It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1
reply to post by pteridine

Prove your claims with scientific sources, otherwise, back to the ignore section.

You are asking for scientific sources and yet you have never used any.

Let's move to something that you can understand at your level.

I have challenged you and others to explain why the highly reactive thermitic paint self extinguished. The pics are in Jones paper of partially combusted paint chips. He describes how he ignited them. If they were highly engineered thermite what would have extinguished them?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I have challenged you and others to explain why the highly reactive thermitic paint self extinguished.

Nowhere in Jones peer reviewed report does he talk about burning red paint chips and calling them Thermite.
That is why no one will challenge a proven lie.

If they were highly engineered thermite what would have extinguished them?

This is false.
Who told you Steven Jones set firer to paint chips and called them Thermite?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Read the Jones paper. He shows photos of partially burned chips. He says that he ignited one with an oxytorch. He shows photos of a partially combusted chip from the DSC. He claims that the spheroidal products are iron containing. He claims that the chips are highly engineered nanothermitic materials. Jones makes the claims. I asked why these demolition chips wouldn't stay lit.
In case you missed it, this is what has been discussed and commented on by many, including you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I have challenged you and others to explain why the highly reactive thermitic paint self extinguished.

Nowhere in Jones peer reviewed report does he talk about burning red paint chips and calling them Thermite.
That is why no one will challenge a proven lie.

If they were highly engineered thermite what would have extinguished them?

This is false.
Who told you Steven Jones set firer to paint chips and called them Thermite?

What was a proven lie? How can a question be false?

What does 1+1 equal?
FALSE

what would have extinguished them?
FALSE

lol I thought it was funny to answer a non true/false question with the word false.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Wait a minute impressme.

Are you admitting that you did NOT read Jones's paper? At all??

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I've posted NIST, New York Times, FEMA, 911 Commission Report, and more.

Can you not read? It starts out like this "A, B, C, D, E, F, G..." Does that refresh your memory?

I don't respond to you because you post opinions and then nothing to back up your claims. If you want respect on this forum you need to verify what you're saying. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke up people's . . .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

That's why I said Kerosene dumb#.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You've literally posted nothing worth responding to.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They are elemental iron spheroids, which, as we have gone over for almost a decade now, iron melts at 2,800 degrees F.

Post your findings about the thermite that doesn't burn completely out.

That way we can address the exact point you're trying to make.

Does that make sense? Or do you need to go back to 7th grade science class?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by THE AQUARIAN 1

Ah so thats your response to anything that you CANT make a decent argument against. Thats fine. This isnt the first time I've seen people run like hell from the truth when it directly destroys their beliefs. Fine, run run run away! And be sure to stick your fingers in your ear and click your heels and repeat, "There's no place like home." Facts are facts comrade, and just because I have shown how you did not understand what a plasma arc or a plasma torch is or how it works, doesnt mean you have to run away when I just fixed your mistake. And its not worth responding to?
Hows about a thank you for showing you your errors? But I doubt thats going to happen. So run along now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You didn't post any facts. The website I linked here states very clearly that a thermite reaction burns right through concrete.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No facts? Really? So I'm wrong about what a plasma torch is? Something you obviously DONT know. Its incorrect that a plasma torch operates at temps 10x higher than thermite? I posted quite a bit of facts for you Its not my fault you dont understand any of it.

The website was a patent office, that was trying to patent a new way of disposing concrete structures using thermite laced plasma torches.

They are probably in error in saying that the thermite will easily cut through concrete like nothing. I have not seen anywhere else of any evidence of using thermite to cut through concrete. And if so, then the amounts required to do so would be very very large. And most sources have stated that its pretty hard to have concrete get melted by thermite.

And lets ask a scientist!

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

Concrete is a very complicated mixture of different metal oxides,
hydroxides, and silicates (many of which form extensive,
interpenetrating networks), mixed with a filler material such as
gravel or rock. It does not maintain its chemical identity when
heated. If concrete is heated to a high enough temperature, the
hydroxides decompose to form oxides and water; the water is quickly
lost as the vapor. The remaining metal oxides are quite refractory;
they remain solid at very high temperatures. The rock components of
concrete will decompose or melt at differing temperatures depending
on their mineral composition.

So the short answer to your question is that concrete will decompose
rather then melt when heated, and the clinker that remains after it
cools back down will unmistakably not be concrete.

And by the way, just putting thermite on a concrete block isnt going to cut it real quick. And I sure as hell didnt see anyone on YT do it either. Youd think thats the first thing someone would try!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Seriously? Can we not resort to name calling? I u2u someone who thought that it was a FACT that the WTC towers were demolished. I tried to explain to him that I think that it is possible that something other than planes and fire cause the collapse of the WTC towers. He went on this huge tirade involving a MASSIVE amount of 100% un-expert opinion and verbal abuse.

Just because someone does not agree with your exact viewpoint does not mean they are dumb.

link   

Seriously? Can we not resort to name calling? I u2u someone who thought that it was a FACT that the WTC towers were demolished. I tried to explain to him that I think that it is possible that something other than planes and fire cause the collapse of the WTC towers. He went on this huge tirade involving a MASSIVE amount of 100% un-expert opinion and verbal abuse.

Just because someone does not agree with your exact viewpoint does not mean they are dumb.

link   

I don't see the point of this post.

I did a single google search and found a company that states quite clearly that concrete will "melt" at temperatures between 1200 and 2500 degrees Celsius, USING A THERMITE REACTION it burned right through it. If you have trouble my post is still published on this thread.

But you searched and searched and searched and found NOTHING.

I'm amazed we are still talking about it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths. They are not elemental iron. They are iron containing. Read the paper.

Given your posts, I estimate your technical skill level at about a high school sophomore level. I'll make this easy.

See if you can explain why the super thermite extinguishes itself like paint.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths. They are not elemental iron. They are iron containing. Read the paper.

Given your posts, I estimate your technical skill level at about a high school sophomore level. I'll make this easy.

See if you can explain why the super thermite extinguishes itself like paint.

Can we leave the 100% un-expert opinion out of this please?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

Is your opinion on opinions 100% unexpert also?

Note that truthers choose not to answer the question and apparently cannot understand the difference between iron and iron containing. The source of this appears to be many of the inbred truther sites that found and posted this major error. Many readers copy and post such errors without comprehension, just as those who posted them on the sites, originally.

I am bringing it to the attention of the readers, once again.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by iamcpc

Is your opinion on opinions 100% unexpert also?

Touché. Well played.

I just get sick of people spouting things off without explaining where they found this information. Then I can't go and check their source of info to make sure i'm not being spoon fed misinformation or quotes taken out of context.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have to laugh!
105 pages of made up garbage from the OS believers trying to discredit Steven Jones peer review report.

It is so obvious that some of you in here feel threaten by Jones report.

None of you can, or will be able to discredit his report because none of you are qualify scientist, and none of you have the samples Jones had to do his testing. Therefore all you can do is assume, guess, speculate.

No scientist, no blogger, no one has been able to debunk Jones report and we all know why our government will not touch his report, because they will have egg on their faces for even trying.

You can insults and ridicule me all you like, I find it rather amusing, and the fact that these criminals inside of our government (Bush administration) thought we wouldn’t find out what was used to help bring down the WTC. These traitors have not gotten away with it yet, as long as they are alive, people will push for a new investigation into what really happened on 911 and we will then start prosecuting these scumbags.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by impressme]

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join