It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-UN inspector: Iran truth overcomes US mendacity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by Vincent84
reply to post by centurion1211

Hello mate,

I wonder why you are telling things like you know the whole true?
Maybe it would be wiser to don't pretend like you are all knowing because I don't believe you are. Well please fill me in with you're roads to facts!?

All the best mate, peace vincent.

Everybody in here is implying that they are telling the truth. But the irony is that they have gotten their truth from a media source as well. They love to argue which source is lying more then their own.

There is nothing but opinions here m8.

Give the man a prize!

The only real difference here is whether we swallow it whole or keep the proverbial "grain of salt" handy.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't place much stock in what Ritter has to say. My view is he has been against the U.S. for years in everything they do and he has a tendency to keep getting caught in sex stings with teens.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is my hypothosis on the whole kit and caboodle being played out like this......all these countries that are just now getting caught up with the big guys as far as nukes/energy. Well its like a game of chess thats written and prophicied all through history, we have to one up everybody to have our power back and guess what we have in this hand over here.......Free energy and Aliens that can disable your nukes!! Muwaaaaa!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

No. Public figures need to hold themselves to a higher standard. Are you one that subscribes to letting priests off for molesting little boys "because, well, others do it". Or do you believe like most people that calling yourself a priest means that you will forgo rolling around in the dirt with the rest of humanity?

Ideally, we should hold elected public officials to a higher standard, but we don't. The Catholic Church is a completely different beast but if you choose to throw in all public figures, then you will have to explain America's love affair with Hollywood and all of its skanks, tramps, ho bags, horn dogs, and man-whores.

First of all, we have to establish the repetitive behavior of both parties and the likelihood of repeating their behavior in the future and will assume that Cheaters will cheat, Liars will lie, Thieves will steal, etc. If we are simply judging the accuracy of the information presented by each side (Media/Govt. vs. Ritter) based solely on moral reprehensibility, then both sides are nearly equal, qualitatively.

However, by looking at repeated patterns of behavior we know that our Media/Govt. has constantly lied to us and we have quietly accepted that it will continue to do so. Evidence: Too numerous to state.

Assuming Ritter is guilty (although he has not been convicted) of pedophilia, he did not lie and since Iran is much older than the age of consent, we can rule out his under age "sexting" as a likelihood to lie to further his own agenda.

I'm not saying I do or do not believe Ritter's views, but I know for certain two things:

1.) I would not trust Ritter to babysit my niece which has nothing to do with his former job of UN weapon inspector.

2.) I would not trust a proven untrustworthy media/govt. that started two wars without justification or provocation and has been itching to start a third for the last five or six years.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out how people can so ignorant as to believe Iran DOESN'T want nuclear weapons, lol.

But I realize it is fashionable for people to hate on the USA, and many folks see conspiracy everywhere they look. Unfortunately, this ignorant mentality causes people to loose touch with the real world. If any of you USA bashers think Iran is full of love and joy you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground.

But yeah, keep bucking the "man" and putting up the good fight, reality will carry on without your input and you can continue to see the world through whatever set of glasses is fashionable for you to wear at the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I'm trying to figure out how people can so ignorant as to believe Iran DOESN'T want nuclear weapons, lol.

But I realize it is fashionable for people to hate on the USA, and many folks see conspiracy everywhere they look. Unfortunately, this ignorant mentality causes people to loose touch with the real world. If any of you USA bashers think Iran is full of love and joy you don't know your *** from a hole in the ground.

But yeah, keep bucking the "man" and putting up the good fight, reality will carry on without your input and you can continue to see the world through whatever set of glasses is fashionable for you to wear at the time.

I'm trying to figure out how people can be so arrogant as to think they have the right to tell a sovereign nation what they can have and cannot have.
Sad thing is, the people who doesn't want him to achievement this technological advancement are in possession of stockpiles of nuclear warheads.

"Those who claim that they are against nuclear weapons should dismantle their nuclear weapons first to prove that they are honest," the Iranian president said.

Quotes

But yeah, keep bullying the world as to how you see through "whatever set of glasses that is fashionable for you" and think there wont be consequences.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
oh please ritter is a pedophile .... even if he was the victim of character assasination it doesnt happen more than once ... especiall with something like pedophylia ... once is enough to have your reputation ruined forever.... why would TPTB go and hit him again with it?

He's just sour at his former bosses and is exacting a little revenge... by talking with iranian state media ....

[edit on 13-2-2010 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So, here we are, on an alternative news website discussing news from an alternative news source.

Not sure about hating of the USA, but moreso the hating of the Zionist controlled USA foreign policy of WAR today. As well as the Zionist controlled media that promotes them.

I wonder how Pat Tillman's family feels about this Iran media BS.

According to the founders of the USA, wars were to be declared by congress of which none of these are.
They are now it appears declared by Media, the Zionist controlled Media.

AND it is exactly why we're in the middle east to begin with.

An Israeli false flag 0n 9/11 televised by the media to draw us into war and now 8 years later

Phase1: Afghanistan
Phase2: Iraq

And now We're now looking at initiating...

Phase3: Iran

Its not about Iran acquring/building a nuclear weapon. As i have said, if they did use a Nuke as many here claim to fear, what good would it do once their country was obliterated by the US and Israel in retaliation ?

Its really about their oil and the profits the ROCKEFELLERS lost when the Iranians kicked out the US bought and paid for Shah of Iran.

Some of us don't buy the Zionist media sponsored fear campaign and the presumed threat of Iran possessing a Nuclear Weapon.
Many Americans are so afraid, afraid of Muslims, and now Muslims with nukes ! OMG !!!

We know that historically speaking,
Scott Ritter and anyone else who speaks out against the Zionist's agenda will be defamed or blackmailed or eventually snuffed out.

Would the PTB frame some one who is outspoken against their agenda and attempt to discredit them...absolutely !

There are two sides to every story, but I would listen to what a UN Weapons inspector says concerning a particular countries weapons status versus the oil soaked media, that brainwashes and dumbs down the American Population on a daily basis.

Does what Ritter say corroborate with what we have seen in the past 8 years, ABSOLUTELY !

[edit on 13-2-2010 by nh_ee]

[edit on 13-2-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Headlines such as this www.guardian.co.uk... which have little to do with the article is a prime example of what this thread is about. It's pure propaganda. Just throw in the word 'nuke' a few times and that'll really scare the populace enough to get behind the (fast approaching) 'pre-emptive' attack.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Ironic then isn't it, that you would probably believe the word of a Republican or anyone within the Bush administration who also happens to have direct links or connections with pedophiles, not to mention there other sick crimes.

Whether Scott Ritter is a pedophile or not is irrelevant, as it's obvious that everything that is being said in western MSM sources is a pack of lies and nothing more than propaganda to drum up support for yet another illegal war. The axis of evil, UK, US & Israeli governments have no proof whatsoever that Iran is building nuclear weapons and that's a fact.

List of Republican Pedophiles
www.armchairsubversive.org...
911review.org...
kokesh.blogspot.com...
www.urbandictionary.com...

Top Pentagon Official: No Evidence that Iran is Building a Nuclear Bomb
www.larouchepac.com...
Putin says Russia has no proof of Iran nuclear bomb
www.turkishweekly.net...

[edit on 13-2-2010 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Didn't the leader of Iran say that if he were to get his hands on nukes he wouldn't hesitate to wipe Israel off the map. Here now we see that they are developing nuclear programs which ofcourse they say is for benevolent purposes, but it doesn't really take a whole lot to put two and two together, ofcourse they look suspicious and rightly so when genocide is the price of being wrong.

I would like to believe that it is all hype and maybe it is pure paranoia but why exactly would intelligent beings disregard a potential threat to the well being of all the world as the implications were Iran to actually do something irrational most certainly would be a global disaster. Did North Korea not bost the same benevolent reasons for it's nuclear program and now look at them, nukes and an unstable govt. Probably not such a good idea to let a govt that is controlled by religious teachings to be in control of such a death device.

Does it even make sense to listen to an Iran controlled media outlet for your info. They arn't likely to support people that agree with our suspicions. There own govt doesn't tolerate other views or religions, they don't offer the same priveleges to there own people, they discriminate on a level equal to our own dark past. Why should they be respected or trusted in a modern society?

edit to add, but I do agree with this guy that starting a war could end up very bad and will only open us up to retaliation, I just don't quite know what they should do, just keep a very close eye on them.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Whether Scott Ritter is a pedophile or not is irrelevant, as it's obvious that everything that is being said in western MSM sources is a pack of lies and nothing more than propaganda to drum up support for yet another illegal war. The axis of evil, UK, US & Israeli governments have no proof whatsoever that Iran is building nuclear weapons and that's a fact.

And a state-funded Iranian media channel you wouldn't define as biased and propaganda? If so, it would be very hypocritical.

List of Republican Pedophiles
www.armchairsubversive.org...
911review.org...
kokesh.blogspot.com...
www.urbandictionary.com...

First you are calling it irrelevant whether Ritter is a pedophile or not and then you state a list of Republican pedophiles? Is that relevant? More a case of pot calling the kettle black.

Top Pentagon Official: No Evidence that Iran is Building a Nuclear Bomb
www.larouchepac.com...
Putin says Russia has no proof of Iran nuclear bomb
www.turkishweekly.net...

They have been offered plenty of opportunities to achieve their goals in such a way that everyone could live with it. Every time they pretended to be willing to co-operate to eventually decline every single offer at the last moment, which I can only see as attempts to buy time.

If they would really have peaceful intentions like you claim, why do they have so much reason to be secretive and nontransparent. After all, if you merely have good intentions, there's no reason to hide things, right?

Iran rejects IAEA transparency demand on atom sites

Iran 'formally rejects nuclear fuel deal'

Iran responds: No more voluntary cooperation with IAEA

IAEA secret report: Iran worked on nuclear warhead

Iran: No need to tell IAEA about new nuclear sites

IAEA: Iran broke law by not revealing nuclear facility

IAEA Chief: Iran Nuclear Investigation at 'a Dead End' because the government is not cooperating.

IAEA report raises concerns about Iranian nuclear facilities

While it is true that there is no evidence of Iran building a nuclear weapon, there is enough reason to believe they have different intentions that those they state to have, nor can you provide evidence they are not building a nuclear weapon. It's a matter of judgment.

If you read my posting history, you'll see I was defending Iran's nuclear right for quite some years. I, however, am not blindfolded like some on here and can't give Iran any longer the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

I believe as a sovereign nation they should do what the want. But would you not say then that America as a sovereign nation that has been threatened by said countries leaders has the same right to defend itself?

I love how this pendulum only swings one way and even though the Iranian leaders threaten to wipe the US and Israel of the map we must just hope for the best. I say if they threaten one more time we should have the right to turn them into a parking lot. What would you do if your next door neighbor threatened to kill your family and then starting buying alot of guns and ammo?

Does Iran have the right to threaten countries and not be held to there own words? I bet I will get alot of well America is so evil and deserves it and so on and so on but I don't hear my leader saying Iran should not exist. Do the Iranian leaders think America or Israel have the right to exist?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

You really showed your true colors when you put that list of Republican pedophiles, kinda ruined your whole argument and made yourself out a fool.
Republican pedo=bad
Liberal pedo=hear him out

k wonderbar!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Burn!!!!!!
great comeback

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Do yourself a favour and do some research.

"Wiped Off The Map" - The Rumor of the Century

www.globalresearch.ca...

THE ACTUAL QUOTE:

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

The full quote translated directly to English:
"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

I'm British and therefore I'm not into the Republican vs liberal Democrat nonsense. Unlike you I'm only interested in truth and justice.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Are you really having that hard of a time figuring out the implications of such a statement? Sounds like a fancy way of saying wipe them off the face of the earth to me.

What do you think he was implying?

Oh I don't care about any political parties as I have no respect for either really, your the one who brought that "bullocks" into it.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Fancy words for we are going to make a big bomb and use it if we get the chance right? I wonder how you will spin it when he does it will you say he was sleep walking and pushed the button be accident.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Wow will you get out my head. I love how some people just will not see the truth and try to placate for brutal people who would kill them in a second. I bet people thought Hitler was just talking a big game to.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Reply to: Mdv2

Before answering the question you should of checked the message I was responding too. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of certain Republicans who believe anything their government tells them, and yet they are the first to dismiss what Scott Ritter says just because he's suposedly a pedophile, when quite a lot of your own politicians are also pedophiles.

in reply to Subjective truth & sheeper:

In your case ignorance is bliss, your obviously not interested in the truth, so move along. You and sheeper come across as some kind of ATS double act. I think dumb and dumber springs to mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join