It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie lurking about...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I am an old (36 year old) female from Indiana with alotta ideas (issues?) about things that most people consider 'nothing'. When things get thrown right in my face I cannot ignore it. I am happy to see that most of those issues get covered here..

Since I've driven my family completely nuts with my conspiracy theories, mystical ideas and my off the wall paranoia... I've decided to find another avenue to vent my frustrations.

It looks like I've found the right place...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. You'll find everything interesting and nothing interesting here.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome aboard,angelIC
Enjoy your time here on ats hope you like it .
if there is anything i can help you out with send me a U2U

se7

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, angelIC!
I'm glad you found our online little community, though it isn't so little anymore! There is plenty here to interest you, and I look forward to reading your posts which will be equally intersting.

Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

The latest discussions:
AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret

Check out the latest news at TerrorAnalysis & ATS News Network

If you like puzzles you might enjoy the "Find the Rings" game

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

--See you around the forums!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Since I've driven my family completely nuts with my conspiracy theories, mystical ideas and my off the wall paranoia... I've decided to find another avenue to vent my frustrations.

Oh i know how you feel!! My family cant stand me anymore!!
lol. Welcome to ATS hope you have a good time here.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Welcome, AngelIC.
You'll soon wonder how you could survive without ATS. And, don't forget to check out BTS, too.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, angelIC, see you around. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
... And thanks for the welcome.

I am finding so many interesting topics here.. I feel as if I just received the "know-it-all" encyclopedia (with kewl pictures and interesting emoticons... and a can of Spam?? Ewww).. I believe I'll pass on the Spam tho.. hehe

Well, I gotta get back to reading..

AngelIC

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well you cant read a lot!! Look you only have 3 points!
You should start posting

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can relate to your remarks, keep your spirit and welcome aboard....you would find your thoughts more accepted in the "Last Frontier" of Alaska then Indiana. Before I moved up here, I knew how it felt to be a "stranger in a strange land"
God Bless

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome, angelIC

I'm a newbie as of yesterday and am very hooked on this place...you will love it here!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
June 23rd I turned 1 month old (still a young'n in ATS/BTS time). And I must say, I'm still overwhelmed with this place!

Since my interests are so broad I can hardly keep up with it all. Ghosts, time travel, government cover-ups, dreams, spirituality, secret societies, new world order, space exploration... you name it.. I'm intrigued and looking only for the REAL truth.

What a wonderful community this is. I'm enjoying every minute of it!

angelIC

[edit on 2-7-2004 by angelIC]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
TIP....do not Over Qoute got Spanked and Had 20 pts deducted from total For it
.....oh well

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi HO- Hi HO= so of to work we go "whistle Whistle" welcome my dear to the enchanted but horrific real thruths where nobody holds back. If there is anything I can assist you with don't hesitate to drop me a U2U

Have fun.......... Oh yeah I hope you dont have an addictive personality because if you do.. ATS welcomes you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week...trust me on that one lol

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hunter_1976
TIP....do not Over Qoute got Spanked and Had 20 pts deducted from total For it
.....oh well

Spanked for 20 pts?
What a bargain!!

hehe

AngelIC

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just my type,

Thanks for the warning, but it is obviously too late. I'm usually here 3-4 times a day & I'm already seriously addicted. My addictive personality is only one of my downfalls

Ahh well, we all need something to keep the ticker pumping. ATS is just one way of keeping me on my toes.

Thanks for the welcome.

AngelIC

top topics

join