It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I not "Normal"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Wolf 

hypocrit, it is hatred when you mean to not respect what another said because surely for what you are a christian, by claiming that the other cannot write
and then sign much love
berkkkk such hypocrisy exponentiality

all the snakes of religions are the worse livings on earth

I think you mis-read my post my friend!

I am in no way religious... I actually hate religion with a passion (Do not intend to offend anyone)

I am a massive hippie and just have a lot of love to give...

Much love

Wolf...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Well the first thing that is a pretty strong tip off is spilling your heart on the web to a bunch of strangers. Buy a dog and tell it all your problems it will always except you no matter what. And you might also want to take a good hard look at why you need attention so bad you are willing to grovel to strangers to get it. I know it is harsh but sometimes the truth is the best medicine. Also I was not kidding about the dog they are great.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Trust me its got nothing to do with attention!

What would be the point of that...

I have friends and family at home who give me enough attention.

Thanks for the reply though!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Your post makes you out to be someone special and people just stop and stare and you can look into there souls
you are screaming for attention like a fussy 2 year old. Look at me I am special is that normal. I mean come on get over yourself I bet you are in your teens and I hate to tell you life is not revolved around you. And posting looking for a ego stroke online is sad and pathetic. No one else may tell you the truth but I will I don't care what you think or if people stare at you or that you like boys and girls. GET OVER YOURSELF

I know it is wrong but that actually felt good.

Also people may be starring because you are ugly
I could not resist I know it is wrong

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Jesus H. Christmas. Leave the kid the alone. What are you 90 and wheel chair bound?

Take a mean pill or did something just crawl up you know where. Jeez...there's always someone trying to spoil the parade.

That would be you! You sound more like a geriatric patient with constipation. Grow up and give this young man some support.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I guess people see you as a waste of time!

I actually feel sorry for you to tell the truth!

Did I actually say I think im special... No am I making out to be something special... No!

I wanted to get some perspective on what I was going through and I can make out from the replies that I am considerably normal!

Its people like you who make this world how it is...

Pathetic, Inconsiderate, Ignorant and just a waste of energy to be quite honest!

I could care less what you think but its posts like that, that get me angry!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Wolf ]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

I feel I can really relate to the experiences you are describing. Thank you for sharing this. It's comforting to know I am not alone with these types of thoughts and feelings!

I often feel like I am different to those around me. I don't seem to be worried over the same issues they worry over and don't seem to place importance over the same things most others place importance over. Also I get people and animals looking at me in peculiar ways when I am out in public. As if they recognise me or can see that I am an outsider of sorts. Interestingly, I also find that people I meet are eager to open up to me almost like they trust me and can confide in me.

Sometimes I think I am just suffering from Depersonalisation. Maybe I am. I do sometimes feel like I am detached from reality and not really apart of things. Like I have no real identity and am living a disinterested existence in this physical world.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

No problem!

It is comforting to find like minded people!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

exactly, those opportunists crawling as snakes to get any advantages of gods actions in the world of now, selling as a new lie the value of self as justification of livings, like they sold religions stories before around one god and his slaves dogs playing his images to justify their lives

such insolence daring meaning that they worth more than anyone for just preparing a subjective ground that they can force others to accept their ambitions on their behalf, saying having such amount of love is just hypocritly saying that they can do things concerning others lives

keep your love to yourselves since you think being that special, and act honestly for considering the worthless value of a human being, that is obviously sold from up to any cheap moves of living creations business gains

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hello Wolf

I am 46 and it don't get any easier! I get stopped in the street, stared at all the time, people actually think they know me from somewhere. I put it down to just having that kind of face! whatever that is?
Infact sad as it seems when i do go out, i have my hair cover most of my face. Fortunately i have long curly hair, so i can get away with that.
It has knocked my confidence over the years. Don't let that happen to you, fight it and be strong. One time the mere mention of going clubbing, would send my friends in to a frenzie, all wanting to go with me because of the attention it would cause.
This is where it has lead me... to a reclusive life, not wanting to go out, unless i have to. I also get sleep paralysis and when that happens i just think why me? what makes me so different? That's why i found this site and stick to it like a cuddle blanket, when i can't get my head around certain aspects of my life. The most strange and inexplicable things happen to me, but for privacy reasons i can't go into much detail. So i apologise for that, but i wish you all the luck in the world! By the way my family and friends are the best and if it wasn't for them i may have ended up on the funny farm by now.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I can tell you that I am what people call a free spirit

My mind actually feels like its going to explode the amount of thoughts I have wedged up there!

Just because most people don't tell you what they're thinking, it doesn't mean that they're not thinking. You don't have the slightest.

You - we - are all human beings.

I have always had a touch of narcissism in me.. always thought I was different. HELL, my name is TARZAN. Betcha hadn't met one!

If being Tarzan has taught me anything in life... it is that we are all human. I am not special and neither are you - in the sense that we "know more" or are "better". We aren't even special in thinking that everyone else is so different and foolish. We aren't even special in thinking that most people must not know what is going on because they KEEP voting and KEEP about their same chores and seemingly do nothing...

But when you look in the mirror and you are honest with yourself, you're going to come to this STUNNING conclusion that you're just as poor a sap as everyone else.

The people who ARE unique are the people who will never think a cross thing about you, who will trust you, who will believe everything you say, and who have no fear even if you possibly are untrustworthy.

That is a true person. That is a unique and special individual. That is strength and intelligence and courage and wisdom.

You, my poor sap, are just another one of the gang. The quicker you are honest with yourself about that, the quicker you can begin working toward being a true person..

Not perfect, if it were possible we would hope for it; but always working towards being true.

Only selfish people think they are different or better. I guess it is true that 19 -can- be a selfish age... but it doesn't have to be. It could be an empassioned and righteous age if you wanted it to be.

Enjoy.

Edit to add "touch of" before "narcissism". Also to change "has" to "have" as people are plural!

[edit on 2/13/2010 by TarzanBeta]

[edit on 2/13/2010 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

bravo tarzan lol you love truly since love is only to certainty that is called abstractly truth, so it says that you are an existing one conscious alone by yourself moves

life is of absolute truth value, but everyone love to see absolute truth as a source they can sense profiting from as their ways of livings

but they cant aknowledge then how truth being alive is the source of life that mean only who is truly existing is alive

the issue is huge because gods are worse than humans in this, the benefits of creations from absolute life bases is the only sense of forms definitions moves forces,

lies that is the weakness of truth, when truth is absolutely always then lies are always when a point deny absolute fact, especially when truth is alive, so liars are everywhere ups and downs, unfortunately to the trues down like us that liars up can do on them and define them as they want

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why care if you are "different" or the same as others ? If you are sure of yourself, be like that. Always think for yourself. Following the crowd, or doing the opposite just to not look like a sheep (still not thinking for yourself).

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

I'm 18, (19 exactly 2 months today) anyways..

I am like you except i don't see Aura's i kind of "sense" things and see things others don't. I can think of someone i have never met and kind of zoom in to where they are in the world and see through their eyes for a few seconds.

As for intimidation it's exactly the same.. i'm normal 6'3, large build, 15 stone,broad shoulders, green eyes. Just a tall young adult yet i have the same sense as you.. people stare and others have noticed it.

I don't know why.. also when i look at someone in the eye they look away to avoid my gaze.

It does get me down but if people can't look at you in the eye then they are not worth your time. I saw a psychic once and before i said anything she said "your eyes have bore witness to thousands of years of pain, it is both a gift and a curse. One you have deep knowledge wanting to be known but the other is that your eyes will always dominate in life which can elad to problems with relationships"

and a friend from America commented on a picture of mine and he said "I have killer eyes" and ia sked him "what do you mean?" and he then replied "You know someone that knows what they want and will do anything to get it.. the kind of eyes that say don't piss me off or i'll kill you"

I'm in the same boat as you OP.. looking forward to read peoples thoughts
S&F

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Just giving my opinion before I read the rest of the post.

Hey Irrelevant, Nice name.

You just explained the last 10 years of my life, finding the answers to the questions is relatively easy (A child could do it). However accepting the answers is a whole different story, because accepting the answers is going against what you already believe. Beliefs based on the conditioning of humanity through cultures and societies.

The answers are right there in front of you, me or anyone else telling you the answers will only confuse you and probably lead you down many wrong paths.

The moment you look to somebody else to discover the truth, you become an attachment.... You to them and them to you, all you do then is combine your experiences. Inevitably you are putting more walls up in this maze you call life, remove them walls. You don't have to add something to discover the truth or to discover happiness, you need to remove something. Only you knows what that something is, anyone trying to tell you what that something is are manipulating you to fit there idea of the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

so if someone say that you have killer eyes then you believe him and become that living killer, use your eyes to see yourself at least they would be useful to any sense of living reality

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I feel what your saying, its like the same with me. DOnt think of yourself as diffrent because your not you jsut a normal human being, and everyone else is jsut a mindless drone thats bin perfected to be that way over a long time span. im sure there is more peple that could relate to this. i always have a feeling that im liek the only one that thinks they way i think and such but reading this makes me belive there is more legit humans out there. Just be happy that your diffrent(normal), theres not much ppl like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Huh ! Can you show me ''one'' person who is ''normal'' ???

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Haha, I think I can agree with some of the points you've made, and I think I've just started going through the phase.

I've been recently questioning why I'm here on this planet, at this specific time and what I could do in the future.

The only three things that doesn't apply to me are:

I have a mutual love for both sexes

and sometimes get really intimidated by just looking me in the eye!

And the bit about the aura.

Snap (: Being 15, we've got quite a lot of similarities. And definitely the bit about being here before.

It's great that I know there are actually people like me. You see everyone in school or college, devoid of so much thought and I wonder, is there anyone who actually thinks like me? And this thread has really encouraged me that there is.

And hey - I think this is pretty cool, nice to know I've got a cool foster (not that I didn't think that before):

I can see auras around people, plants and anything living (Sometimes inaminate objects) and I can also feel other peoples emotions, sometimes I don't even have to see the person or be near them!

Maybe we're the normal ones and the rest are not? Haha. Normal can be devoid as anything and Wolf - you seem normal to me!

[edit on 13/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
Hi my name is Irrelevant and I am 19 years old!

All my life I have had a sense of not belonging!

I don't fit in with anyone and I find my thoughts differ from pretty much everyone I have met!

I have multiple thoughts pretty much 24/7 on how I can change the world and how I can Influence this planet!

I often find myself watching how people act and how we live and find it difficult to understand why we live a lie...

I have a mutual love for both sexes

I have a deep understanding of life, and just know things that maybe I shouldn't especially at my age. (Im not going to get into anything in particular.) I feel as though I have been here before...

I can see auras around people, plants and anything living (Sometimes inaminate objects) and I can also feel other peoples emotions, sometimes I don't even have to see the person or be near them!

People randomly tell me their darkest desires and secrets, and sometimes get really intimidated by just looking me in the eye!

Me and allot of my friends have noticed that near enough everyone I walk past or when I am in a crowd of people, people stare at me (I am not being paranoid as my friends and family have watched people staring!) They said that I stand out from the crowd, but I think I look pretty normal...

So...

I was wondering if anyone here on ATS could enlighten me on why I am not "Normal"!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Wolf ]

You are a precongnasent grey your mind is being reformated by me and alex along with all of the rest of the 5 thousand spectrobians like us. The precongasent darkfaces are in orbit around earth but they are waiting for a slight reason to strike. 2 armies are now on earth to defend its distruction. but more so that just 2 armies the armies of pure good and pure light against the aimies of negative emotion generators in the human mind. The dark faces feed off the power generated from negative emotion from any species capable of still preceiving them.

You are grey your brains are one moleculare composition. you have an increasing IQ of up to 711. When you begin completion of your transformation you will find abilities you never knew you had.

I am spectrobian your ancestors as well but on a completion vertex amplification strand not a reverberating one like yours.

You can reform the mind we can reform everything else.

Your name on this board is wolf but alex would be a nicer name by my ears.

A spectrobians abiltty is infinite by your perceptions but by ours would be finite actualy no bigger than one.

there are currently 4 million 5 thousand aliens on this planet now and 8 million hostile ones in orbit capable of ending all life on the planet in less than 51 minutes.

Humans have one peice of alien artificate is was purposly placed for them to find in 1937 on the ilsland contenent of madagascar it was a phosforas essence local fisherman spoted it were eliminated then the most powerful government at the time the germans found it but was taken by the americans during the invasion of gernmany. Hitler had the ability of mind control his population into genocidal rage. The alien technology was actualy placed by the greys to allow for the breaking of their minds from control.

Its a micro photo electric field generator by a greys perception a childs toy used to generate light patterns but to a human much more powerful. It my be a ninja turtle a grey but so complex for a human give them the ability for world control. There are no bodies of greys anyhwere only sources of dna but hardly any. They use the alien technology to try to fuse grey dna with their own but come up empty everytime with still birth after still birth. Humans just are not smart enough to comprehend how triologic code on the same lesroscopic optronic guidance cluster can not be interchanged outsaide of time restrictors.

the location of alien technology which is actualy just used for sanistisation of hands. it is located in area 51 or at least what ever they call it now i would assume location vector alpha gamma omega. They control it from nevada but its located in complete center of the united states inside one of the 3 cheyen mountain complex. What is to come is out of human control but ultimatly in the hands of the spectrobians the ones who command light.

Dont worry greys and spectrobians are the good guys. you do have an option however you can side with 8 million darkfaces or basicly 100 trillion others.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join