It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I not "Normal"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Love and I guess expressing that through music and song? That is awesome! Sometimes I wish I had a different passion for things that people could get. My passion involves confronting lies. More recently I have focused my attention in the labor and legal fields. Neither field really matters though as both are built on exploitation and lies. When I see people motivated simply by profit at the expense of employees it frustrates me to no end. To justify their own self worth they would destroy another persons fake life to preserve their own fake life. It's really interesting to watch. I just try to remain centered in it all and reflect back how their decisions affect people. I feel sometimes I am meant to jar people out of their comfort zone slightly. How they take it is up to them, as I never mean harm to them.

Do you find at times your love dims?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I find that more people are aware than we think and they live the same way because they don't know how or what to change!

It is up to people like us to push them or persuade them towards the right direction and path.

It does frustrate me at times, as people just don't want to listen and think that their reality is much better than the original!

There will come a moment where there is nothing left but for people to listen, and that moment will be ours!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Too bad you are banned...you haven't even posted anything in a number of days. How does one get banned when they have no posts?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Mate first thing is why do u feel that (I guess:- u feel that, that is why you are different)
Secondly If ur different the do you know how are you different ( It is just that you feel that cause your physical appearance is different)

Very Important I was not a member here, I just registered here to just speak to you my frnd if you really r in need of help I am here. Cause I also feel the same thing in my case...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join