It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowar rising - PressTV (Iran) questions 911 official story in latest headline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Very intresting - PressTV rises 911 Truth to headlines now when west is turning swords against Tehran. Just like Pakistan news lift 911 movement to main news last year, when US start bombing Pakistan territorries... Part of information war? Sure.

I think we can expect lots of these kinds of headlines from direction of Muslim world soon...

Texas Republican questions US role in 9/11 attacks

A Republican's campaign for governor of Texas has tumbled after she raised questions over the alleged involvement of the US government in the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Debra Medina, a pistol-packing nurse and home-schooler with close ties to congressman Ron Paul, told the Glenn Beck Show that there were "some very good arguments" that the federal government was involved in bringing down the World Trade Center on September 11.

"I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn," Medina said, when asked about the attacks. "I think some very good questions have been raised. In that regard there's some very good arguments and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there."

www.presstv.com...

- Truth is very effective weapon!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed! It says in the very article you posted a link to that Debra Medina said..

"There is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11," she said. "I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way."

...and yet you only quoted the sexy sounding, conspiracy friendly portion of it. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Whole story is mixxed...

Medina doing damage control after 9/11 remarks

In response to a question Thursday from syndicated talk show host Glenn Beck, Medina said there were "some very good arguments" raised that the U.S. was involved in the attacks.

She later released a statement changing her stance. Perry spokesman Mark Miner says her accusation isn't true. Hutchison campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Baker didn't immediately return a call.

www.chron.com...

new topics

join