It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Should Mind Its Own Business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Rarely does a news really bother me, but the following is just the reason for why this nation is going downhill as we speak:

www.presstv.ir...

"The people of Iran are clearly hungry for freedom, and America has a duty to stand behind them and support their cause," said Senator Cornyn.

Since when does America care about the freedom of other countries?

It seems that America ONLY cares about the "freedom" of the Iranians because it means that they can overthrow the current regime and install a puppet government to implement the New World Order agenda where once again, the Military Industrial Complex runs the world.

How about we focus on this nation first before thinking about other countries?

The education in America is declining, and kids are becoming dumber.

It is estimated that there are over 40 Million people living in poverty in America.

Companies are going out of business. Banks are going out of business. People are losing jobs.

Yet, in all of these current economic turmoil, we focus on liberating the people of Iran?

It makes absolutely no sense.

Unless, you start thinking the reason for the "backing" of Iranians and their "freedom" is really ONLY Israel's agenda.

America gives Israel billions of dollars in aid, billions of dollars for weaponry, and yet all Israel does is harvest poor peoples' organs, steal land, attack its neighbors, scream "Anti-Semitic" every chance it gets, etc.

America needs to stand up for itself and tell Israel to F-K Off.

Seriously, Enough Is Enough.

Let's focus on this nation before we even decide to look overseas.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
America is insolent and should be beaten with reeds.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I agree, I don't know who's pushing the buttons anymore, but they need to get punched in the face.

as far as Iran and Isreal, ... I dunno, maybe we can just fence them in and throw in a couple of nukes to spice up the party.

I might take some heat for this, .... but prison guard's have a rule they go by ....... Let the trash take out the trash.

ok ok, I'm kidding, ..... but isn't this what did every great country in ??? all this meddling, spreading ourselves out too far, becoming disliked everywhere we go. it will only lead to a hard fall.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Sure we should mind our own business, and I hope more like this happens when we do.

www.cnn.com...

That will teach the world eh. I should also point out that when I mean we should Mind our own buisness all of our troops should return home from all over the world, and protect our own borders. (keep out the Illegals and the drugs)

We also pull back our Money and Nuclear umbrella Forget the world we cn make, produce, grow, teach everything right here on this soil... No more money goes to any nation, Next time a Haiti or an Tsnuami happens, we send them a get well soon card, and hope the Russians and Chinese can fix it...

If the next hitler comes along will Send him a Good Luck card, and turn a blind eye to whats going on..

Thats My vision for the Future of America

[edit on 12-2-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The foreign threats to the Western civilization today are pretty lame in terms of raw power. Neither Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Russia nor other unstable nations who are constantly in conflict, either with themselves or perceived enemies, stand little to no chance against a military West. Yet a handful of people can orchestrate an attack against WTC in America and set off bombs in Europe. How come? Because on the inside, we are weak.

The West is in decline because it attacks the principles and institutions that build sustainable civilizations: family structures, civil responsibility, self-confident cultural traditions, thriving free economies, flexible military power and reverence for the environment. What we've got left is an empty shell, kept alive through increasingly larger but impotent governments, fit for nothing more than to send troops and then apologize for doing it. Our enemies can smell that hypocritical weakness and therefore cease their chance to infiltrate, mock and overthrow our public culture.

Instead of believing in ourselves, our society and our culture, we choose dogmatic theories created to undermine our very existence. It's up to scientists (not nerdy teens living in mom's basement, producing 9/11 documentaries after school) to determine how 9/11 really happened. What is happening right now is the following: the public mistrusts both itself and society. In the mean time, we're being outbred, outbombed and outsourced by people who'd like to see us serve under their rule. The public's right--there's a conspiracy set out to destroy the West. And it's orchestrated by the crowd.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We do mind our business. It is just that someone decided that America was the world's police force. And the few times that when we try to let something pass by countries ask "Where is America?" or "Why didn't America give more or do more in this situation?"

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Is Iran a terrorist threat or do they see America for what the American Elite really is ??? Not the American people, the American elite who run the Senate, the big banks and big business.

Consumerism needs to raw materials, America was built on oil. America has untapped oil reserves but essentially it's oil is running out. Iran has oil just like Iraq.

With Israel, America and the West have an ally in the Middle east that's why they back them.

Don't slate me this is my own opinion.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by colec156]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We are in a limited world war now. Economic, idealogical and military. Going home to teach Johnny to read? We can multi task. lol

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Still waiting on your "war in February" prediction to materialise. Lets hope your wrong as you most probably are.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
We do mind our business. It is just that someone decided that America was the world's police force. And the few times that when we try to let something pass by countries ask "Where is America?" or "Why didn't America give more or do more in this situation?"

Who Decided that America was the world's police force ???? The American Elite Did when they realised that no other country had the ability to say no with force.

Though times are changing as we can see China and India becoming the new super powers of the future.

BTW, America only gets involved when it feels it's own situation can be protected or improved otherwise the American elite are not interested, but in all fairness this has been the basis of humanity since the beginning.

This is not an Anti America reply it's just the way I see things.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That was the way it was intended to be, but we certainly have taken things to the next level.

Personally I don't think it's possible to mind our own business anymore and continue our current standard of living. This is the problem with consumption.

We have created a consumption powerhouse with 30+ years of debt based growth leaning more and more heavily on exterior sources for product due to the economic plateau we live on. The problem with a severely tall plateau is that we tend to leak jobs and money like a crazy.

A massive readjustment has been pending for quite a long time now, and because of increasingly extreme methods to prevent one we haven't been allowed to correct.

I'd agree that we could back off, but it seems that American arrogance and pride will not allow it. We also like to lean on the good works we did a few generations ago while ignoring the dominance and power we currently try to lord over others.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

Still waiting on your "war in February" prediction to materialise. Lets hope your wrong as you most probably are.

Dude please elaborate on this.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by jonny2410

Dude please elaborate on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OP, America was like that at one time. We used to mind our own business. It was about 1910. Gradually, revolution and terrorism began to spread throughout Europe and Eastern Europe, resulting in WWI. After debating for a long time as to whether we should get involved in WWI, we did. After WWI, the "War to End All Wars", we went home, hoping the world was safe at last. We dealt with our "economic problems" while the rest of the world had a chance to rebuild, reinforce, and begin to revolt again. Reluctantly, we watched as the world again built up arms, engaged in international conflict, and killed each other. We, however, were relatively safe, protected by two oceans. Then, we were drawn into the war, kicking and screaming so to speak, because of alliances with our European friends. While we engaged in that war, we were "shot in the back" by the Japanese nation, and became involved in our second major war.

My friend, do you think we can isolate ourselves? Do you think history dictates that we ignore overseas events? Do you think putting off actions makes them go away? Do you read history?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Do YOU read history --- 'my friend' ?

LOL. The US always supplies to both sides of any conflict and exploits both (and more) in the aftermath

Does 'your' history claim that Prescott Bush was a philanthropist for supplying bullets made in the US to Germany, so that Germany could shoot Americans with those same bullets ?

Look at the true origins of so many US presidents, like Ike the Kike for example

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It seems that America ONLY cares about the "freedom" of the Iranians because it means that they can overthrow the current regime and install a puppet government to implement the New World Order agenda where once again, the Military Industrial Complex runs the world.

America doesn't care about the Iranian people or their freedoms... This isn't the first time the U.S. has tried to overthrow the Iranian Govt. Most know about it but for those who don't heres a link for Operation Ajax.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

but isn't this what did every great country in ??? all this meddling, spreading ourselves out too far, becoming disliked everywhere we go. it will only lead to a hard fall.

IMO this was what caused the downfall of the Roman empire. America is an imperalist nation that is spreading itself out too thin.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The world is America's business. Most of the liberal leftists try to deny America uniqueness and the fact that the US represents the best and greatest political experiment in the history of mankind. That means that the US is the target of every tin-pot dictator, every NWO secret society and banker, every fascist and communist movement.

The US is a Christian nation that represents the bulwark of light against the dark forces of humanism, secularism, sexual perversion and corruption. That makes the US the target of many dark forces.

The World needs the US because if she falls, so falls mankind.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by superrat
The world is America's business.

This is debatable ONLY because of our financial and consumption requirements, however in generally you're wrong. I suppose it does, however depend on what you mean by this, so, care to elaborate?

Most of the liberal leftists try to deny America uniqueness and the fact that the US represents the best and greatest political experiment in the history of mankind. That means that the US is the target of every tin-pot dictator, every NWO secret society and banker, every fascist and communist movement.

I don't think this is a strong point as it's obvious to even the most casual of observers, yes even leftys, that America was and is different and spawned a great many positive strides in the political evolution (which started in Europe by the way).

What's the point of bringing this up though?

The US is a Christian nation

Do you mean most of us are Christian or that we have Christian political foundations? Only one the former is true.

that represents the bulwark of light against the dark forces of humanism, secularism, sexual perversion and corruption. That makes the US the target of many dark forces.

Hate to break it to you, but America is a secular nation and always has been, regardless of how Christians have twisted their faith along the way to support all sorts of nasty things.

The World needs the US because if she falls, so falls mankind.

I think many would disagree. We are not the only civilized nation, and certainly not the only ones to care about freedom. I seriously doubt civilization is being propped up solely by America.

That's a huge point that requires a bit more support.

new topics

top topics

join