It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by suchi

What? You actually signed up to say...that?

Wow...how about mass murder by elements of the state? Isn't that worth speculating about then?

How about if a nut goes loon about on a packed rush hour train, murdering dozens of commuters, then makes an escape.

What should we do? Let him go..don't investigate or speculate as to why he did it, and how he got away with it?

Are we to just forget the dead and seek no justice for them?

The OS regarding 9/11 is a complete fallacy. It's a work of fiction, and not a terribly good one at that.

There are more gaping holes in the fabricated story than there is air between Bush's ears!

The truth doesn't have this many outrageous inconsistencies.

The Twin towers both were demolished...the dust has been proven to contai...oh what's the point.

Those of you that know the OS is BS, i'm really only preaching to the choir, and those that are gullible and blind enough to go along with the OS, well...you'll continue to be just as gullible and just as blind to the staggeringly obvious fiction of the OS, so i'm wasting my time on you, you're too far down the road of personal denial. Or you are deliberately attempting to divide opinion, in either case, not worth the typing.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

But he was talking with the fire commander on scene. His direct quote confirms it. The fire commander CALLED HIM about the situation. What is so hard to comprehend about that??

What you are suggesting is beyond logical reasoning. Its nowhere near our reality.

But if you think that it was brought down by demo charges, how about offering us an abridged version of just how they could have done it and when. Be sure to explain the obvious difficulties, ie fires, people, time, etc etc. Were the bombs there before 9/11? If so, how and why and where. Were the bombs planted after WTC1+2 collapsed but before it collapsed on 9/11? If so, how did they do it among the flames and structural failures and not a soul noticing? Be sure to cover those inescapable details.

[edit on 2/13/2010 by GenRadek]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My bad. Because he SAID this, this is true. Where was my rationale.

I explained how I think it went down. I am tired of typing to someone with blinders on. If you care to, hit the back button and read my thesis. If not......please obey everyone, believe everything and question nothing! FEMA camps will love people like you!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by GenRadek

But he was talking with the fire commander on scene. His direct quote confirms it. The fire commander CALLED HIM about the situation. What is so hard to comprehend about that??

What you are suggesting is beyond logical reasoning. Its nowhere near our reality.

Using your above quoted reason and logic.

Since when , ever, do fireman phone the owners of the building during a fire.

NEVER.

Oh c'mon Sean. We have no tolerance to consider reasonable questions! (smile) Great question though. But, people who don't want to believe it, won't until/unless the POTUS or Fox News tells them differently.

Baaaaaaaaa

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Okay i ve got a question are the truthers trying to convince me or them selves of this so called global everyones involved government conspiracy?
I mean if you take two seconds to think truthfully wouldnt it only make sense that if any real evidence did surface at the very least there would be some young yahoo writer willing to risk everything to publish what would be the greatest story ever reported on if the evidence is that concrete you the truther should consider a call to your local newspapper tv station or any media facility it would be the story of the century. one issue is you will need real proof not observations being mutually agreed on thats not evidence its speculation.
Anyways
Be Well

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I don't think so dude, It's not as easy as "I'm going to risk everything and publish this"

There are a magnitude of people working on keeping this from actually effecting people...

People already know...What's being done though

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I realize you think you are smarter than people in the 911 threads.

So you tell us what to do, I'll help make you famous.

99% of the US populace think the Anthrax attacks were done by

Al Qaeda .

Why don't you write up the truth , be a American Hero.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

I agree with you mate, but to be honest, despite any amount of evidence or testimony or even just plain common sense - i can't see the murdering sub-humans that committed this crime ever being brought to justice.

By the time the truth does eventually get out, all those involved will be long dead. And so will we, probably.

Not that we should just accept that, and forget all about it, but that's how i think it's going to be. They're simply too rich, too powerful and have everyone that matters in their 'employ'.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally898

Who and how would they control someone who has not yet come to show what evidence they have? And my freind i can call my local news twelve and i guarantee you if i told there news dept i had new pics that showed new evidence there would be a knock at my door and please please dont tell me the paranoid the men in black would show up or something. It would also mean that tens of thousands of eyewitnesses to the towers were all some how working to keep you in the dark not possible. As ive said numerous times was there saw the second plane saw them fall saw the fire burning a bluish white hot flame in the place where the plane hit the ground was complete kayous and trust me the people screaming running for there lives from the top of the towers who testified in court as to the events they saw with there own two eyes are from all walks of life do you really beleive they were all surpressed??

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by suchi
I've been reading these boards for a long time because I find that some conspiracy topics are interesting and thought provoking. But I had to create an account in order to express my opinion on this topic.

I think that anyone that actually believes that the United States government committed this act should seriously consider seeing a psychologist. This is an extremely unhealthy level of paranoia, to the point that its counterproductive to society. That said....

I'm not willing to get into the complicated details that prove that the building was not destroyed by anyone other than terrorists, its been proven and reproven countless times and many people have not changed their minds. I don't even believe that any person here thinks OP's video shows any conspiracy. I think this topic is viewed as a fun little story and the theorists who participate and add to it are getting enjoyment out of expressing their creative versions of what happened on September 11th.

I think people like this should be ashamed of themselves. There are much better ways to express yourself than to invent alternate realities for how 3000 people died.

Try taking up painting or wood carving. God knows you wouldn't offend anyone or embarrass yourselves that way....

Yes , and De Nile is also a River In Egypt . You are a " Tool " , a Tool used to create confusion amoung those who seek the " Truth " about what Really transpired on 9/11/01 . A very Dull Tool at that ..................

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Go watch the video I linked to.

It's not just a few random explosions.

It's timed BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

All of which are accompanied by VISIBLE flashes as the charges detonate.

Then a massive EXPLOSION at the BASE.

Then more BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Again, with visible FLASHES.

Compare the two videos.

THEY ARE STARKLY DIFFERENT.

This was not a demo.

Don't argue until you go watch that video.

Then explain why their were NO visible explosions and why NO ONE reported DOZENS of sequential explosions.

Demos don't happen with one explosion.

Go watch that video.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
good find
the video does prove it

heres another piece of evidence I found to prove the building 7 was controlled.

skip to 1:10 and watch after that

this video (as you can see obviously) is BBC reporting the collapse of WTC 7 (reffered to as the salomon brothers' building). Now remember this is broadcasted in Scotland. The video is mainly to suggest that mainstream media reporters recieved a script....which turned out to be at the wrong time.
Have a look at the scene behind the female reporter. Look at the top left of the screen (if you wait about 5 secs, an arrow will appear)

It's WTC 7. Still Standing

Does that not further prove that 9/11 was controlled?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So... you're source for discrediting 'dis-info' is Snopes? ok...

You seem adamant on proving that explosives weren't used etc. Are you really looking at the same video? It fell straight down... from fire supposedly. Are you suggesting that fire should be used instead of expensive demolitions?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The one man who ever properly stood up and testified, as a witness, with some legit information is now dead. After doing supposedly "Secret" interviews with American & British news teams, the information he tryed broadcasting ended up with him being mysterioulsy killed.
After his death, the interviews were released, and aparently every time his family are confronted with what happened they keep hushed, and say nothing. This man was a healthy 53 year old man who was in wtc 7.

This is Alex Jones discussing the subject.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

what??? smarter why what is your reasoning you think you can discourage me from using logic and convince me with smoke an mirrors. that some how everything i personally witnessed with most of NY was well an illusion or are you an aviation accident slash building demolitions expert. I think you read some interesting internet mumbo jumbo that caught your fancy and ran with it. do you have any way to personaly contribute info cause i do i was THERE! i have doubts you saw little more then was on your tv and posted on the interenet ? what info did you personally have that hasnt been cherry picked fom unreliable tabloid sources you tube is not the encyclopidia its people like you and me creating whatever twisted info they want. there was undisclosed 9-11 info there maybe was a time when the what iffers had a point but the evidence isnt in question and just for a minute let me tell you from my experience the plane hit the building and definately started the fire that brought it down to say otherwise is to call us all who witnessed the sh.t liars and since you werent there your so called evidence holds no weight we all saw what you spend your days denying bad people did a bad thing and we all suffered from it.
the us government had warning this was a conspiracy but notice when real evidence was produced it hit the news big time and is now a fact.
if you had evidence this would be your facts id be reading about but you have none hense there is nothing to your conspiracy . here s to the wasted years i hope you dont dwell to much..
and by the way im not after you so calm down i posted a general reply not one to you

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

cool whats his name id love to google it my video is not working where i am right now

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

okayy dude. His name is Barry Jennings. One of the only dudes from wtc 7 that came out as a witness...and now is dead unfortuantly :-/

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

We get it , YOU WERE THERE , send me a u2 with your address

and I'll mail you a cookie.

by the way , there were a lot of other people there , people who say, said , and are saying different than you.

you want to live with your head in the sand , or in your ***, thats entirely up

to you, I' choose to learn and chose for myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ANYONE WITH MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS KNOWLEDGE CAN EASILY TELL YOU THAT THIS BUILDING IS DEMOLISHED ON PURPOSE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIND A POINT OF ELEVATION AND TIME THE DROP. RECORD THE TIME PER FOOT ACCELERATION AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE BUILDING HITS FREE FALL SPEED AS IF NOTHING IS UNDER IT. THE ONLY WAY THAT IT COULD FALL AT THAT RATE OF ACCELERATION IS THE LOWER FLOORS HAD ALREADY BEEN DEMOLISHED. ANY DISPUTES TO THIS FACT?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

thanks i take a look

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

your special
i get it rock the freak on! you still werent there and i was but somehow you now more then an eyewitness interesting and ignorant keep me laughing and i keep reading your posts. i read these threads waiting to see if it is possible there is real undisclosed info not seen any yet however you tube is obviously profiting from this nonsense. see you next thread

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join