It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ANCIENT practice of DNA Splicing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm sure we've all seen Ancient civilization's depictions of what appear to be creatures half human/ half (insert some type of other creature).

It happens so often and so diversely throughout Ancient history, that you start to wonder: were there actual creatures around during that time? If not, then what accounts for our prehistoric counterpart's unnatural fixation on such type of art?

Of course, I have no proof of any kind that DNA splicing did occur in those days. However, I did find a curious passage within The Book of Enoch. It reads as follows:

And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, 8 Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens. 7 1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish,
and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Now, what does that mean? Taking into account that the meaning of "sinning" against a particular race when read in this context usually signifies the act of mating; could it mean that the Nephilim began to mate with other forms of animals, creating these humanoid beings?

Or could it be that their Fallen Angelic fathers taught them heavenly secrets, which included at that time a form of DNA splicing?

It's all quite interesting to me.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is very interesting indeed, especially when considering the Sumerian myths and their "gods" the annunaki. I have often wondered if that ancient symbol of the chimera did not have something to do with genetic experiments.

Good post.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Very nice of your sharing on this. F&S

There are more written texts and theories on this.
Like Noah's flood. Noah was the last true man. The link hints to a world where man, is no longer man. The story goes back to at least ancient Sumeria.

As well as other cultures with half man half beast stories.

I sure think you've made a sharp point. What's your source ? The book of Enoch ?

In the end it will be like the days of Noah. The bible says. They are already are genetically manipulating our food like corn. Contaminate it with animal genes.

What is really bugging me even more is your peace also is telling us people are not supposed to charm and enchant. or get acquainted with plants, cutting roots...

Another example is the tower of Babel. Man all worked together and build a tower to reach the heavens. Which resulted chaos after they where made to speak a different language.etc.
The reason I read once was to prevent mankind working together because they will be able to achieve everything.

I see mankind what is kept dumb. Even in genesis. This starts. We were not allowed to eat the fruit of knowledge. after they did. A reaction to was Now can they see evil.Just like us I'm not sure precisely .

We aren't allowed knowledge.
As well as the idea of genetics and learning us abilities.

2 very weird clues.

I wonder if we will ever know before the end is near.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
images.google.com...

and just look at the information contained in the insignia's of medical.

notice the double helix, the snake, the wings, the staff.... someone knew something... I mean medical you would think is a pill, stitiscope, tongue depressor.... but double helix? DNA ... and I think these come from greece if I recall correctly.

top topics

join