basis fewer people would continue to hang onto the lie just so they could sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The criminal Military Industrial Congressional Complex also known as United States Inc. are guilty of treason.......

Everyone involved in the planning, execution, and cover-up should be jailed immediately....

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I won't ever forget this either.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

“I don't give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

If this is the absolute truth that he did state this, then how can there be a doubt in the possibilities that such a man could perpetrate the events on 9-11?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There was NO sound of demo charges going off. I dont care how many times you say, see the smoke? See the way it fell? Its a demo! No its not. There wre NO detonations heard prior to any movement.

Well, yes there were... you just don't happen to know about the evidence in support of the explosions heard by quite a few people. I already posted (in this thread and addressed to you) one piece of evidence, and I will post others as I locate them for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Explosives are not needed for a controlled demolition anymore because they can just start a fire inside the building and it will collapse with a free-fall acceleration in almost on it's own footprint.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join