It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured Controversy Backfires As Vast Majority Back Medina, Attack Glenn Beck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I really like beck 90% of the time...and then the 10% he starts supporting war profiteering and police state policies I vomit. Beck in my opinion is the controlled opposition. There was an article out recently that suggested Beck is the reason the Tea Party Movement took off because he negated the opinions of people within the movement that supported a new investigation into 9/11 and silenced the voices of those opposed to undeclared wars.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Regarding Beck...here is nwo damage control incarnate. Where was this 'uber patriot' when 'change' was never defined, nor asked to be defined? Where was beck when FOX was stonewalling Ron Paul by barking instructions to it's crew to 'show people eating and crap like that, but no Ron Paul'? Why does beck conveniently edit the real fire that our Founding Fathers spoke with? Yes, it's refreshing to hear beck say things of a sane fiscally conservative nature, but it is a con. We ought to remember that left and right are the greatest political deceptions we face, because neither one are properly able to even conceive of a Constitutional Republic. That term is a very very unwelcome one. Even Barry Goldwater and William Buckley were using 'democracy' early on in their careers, knowing that the cocktail parties would be off limits to them if they tried to state this fact.

There are youtube vids which show the spectrum of political deception regarding our 'system'. I cannot find it at the moment. It reveals that tyranny is tyranny whichever side it arises from. This time, the sides are welded together in deception. No pol wants their life shattered by violating the code. And, as such, none are worthy to serve in office. They have renamed our Country as to criminalize the spirit of those who founded it. Just watch any talking head. None will allow for debate against the official story, unless it comes with a heaping teaspoon of ad hominem hospitality, or worse, treason charges against the person seeking to maintain these ideals.

It's a pile of fallen dominoes, people, from aids™ to 911. All we have to do is not be afraid to go against the brainwash. Trust me: you are better off alone than in bad company.

<< 1   >>

join