It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I was thinking the same thing.....

o.O

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Sheeper

Wow will you get out my head. I love how some people just will not see the truth and try to placate for brutal people who would kill them in a second. I bet people thought Hitler was just talking a big game to.

Us people here in the Middle East are pretty afraid of Iran. Many people say Ahmadinejad talks alot of crap and is full of hot air but he is a pretty scary guy. While what he says does resonate with the feelings of typical Middle Easterners he still worries us. Hitler was a big talker that sounded like he was full of hot air until he actually acted upon his words and imprisoned Jews. I have to ask what are we waiting on from Ahamadinejad? Are we waiting for him to start killing off an ethnic group or worse, develope a nuclear bomb so he can kill off more than just an ethnic group? I for one am appauled by war but if you heard what he says everyday on the news and really listened he sounds and acts alot like Hitler. Add to that Iranians are known as Arians, Hitler's favourite racial group. We do not believe Iran will be the first to attack but if they are attacked we are sure the Middle East will be pure hell.

-Expat in Amman

[edit on 2/13/10 by Nightofthehowlingwolf]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You should be more afraid of the US, UK & Israel, because if they get their way, it will be them who'll turn the middle east into glass.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well I see the elite had what its want.

Most people believe their media/propaganda. The media/propaganda from other countries are dismissed as pure propaganda.
They (the elite) have done their best to let us believe Iran is an evil country, some people buy it some people don't.
Let's not forget that the elite has a plan for world domination, I wonder why some people forget that? The paid posters also have to life in an police state and they are doing their best to welcome it in. Please wake up.

I think more and more people will wake up and feel the truth in their hart.
I thought maybe a big story like that of Iran needed a story with two sides so people could make up their mind a little better. Make you're minds flexible cause more an more truth will come out in the future(not saying this story is true cause I don't know for sure). Some people are ready for the changes, some just like their world view and will stick to it. Either way I respect all of you and all your opinions. I think everybody has to respect all of us and our opinions and thoughts. We must stick together as people.

Let their be peace, no more wars.

Vincent

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That's why speak as I do, not to be fashionably Anti American, but in fact, in line with what the Founding Fathers had defined in the US Constitution.The founding fathers had required that our military be utilized for defensive purposes only.
This is also why we were granted the Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms.

As we know, many countries have Nukes.

Here is a very good report by GlobalResearch on 5 European countries, mainly Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Turkey who are in possession of US manufactured Nukes.

Does this mean that Iran or Russia, which are potential targets of a nuclear attack originating from one or other of these five so-called non-nuclear states should contemplate defensive preemptive nuclear attacks against Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Turkey? The answer is no, by any stretch of the imagination. While these "undeclared nuclear states" casually accuse Tehran of developing nuclear weapons, without documentary evidence, they themselves have capabilities of delivering nuclear warheads, which are targeted at Iran. To say that this is a clear case of "double standards" by the IAEA and the "international community" is a understatement.

www.globalresearch.ca...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join