It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

Waste of my time.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

I'm not interested in having this conversation with you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1
reply to post by iamcpc

Waste of my time.

Exactly. You just give up. You can say something is "TRUE" like NYC is real and did exist on 9/11/2001. But it all boils down to that it's a theory. A theory that has a 99.99999999999999% chance of being true. But, on that one in a gazillion chance that lunatic who thinks that NYC didn't exist on 9/11/2001 might be right and that .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent chance that he is right meants that you can't claim anything as 100% TRUTH.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1
reply to post by iamcpc

I'm not interested in having this conversation with you.

easy fix: stop replying to me unless i'm saying something that you want to talk about.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by THE AQUARIAN 1

Well with everything its allegedly suppose to be able to do, as claimed by the TM, it really is magical.

Now I'm not a real person?

And here is the part where you start to degenerate into childish behavior when you cannot say anything intelligent to counter facts and truths.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Jones science is not credible and I have shown it many times over. His super thermite won't even stay lit. Jones is delusional.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So you are going to play this little game instead of dealing with the issues?

I do not play games on ATS I don’t have to, the truth supports itself, any ATS casual reader can see that. Perhaps you enjoying playing games, perhaps, the denial game that so many OS believers play.

I take it you refuse to answer the facts because either:
A) You know Jones is wrong but refuse to admit it;
B) Dont want to admit you have no clue what Jones is doing and never bothered really reading his paper
C) You are so blinded by this blind faith of "inside job" and "magic nano-super-duper thermites" that any questioning of your beliefs is unacceptable, no matter how damning the counter-evidence suggests otherwise.

A,B,C, are not facts, in fact they are fallacies.
I really don’t care to have this pointless discussion about your ridiculous opinions, It’s like talking to a straw.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

So you are just going to continue to duck, dodge, and weave and twist every which way to avoid the questions brought forward by pteridine? I hope you dont pull something with all that.

Its getting tiring really this game of yours. Why are you so afraid to answer any of pteridine's questions, or even acknowledge them? geeze especially after he has shown how you completely missed the fact that Jones DID in fact burn his little chips, mentions it in the report, and reported it went out after the flame was removed. YOU denied it and said he did no such thing when in fact, he did! And he claimed thermite! That was his whole premise.

So again, I'll ask this time for pteridine:
Why did the "highly energetic nano-thermite" self extinguish when the flame was removed, leaving behind unburned material? Since when does thermite do that?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Jones science is not credible

That is your opinion. you do not speak for all scientist and their opinions.

and I have shown it many times over.

You have shown nothing, but your ego and your opinions

His super thermite won't even stay lit.

That is your opinion, it means nothing.

Jones is delusional.

You are so desperate to do character assassination to Steven Jones reputation that you have resorted to name calling, that is real mature. I think it's real petty, if you ask me.
So, now you are a paid psychiatrist and you have Steven Jones as your patient.

Like, I just told someone else in here, having this discussion with you is like talking to a straw.

As usual many of the OS believers continue with their name calling, their insults, and making up fallacies into protecting their OS fairytales. Your opinions are not the facts on this topics and it is not getting to the truth of 911.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The pics are in Jones paper of partially combusted paint chips. He describes how he ignited them. If they were highly engineered thermite what would have extinguished them?

Where is the source that says every last bit of the thermate will completely burn when they are microscopic chips instead of larger amounts? The thermate should help burn itself when together in larger amounts instead of isolated little chips.

Also they were found in dust samples from the 991 event. No telling what conditions they have been through. The scientific signature is an exact match regardless.

In this video Jones explains known devices invented to slice through metal like butter.

hk.video.yahoo.com...

Hopefully if you're not misinformation shills this will help.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith

Where is the source that says every last bit of the thermate will completely burn when they are microscopic chips instead of larger amounts? The thermate should help burn itself when together in larger amounts instead of isolated little chips.

Also they were found in dust samples from the 911 event. No telling what conditions they have been through. The scientific signature is an exact match regardless.

In this video Jones explains known devices invented to slice through metal like butter.
Hopefully if you're not misinformation shills this will help.

The chips were touted as highly engineered nanothermite. The spheroidal material left after combustion was claimed to be iron by some. Jones claimed the same type of effects when he burned the chips in the DSC.
The DSC heats the chips to constant temperature and if they reach reaction temperature, there is no reason for them to extinguish.....unless they are just paint.
The "scientfic signature" is completely different from the nanothermite referenced in the paper.
Jones explains what he has read about thermitic devices as anyone else can. He has no special knowledge of such energetic materials.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

The DSC heats the chips to constant temperature and if they reach reaction temperature......

The most hilarious point about this paper:

1-There was a reaction right at 460C

2- The chips were soaked in MEK

3- Jones claims this is part of the thermitic reaction

4- MEK auto-ignites at 460C.

Truthers don't make the connection, just shuffle along like sheep and accept Jones' pronouncements as factual.....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The "scientfic signature" is completely different from the nanothermite referenced in the paper.
Jones explains what he has read about thermitic devices as anyone else can. He has no special knowledge of such energetic materials

This is your opinion and not a fact, unless you have any “credible sources” to back your claim we all would love to see it.

Please show your source for Professor Jones having no knowledge into energetic material. If you cannot then we will just ignore you little attempt to discredit Steven Jones by making up disinformation again.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Building 7 is the smoking gun. (Yes, three buildings collapsed, 2 hit by planes) The govt. claims WTC7 collapsed due to a few fires, but it falls uniformly and at near free fall speed.

Big WTF if you ask me!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

there is no reason for them to extinguish.....unless they are just paint.

This paint theory has been completely debunked. The paint doesn't have the same signature. You're spreading disinformation.

Put up or shut up.

911debunkers.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thank you for that source Doctor Smith.

This is the kind of information disinformationist fears the most, it puts an end to their lies. As for some of the posters on here who have been ridiculing everyone who disagrees with them, including me about the red paint chips, I am glad this has been proven false and I think its time for all 911 ATS members to move on from this known fraud.
Unless anyone in here can do a peer review paper proveing Jones Thermite is red paint chips I would defiantly read it.

Being a Truther also mean we are subject to change our beliefs when credible scientific evidences supports the claims. I have not seen any peer reviewed paper proving the Thermite is red paint. Only opinions, nothing more.

[color=gold]Factual back-up, sources, and further research materials...
"They say that they are not interested in hearing debunking of Steven Jones' latest paper (Active Thermitic Material...). Nope, if we are going to debunk that laughable attempt to claim that bits of red paint and rust amount to Thermite we have to do it with a peer-reviewed paper." - Pat Curley, ScrewLooseChange blog
Yes, if you are claiming that highly credentialed scientists have been fooled by paint, after two years of research, when paint was one of the very first considerations, then you should back that claim up in the way they have backed up theirs.
When the lead author of the paper, associate professor of chemistry at Copenhagen University in Denmark, Dr. Niels H. Harrit, was asked during an interview on Denmark television if he was in any doubt that the material was present, he stated...
"You cannot fudge this kind of science. We have found it: unreacted thermite."
If you think this author/or co-author of nearly 60 peer reviewed scientific papers is fudging, or was fooled by paint, someone on your side should demonstrate this beyond the blogosphere.
I think physics professor Dr. Steven E. Jones put it best when he stated...
"Debunkers may raise all sorts of objections on forums, such as "Oh, it's just paint" or "the aluminum is bound up in kaolin." We have answered those questions in the paper, and shown them to be nonsense, but you have to read to find the answers.

This is a good article and gets to the point.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

His super thermite won't even stay lit.

That is your opinion, it means nothing.

Can you show the part of the paper where Jones says that the thermite stays lit? I don't expect you to link to it, just give me the reference.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join