It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished by explosives!!!

Even if this video was shown before, it is apparent that some on ATS still call into question whether WTC building 7 was demolished by explosives. The first videos that came out of the building's collapse showed the building falling from far away, and there was no view of the tell-tale explosions that typically precede the building falling into it's own footprint. Well, here is a video that was released in 2008 that clearly shows the explosions occurring simultaneously on each floor, a fraction of a second before the building crashes down in one fell swoop. If you watch this video and still believe the story that the building fell under its own weight because of failure due to fire, you are clearly living in a delusional world of fantasy and wishful thinking.

And, yes, it takes weeks to prepare for a demolition like this, so the implications of this video are indeed very serious. Some may ask, "why demolish building 7?" Well, this building housed the CIA, the mayor's emergency operation center, and other sensitive things. A good hypothesis would be that the entire 9/11 false flag operation was run from this building, and they fully expected to level it and remove it as the "last act of the play." This would be quite consistent with other activities done by the government, such as the Waco Texas fiasco... bury the evidence with bulldozers!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This video really provides some very damning proof that certain parties in the government knew full well what was going to happen on 9/11, and they were fully prepared for it.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am no demo expert by any means, but to me it AT THE VERY LEAST looks as if someone pulled a string that took out all of the supports. This was controlled. This video shows it. The fire was on the other side of the building, yet the supports closet to the camera failed. That does not add up.

I can, if proven to be true, swallow a lot of the OS.

I cannot, ever, swallow that Building 7 and the Pentagon went down like they say it did.

And trust me, my life would be so much easier if I could.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The squibs aren't as well defined as in 1WTC and 2WTC but they are there none the less.

Good find.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And we can even see which floors the simultaneous explosions occurred on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8af9afde7818.jpg[/atsimg]

North side of WTC7 opposite side from the North Tower.

The rooftop penthouse has collapsed over on the photo leftside.

And a half second later three more explosions higher up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ef5a718aed5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2/12/10 by SPreston]

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I am no demo expert by any means, but to me it AT THE VERY LEAST looks as if someone pulled a string that took out all of the supports. This was controlled. This video shows it. The fire was on the other side of the building, yet the supports closet to the camera failed. That does not add up.

I can, if proven to be true, swallow a lot of the OS.

I cannot, ever, swallow that Building 7 and the Pentagon went down like they say it did.

And trust me, my life would be so much easier if I could.

Friend, I hear you completely. The fact is, and this is what all the "trusters" out there fail to see... NO "truther" wants to be a truther. None of us want to believe what we believe. We all wish it wasn't true and would gladly go back to the days of innocence... but how can we? How can we pretend that things are as the government tells us when all the evidence points to the very opposite?

Nearly everyone bought the OS when it first came out. Those of us who have come to see more of the truth have done so by great personal inner conflict and pain. Nobody wants to believe their government is corrupt or capable of killing them enmasse. Nobody wants to believe that the country they love and would indeed die for has become the very antithesis of all they believed it to be.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I went to youtube and put this vid on Full Screen.
If you stop it at 31/2 secs, you can see the "line" of plumes being BLOWN

out.

Now , the squibs in the collapse of WTC 1 @ 2 are attributed to floors

compressing the air and blasting it out.

Using that excuse , how are the Sqibs at the 31/2 second mark being made?

The floors haven't collapsed yet!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Damning evidence. Great find. And if Tower 7 was "pulled" with plenty of advanced planning then the other towers are no different. Conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Its really interesting how the windows break when the building is already beginning to collapse. Actually no its not. The windows break AFTER the collapse has begun.

Sorry, no proof of anything but the gullibility of people with videos that only tell half the story. In this case, a zoomed in shot of the WTC7 as it is collapsing, which does not show you the fact that its already begun to collapse.

Even in THIS video you can see the windows break AFTER the collapse has started, NOT before.

Once again, nothing new, or special.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Not so fast Gen.

Using your video, it shows the entire building collapseing.

Why then, aren't all the windows breaking out?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WTC 7 proves the 9-11 conspiracy for me. Theres no reason why that building should of collapsed and when you consider what kind of information that building would of contained, it makes it even more suspicious.

Id be interested in reading some of people who believe the OS opinions on that.

To me its as though that building was planned to be taken down, but when nothing happened to it was taken down anyway. Maybe a plane was supposed to hit that too?

Thats me just mearly speculating ofcourse.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Horus12]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Well, here is a video that was released in 2008 that clearly shows the explosions occurring simultaneously on each floor, a fraction of a second before the building crashes down in one fell swoop.

Except once again you are wrong, the windows break AFTER the collapse starts.... so there goes your silly conspiracy theory!

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Except once again you are wrong, the windows break AFTER the collapse starts.... so there goes your silly conspiracy theory!

Not so fast Buttercup.

The ENTIRE building is collapsing, why aren't ALL the windows breaking?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Indeed, it pancaked! The whole building went down uniformly and therefore all the windows should have shattered uniformly as the building collapsed, that did not occur.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

The towers were top down demolitions. WTC7 was a bottom up demolition. What you don't see in the videos blocked from view behind the buildings is the explosions running up from the lower floors, well ahead of the bottom up demolition wave.

Those explosions on the lower 30 floors happened before the roofline dropped.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d97a33c0a367.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Its really interesting how the windows break when the building is already beginning to collapse. Actually no its not. The windows break AFTER the collapse has begun.

Once again, nothing new, or special.

Demolition occurs in stages that happen in quick succession. As the building moves down slowly a couple feet from the first detonations (which we don't see because they happened on the first floor at the main building supports), the detonations occur on the corner that we do see, on all floors at the same time, blowing out the corner windows simultaneously. You can clearly see the smoke blasting out of those windows. That would not happen from any kind of "compression" phenomenon because the building is going down as one unit, unlike the way the twin towers fell. There is no progressive collapsing of floors, hence no compression of air within the floors.

Clearly this is exactly how controlled demolitions look, so why are you balking at what is completely obvious?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Why should all the windows break? They broke in the area where the "kink" developed, when the transfer truss failed. That is where the most deformation to that side of the building occurred, hence why we see the break in that area. But they all did break once the tower hit the ground.

If there were "squibs" why were they NEVER HEARD by anyone prior to collapse? All demolitions have the series of detonations (sharp, distinct cracks in a rapid progression which can be heard very far distances and would be unmistakeable) first, and THEN the building begins to collapse.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by downisreallyup
Well, here is a video that was released in 2008 that clearly shows the explosions occurring simultaneously on each floor, a fraction of a second before the building crashes down in one fell swoop.

Dereks, please stop with the insulting verbiage! There is nothing silly about looking at evidence and trying to ascertain the truth.

I have already explained how demolitions occur in a firing sequence of explosives. The building begins a slow creep downwards when the bottom floor supports are blown out, followed by a simultaneous blowing of the structural components on each floor, causing the building to fall as one single mass.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Sean48

Why should all the windows break? They broke in the area where the "kink" developed, when the transfer truss failed. That is where the most deformation to that side of the building occurred, hence why we see the break in that area. But they all did break once the tower hit the ground.

Check your video again sir.

The "kink" is no where near where the windows are blown out.

You do see that , don't you?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

Nothing we haven't seen before, but if you're looking for a laugh, pick two people you know, and tell one of them you're going to show them a video of one of the world trade center buildings, and show them the video. Ask them what they saw, and what they think happened. Next...tell the other one only that you're going to show them "a video" and then show them this video and ask what they saw, and what they think happened.

You may get different answers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join